Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

c'était Magique , surtout quand Trump a dit au modérateur qu'il allait débattre contre lui parce que le modérateur avait fait un statement !! :rofl:

So...... who won? Or who lost less? lol

Trump: Annoying as fuck not wanting to shut up.
Biden: Not very professional with the "shut up maaannn" and "this guy is a clown".

Let's not pretend it's been the first or last time someone will state that.

Anybody but the POTUS would've had their mikes muted or got their asses thrown out for failure to abide by the debate rules. You can't bully the moderator and contender and claim to have won anything.

The most unfortunate part is that one of these two will get to lead that nation for 4 years.

Trump dominated the debate with aggressiveness and not showing weakness. Joe were too submissive. But in the end no one wins. Americans lost. It was a shitshow. A dumpster fire.

I for one would not have expected these to be criteria to judge a political debate by. For a boxing match? Fair enough.

I guess people are looking for different things out of these events. I guess that from that perspective, he delivered.

No ones shocked that Trump encouraged his supporters to go watch the polls? the same supporters that are most likely to be 2nd amendment open carry-people?

Armed political supporters just hanging out at the polling station as people wait to vote.

That's totally democratic, supernormal. No problem here, no intimidation at all.

Je sais pas si j'ai 3 post dans ce thread. Mais ce soir, j'ai écouté le débat en direct, et si y'a une chose que j'adore dans la vie, c'est la politique ! Mais pas la politique partisane, fok non. La politique dans ce qu'elle a de noble: des Hommes et des Femmes qui débattent d'idées, et d'arguments. Le reste, la politique spectacle à la Tru euhh deau et à la Trump, je déteste.

Mais ce soir, Trump a volé le show ! Parce que c'était ça ce soir, un show. Pas de débat d'idée ou d'arguments !! Etk pas ben ben !
Le fils de Biden, la mère de Trump, Obama, Hilary la covid....
Biden a mieux fait qu'espéré, il a survécu assez bien. Mais Trump est un grossier personnage avec qui tu peux pas penser avoir une discussion basé sur le respect !
Il doit se préparer mieux que ça à répondre dans le bruit, mais sans passé pour un petit vieux en crise de haute pression ! !

No ones shocked that Trump encouraged his supporters to go watch the polls? the same supporters that are most likely to be 2nd amendment open carry-people?

Armed political supporters just hanging out at the polling station as people wait to vote.

That's totally democratic, supernormal. No problem here, no intimidation at all.

No, that was fully expected. Just like his non-committal to the election outcome.

Mais ce soir, Trump a volé le show ! Parce que c'était ça ce soir, un show. Pas de débat d'idée ou d'arguments !! Etk pas ben ben !
Le fils de Biden, la mère de Trump, Obama, Hilary la covid....
Biden a mieux fait qu'espéré, il a survécu assez bien. Mais Trump est un grossier personnage avec qui tu peux pas penser avoir une discussion basé sur le respect !
Il doit se préparer mieux que ça à répondre dans le bruit, mais sans passé pour un petit vieux en crise de haute pression ! !

Showman de mauvaise foi gonna showman. Mais j'comprends pas comment tu peux blamer l'autre pour ne pas être willing de stepper completely out of bounds. Si Donald fait sortir Joe du format, ça va être perçu comme de l'avoir complètement dérouté et fait perdre son fond de pensée. "Oh, look he got under his skin! What an artful negotiator!"

C'tun no win situation. Y'a fait ce qu'il avait a faire, s'addresser au peuple Américain ou a ceux qui étaient prêt a écouter. On l'as vu plusieurs fois dire "you people at home" etc. Et il a réussi a le faire sans trop s'enfarger sur ses mots ou se mélanger. Job done.

Les deux ont été principalement fidèle a eux mêmes et aux attentes.

My take,
Trump was simply being trump, and was the dominating alpha in this shitshow as usual.
Biden looked weak. I saw slight favor from the mod toward biden.
I honestly expected more lolzy moments from Trump and more stuttering from Biden but Biden actually did better than i thought.

I want crazier show in the next debate but honestly I don't even know what is even left to debate. It's just gonna be another repetitive pissing contest.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Aucun gagnant dans le débat. J’ai bien aimé quand Biden a dit:*"Will you shut up man".

Chris Wallace est habituellement bon, mais il se faisait complètement dominer par Trump. Incapable de lui couper son micro pour qu’il respect les règles du débat. Chris Wallace was a big fail!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

My take,
Trump was simply being trump, and was the dominating alpha in this shitshow as usual.
]Biden looked weak. I saw slight favor from the mod toward biden.
I honestly expected more lolzy moments from Trump and more stuttering from Biden but Biden actually did better than i thought.

I want crazier show in the next debate but honestly I don't even know what is even left to debate. It's just gonna be another repetitive pissing contest.

True. I think part of that was to preemptively dismiss the notion that he'd be unfair because he's from Fox News. He got a little bit frustrated that he couldn't get the most powerful man in the world to play by the rules. That's hell of a job. Flip that mute switch and you've got millions of people claiming it's censorship and a foul.

I don't know Biden well enough to compare his performance to anything, but I think he was bold in calling Trump a clown. That's less decorum than expected, probably intentionally.

I wonder if that will prompt them to re-visit the format.

True. I think part of that was to preemptively dismiss the notion that he'd be unfair because he's from Fox News. He got a little bit frustrated that he couldn't get the most powerful man in the world to play by the rules. That's hell of a job. Flip that mute switch and you've got millions of people claiming it's censorship and a foul.

I don't know Biden well enough to compare his performance to anything, but I think he was bold in calling Trump a clown. That's less decorum than expected, probably intentionally.

I wonder if that will prompt them to re-visit the format.
Unlike people who thinks Biden was "unprofessional" to call trump a clown, i loved it lol, this is the fight I looked forward to see.
I hope they become more vulgar in the next debate. Because let's face it. Not a single voter is changing their vote from these debates. It's just a pure entertainment. I just want the maximum fun out of it haha

Unlike people who thinks Biden was "unprofessional" to call trump a clown, i loved it lol, this is the fight looked forward to see.
I hope they become vulgar in the next debate. Because let's face it. Not single voter is changing their vote from these debates. It's purely an entertainment. I just want the maximum fun out of it haha

Yeah, he had to look a little feisty or people would say he doesn't have the fight in him anymore. I liked the more casual slang / demeanor. It was more like guys arguing over a beer at the pub than geeking out over policies.

I'm surprised Biden drew a line at family when he was getting pummeled on his sons. I get that Ivanka is off limits (because being mean to girls is instant meltdown of some of his base) but I figured the kush would get a few jabs for being the clueless guy that's in way over his head on account of family ties. Not sure taking the high road here pays off as much as casting a bit of shade at the Trump clan. I think that could've taken Donald by surprise / threw him off a bit. If he had anything else on Beau or Hunter I'm sure he would've unleashed it by now so what does Joe have to lose?

Did Trump even call him sleepy joe once? Did I miss that? If anything Trump wasn't as colorful or personal as I expected.

Yeah, he had to look a little feisty or people would say he doesn't have the fight in him anymore. I liked the more casual slang / demeanor. It was more like guys arguing over a beer at the pub than geeking out over policies.

I'm surprised Biden drew a line at family when he was getting pummeled on his sons. I get that Ivanka is off limits (because being mean to girls is instant meltdown of some of his base) but I figured the kush would get a few jabs for being the clueless guy that's in way over his head on account of family ties. Not sure taking the high road here pays off as much as casting a bit of shade at the Trump clan. I think that could've taken Donald by surprise / threw him off a bit. If he had anything else on Beau or Hunter I'm sure he would've unleashed it by now so what does Joe have to lose?

Did Trump even call him sleepy joe once? Did I miss that? If anything Trump wasn't as colorful or personal as I expected.

I don't think Biden's brain is fast enough to go back and forth with Trump. Like him or not you gotta give it to Trump that he is pretty quick and good with comebacks. And this is probably the main reason why many people tuned it to the debate, to see lolzy or some wtf moments

So yea I agree, Trump wasn't as entertaining as expected. I want more fire and name calling next time lol

https://twitter.com/AlKapDC/status/1311134771171545089

That's a bit sketchy. On his own he's pretty harmless but I have no doubt he's getting a lot of people fired up with these antics. There's no shortage of "rugged individualists" that don't think of a civil war as an "if" but more of a "when."

November is going to be mighty unpredictable as I don't expect a clear outcome on the 3rd.

Je dois avouer que ça m'intrigue énormément. Je présume qui doit être une homme très insécure et qui n'a jamais appris à perdre, mais de là à encore flirté avec l'extrême et demander à ses soldats de se tenir aux aguets, c'est inquiétant.

En fait, je ne croyais même pas que c'était légal.

I couldn't stand the shit show after 30 minutes and gave up on it. They must have given Joe a B12 shot right before it started.

A complete shitshow but that was to be expected.
First debates are typically tough on incumbents (W. Bush was bad in '04 and Romney absolutely slaughtered Obama in their first tilt ). The issue is Biden is not a policy wonk that can dominate a debate in that fashion, he's more a slugger like Trump that can overwhelm his opponent with sheer aggresiveness.

But that's a moot point anyways since Biden is a non-entity in his own. His campaign called 12 "lids" for for the month of September alone. A lid basically means he does no campaigning for the day. So less than 2 months out of the election, Biden took 12 days off this month. (He was prepping for the debate they say, did that really show last night? Lol)

The actual campaign is Trump against the media. As I said yesterday, the media analysis was baken in from jump, as long as Biden didn't pass out on stage, he would have been crowned the second coming of Churchill. Well, this was such a shit show last night that I don't think the media can even gaslight to that extent.

Last edited:
haaa lâche moi le Trump against the media...

Prends-tu le temps 2 min à l'écouter? Le gars est heureux qu'un parle de lui en bien ou en mal. Ça le nourrit et il a besoin des médias.

Justement, le fait que tous les kodaks de la planète le regarde chier et en parle, ça l'aide.

Le gars ne sait même pas comme un débat fonctionne, il est divertissant à regarder, il a divertissant à ridiculiser, il est impoli, il a l'égo d'un enfant gâté et mythomane prouvé. Si les médias disent qu'il n'a pas été bon, ce sont des choses qui arrivent et se n'est pas une chasse au sorcière . Tous les médias disaient que Biden risquaient de ne pas être de taille à l'affronter en débat, qu'il est maladroit et inhabile, et pourtant j'ai pas vu personne pleurer à son sujet.

En passant, la majorité des médias jugent le débat d'une nullité sans fin. Tant sur les candidats que sur le résultat.

Back