Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Where

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

The Hunter Biden stuff is just like the Russian collusion story except with verified evidence and on-the-record sources.

The media lost their shit with the anonymously sourced crap with zero evidence yet won't dare to look at the other. Funny how that works.

Rocket, you really expect people to listen to a 50 min clip about the truth when the average Joe has only about 15 second attention span... and only if it'S to listen to what they want to hear.

And there's zero correlation between the Russian collusion and the Biden's selling their political influence. One is completely made up and the other is fully documented and recorded.

This Bobulinski dude has everything, audio, emails, text messages. I've never seen a politician caught dead to rights like this.

My guess is, the media are going to keep this silent as long as possible to get Biden elected. Then after the election, they will go "look at all these evidences, he is unfit to be president" then Harris takes over.

Rocket, you really expect people to listen to a 50 min clip about the truth when the average Joe has only about 15 second attention span... and only if it'S to listen to what they want to hear.

And there's zero correlation between the Russian collusion and the Biden's selling their political influence. One is completely made up and the other is fully documented and recorded.

Not really but I post it because there may be some people lurking who will watch, or at least skim through it, to see what's going on.

You know what's crazy, if you searched CNN for the guy's last name as of last night, maybe it's changed now, there was not a single article on this.

CNN is running hard core election interference by burying the story. I guess it's okay in their minds because they ain't Russians.

There are still 6 days left and if this keeps up I feel as if the only Biden votes cast will be those who voted early before this came out.

I don't know, not everything "leaked out" from the laptop yet. But according the ones who've seen it, there are a lot of disturbing minor stuff and shit. The "leaked" ones are nothing compared to them.

We will see

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Probably Just Jail-bait Teen

il a quand meme une bonne queue

https://gnews.org/451659/

Pourquoi pas hunter qui run pour president.

Dans ;es debat il unzip sort sa mayoche et il dit a Trump et la tienne? tu va la fermer ta geul.

il gagne 100% des votes. meme des lesbienne.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2020-10-27/end-american-power
If President Donald Trump manages to win reelection, many things will not change. His narrow worldview will continue to shape U.S. foreign policy. His erratic approach to leadership, his disdain for allies, his fondness for dictators—all will remain throughout a second Trump term.

But beyond the realm of policy, a Trump victory would mark a sea change for the United States’ relationship with the rest of the world. It would signal to others that Washington has given up its aspirations for global leadership and abandoned any notion of moral purpose on the international stage. It would usher in a period of disorder and bristling conflict, as countries heed the law of the jungle and scramble to fend for themselves. And a second Trump term would confirm what many have begun to fear: that the shining city on a hill has grown dim and that American power is but a thing of the past.

Maybe too long of a read for the twitter meme / youtube-videos-tell-me-what-I-need-to-be-upset-about-today crowd.

They said the same crap would happen if W. Bush won a second term. They're one trick ponies, the world will always end if democrats are not in power.

Yes of course. Because everyone know that the Dems will ban oil&gas, your guns, your god, your cows, your car and even your wage.

Trumpist demagogy at his best.

Yes of course. Because everyone know that the Dems will ban oil&gas, your guns, your god, your cows, your car and even your wage.

Trumpist demagogy at his best.

Life's a lot more simple when you can just dismiss things offhand. Foreign Affairs has been around for 2 years short of a century but they're not on the MAGA whitelist so they don't matter anymore.

Back