Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Why hasn't he just released said documents?

Because he's turned them over to the FBI. I guess if they don't do anything like with the laptop, he too will release his material eventually. Also, you have to consider, he's putting his neck on the line. With his close involvement he might be going away too.

The guy is legally blind..... BLIND!!! If it was legit he would have been arrested already.

Keep it up dumbass!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm the dumbass???

Firstly legally blind does not mean totally blind. This doesn't really matter to whether the laptop's contents are legit since it's been proven in other ways, it's just to point out you know jack shit outside of parroting your biased sources.

And if his name wasn't Biden, he would have already been arrested. Legit has nothing to do with it. Just look at the crack pipe in the rental car incident. A normal person would be jailed or at the very least fined for something like drug paraphernalia, Biden.... He has a drug problem, don't pick on him. Rules for thee but not for me, something i really hate. Also look at Devon Archer, he's in jail because he didn't have "diplomatic immunity".

And you ignored Bobulinski. He literally worked with the Biden family and he's only coming out now because they're slandering him as a Russian agent. So since CNN is not talking about him, what, you can't formulate your own opinion on it? Maybe i was wrong, it's not that you have TDS, you're just an NPC.

How to sum up this thread: Every single allegation against Trump of the past four years, from third or fourth-hand anonymous sources, without a single shred of evidence to any of them, are true.

Meanwhile, this Boblinsky guy, who was a first hand source to everything, bringing texts, e-mails, recordings and receipts to the table is a fake and a liar.

And where does Bobulinski fit in in your "this is fake"?

I'll give you that the laptop may be a setup, but the information on it is legit, corroborated by others who take the time to look. Libs will cry that it's hacked, Russians or whatever piss poor excuse but what is any different than anonymous sources for Trump's tax returns?

Face it Trump's October surprise is much better than any crap they're throwing at him.

OK lets assume Bobulinski is telling the truth. Why the fuck is he coming forward with this only now? And if that information about Hunter Biden's nepotism is true, then how the fuck is it suddenly a legitimate concern for Trump supporters (nepotism and conflicting business interests that is)? Trump's own daughter and her husband Kushner (yeah, a real-estate mogul put in charge of Middle Eastern affairs) were literally put in Trump's own damn adiminstration and are currently making cash from their position. But Hunter Biden's affairs in another fucking country are suddenly a grave concern to the point of derailing his father's presidential run? Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Trump supporters suddenly caring about nepotism and conflicting business interests, now that is rich and hilarious.

Bobulinski? Obviously a hologram or deepfake or a paid actor. Duhh

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That goes for you too sir.

How to sum up this thread: Every single allegation against Trump of the past four years, from third or fourth-hand anonymous sources, without a single shred of evidence to any of them, are true.

Meanwhile, this Boblinsky guy, who was a first hand source to everything, bringing texts, e-mails, recordings and receipts to the table is a fake and a liar.

And you.

And thank you for remianing civil. And no, I'm no Biden supporter. I just think he's the lesser evil and I'm just amazed by the double standards Trump supporters are suddenly applying to Nepotism and conflicting business deals (literally the only weapons of they have left against Biden it seems).

Have a good evening and night gents.

Last edited:

Were those texts, e-mails, recordings and receipts sent to Tucker Carlson by any chance?

Because he's turned them over to the FBI. I guess if they don't do anything like with the laptop, he too will release his material eventually. Also, you have to consider, he's putting his neck on the line. With his close involvement he might be going away too.

I'm the dumbass???

Firstly legally blind does not mean totally blind. This doesn't really matter to whether the laptop's contents are legit since it's been proven in other ways, it's just to point out you know jack shit outside of parroting your biased sources.

And if his name wasn't Biden, he would have already been arrested. Legit has nothing to do with it. Just look at the crack pipe in the rental car incident. A normal person would be jailed or at the very least fined for something like drug paraphernalia, Biden.... He has a drug problem, don't pick on him. Rules for thee but not for me, something i really hate. Also look at Devon Archer, he's in jail because he didn't have "diplomatic immunity".

And you ignored Bobulinski. He literally worked with the Biden family and he's only coming out now because they're slandering him as a Russian agent. So since CNN is not talking about him, what, you can't formulate your own opinion on it? Maybe i was wrong, it's not that you have TDS, you're just an NPC.

Sorry moron, I don’t watch CNN. Frankly I don’t watch cable news network unlike you addicted to FOX & Rush Limbaugh. Yes you are the moron here, the guys is blind, are u retard? Yes you are!

You are so good spreading conspiracy theory.

Were those texts, e-mails, recordings and receipts sent to Tucker Carlson by any chance?

91ApW1z.gif

You've been wading in this cesspool for months (if not years) and you still think this is about the "objective truth"? Did you not get the memo?

The political elites are all ethically compromised in one way or another. No one can mix politics, business and family for decades.This is all posturing and politicking.

Failure to recognize a political play as it unfold before your very eyes is basically the most damning thing for aspiring "critical thinkers'

Biden doesn't have to be the virgin mary to come out of this as a "lesser evil" to Trump.

You must be really mentally challenged to really believe they dont have copies of the files.

Just as you'd have to be criminally insane to let such damning material out of your sight in the first place.

OK lets assume Bobulinski is telling the truth. Why the fuck is he coming forward with this only now? And if that information about Hunter Biden's nepotism is true, then how the fuck is it suddenly a legitimate concern for Trump supporters (nepotism and conflicting business interests that is)? Trump's own daughter and her husband Kushner (yeah, a real-estate mogul put in charge of Middle Eastern affairs) were literally put in Trump's own damn adiminstration and are currently making cash from their position. But Hunter Biden's affairs in another fucking country are suddenly a grave concern to the point of derailing his father's presidential run? Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Trump supporters suddenly caring about nepotism and conflicting business interests, now that is rich and hilarious.

Well said. No one here so much as batted an eye when Ivanka's trademark applications were fast tracked in China. Granted 40% faster after Trump's election...

Where's the trade deal anyways? I thought that trade war was an easy battle? Has the U.S won? Sure sound like the U.S was tip toeing on the Hong Kong protests... Courage of conviction? Error 404.

The most vocal Trump supporters just go off on whatever tangent they're directed to. One meme, one well rehearsed line or one twitter post @ a time.

I'm sure they will provide those copies any minute now....

Shouldn't take long.

Any minute...

They'll be found on November 4th. Well, maybe some of them anyways...

This just in. Tucker Carlson claims that these documents suddenly vanished. LOL I'm dead. :D

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...ost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

I'm predicting now that Trumptards will use this as proof of an even-grander conspiracy against Trump. That these documents were stolen by Hillary Clinton herself or Obama perhaps right before Tucker Carlson had a chance to make copies.

I have to give credit to the Trump camp on this one:

- Create a conspiracy
- Say they can prove that conspiracy
- Create a conspiracy as to why they can't prove any of it therefore proving that the conspiracy goes deeper than you think

10/10 gg would play again.

To the last few remaining Trump supporters: how do you feel that these people peddling this stuff are assuming you have an IQ of 0 by pulling bullshit stunt after bullshit stunt like their dog eating all these Hunter Biden documents and expect ppl like you to gobble it up? You don't feel insulted at all? Who are the NPC's now eh?

Last edited:
Wow c’est tellement satisfaisant de voir nos 3 amigos se faire détruire leurs arguments les uns après les autres, bien sûr ils ne répondront à rien et vont partir sur quelque chose d’autre.

He explained why he came forward now, when he heard politicians like Adam Schiff saying that this whole thing was Russian disinformation and that there was no truth it, he stepped in. Now I don't doubt he's got a axe to grind against those people (I'm guessing they stiffed him on some payments) but he still brought receipts to the table.

Now why should people care? Well the lies and the hypocrisy for one. Mainstream media is trying to portray Biden as this mountain of man of impeccable character who will bring decency and integrity back to the White House when the man is corrupt beyond belief. He also blatantly lied about his knowledge of all of this.

From what Bobulinksy is saying/showing, it's pretty clear that Hunter was the bagman who collected the money and then kicked it back to his uncle Jim and his father Joe. That would also mean President Joe would be compromised by China, so yeah, that's a pretty fucking deal.

He's been showing them ever since he came out of the woodwork? There's a litteraly a video of his interview in this thread where he reveals tons of stuff.

I have to give credit to the Trump camp on this one:

- Create a conspiracy
- Say they can prove that conspiracy
- Create a conspiracy as to why they can't prove any of it therefore proving that the conspiracy goes deeper than you think

10/10 gg would play again.

To the last few remaining Trump supporters: how do you feel that these people peddling this stuff are assuming you have an IQ of 0 by pulling bullshit stunt after bullshit stunt like their dog eating all these Hunter Biden documents and expect ppl like you to gobble it up? You don't feel insulted at all? Who are the NPC's now eh?

Said without irony by someone who gobbled up the Russia hoax, the bounties on US soldiers hoax, the dead soldiers are suckers and losers hoax, etc.

Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
He's been showing them ever since he came out of the woodwork? There's a litteraly a video of his interview in this thread where he reveals tons of stuff.
Have you seen any of those documents yourself with your own eyes? In 2016, everybody could read for themselves the DNC emails thanks to Wikileaks. Are they available online for everyone or is it a case of people saying:"We have proof but we can't show it to the people so you have to take our word for it."

So, where is your link?

Have you seen any of those documents yourself with your own eyes? In 2016, everybody could read for themselves the DNC emails thanks to Wikileaks. Are they available online for everyone or is it a case of people saying:"We have proof but we can't show it to the people so you have to take our word for it."

So, where is your link?

Tucker Carlson probably posted the links, but for some reason they vanished. They have no backups of the links. Very upsetting.

So, where is your link?

The documents are showed in the interview.

Back