Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

The more you attack the messenger (me), the more it demonstrates that you fear the message (truth).

LOL dude 90% of what you "zeabot" post is about shooting some "messenger", trying to discredit someone... really all irony is lost to you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nch-pedophiles-eight-person-party-shower.html

Netanyahu Indicted and charged
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/a...bery-fraud-breach-trust-justice-ministry.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/v...Netanyahu-charged-fraud-accepting-bribes.html

Yair Netanyahu (Benjamin Netanyahu's son) deleted tweet
10966fbbe113163d211bda6ea6af5ac9.jpg

Is Yair a conspiracy theorist? A man of that level? Or maybe knows something normies don't? Benjamin Netanyahu justice serving or getting coup'd? Same attempt like with Potus right now? Is this impeachment drama a smoke screen for bigger things happening in the background? Maybe a desparate attempt at stopping what's coming?
Who are the powerful men, globalists and elites that Yair is talking about? Are they connected with Epstein case? What did they find in the island and when will be released to public? Harvest soon? 1+1?

Guys, be careful who you defend and who you attack, you might really look like a fool lol.. just sayin'

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh hey, another day and another person taking the time to brag publicly about having some breaking scoops about pedophiles while not giving a single actual information, because being **mysterious** and **vague** is the new trend...

Oh hey, another day and another person taking the time to brag publicly about having some breaking scoops about pedophiles while not giving a single actual information, because being **mysterious** and **vague** is the new trend...
Just saying
But thanks for taking your valuable time to type your thought out for my lame post haha

Just tired of people going public pretending they know shits but consciously not giving a single fact.

It simply makes them look like they are trying to milk their audience and keep em hanging until the next **mysterious** bullshit call that won’t ever be detailed...

Can you guys just give some god damn info yet or otherwise just stfu and quit the teasing script?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nch-pedophiles-eight-person-party-shower.html

Netanyahu Indicted and charged
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/a...bery-fraud-breach-trust-justice-ministry.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/v...Netanyahu-charged-fraud-accepting-bribes.html

Yair Netanyahu (Benjamin Netanyahu's son) deleted tweet
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191122/10966fbbe113163d211bda6ea6af5ac9.jpg

Is Yair a conspiracy theorist? A man of that level? Or maybe knows something normies don't? Benjamin Netanyahu justice serving or getting coup'd? Same attempt like with Potus right now? Is this impeachment drama a smoke screen for bigger things happening in the background? Maybe a desparate attempt at stopping what's coming?
Who are the powerful men, globalists and elites that Yair is talking about? Are they connected with Epstein case? What did they find in the island and when will be released to public? Harvest soon? 1+1?

Guys, be careful who you defend and who you attack, you might really look like a fool lol.. just sayin'

just because he's Netanyahu's son it doesn't mean he's some kind of genius. just like Trump jr. Netanyahu is known to be involved in shady deals. it's not new. it was a matter of time for him.

BREAKING: Trump wants a full trial in the Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02NgScTDlUE

First time I see a 'guilty' man looking forward to a trial. The Orange Man is done this time, Dems finally got him cornered!

A senate trial is a joke.
This is Trump knowing that no matter what he does, his republican buddies will vote to keep him in office. The numbers are on his side. Knowing this, why wouldn't he act confident?
A trial before an impartial judge would have some measure of legitimacy. This is all a big freak show.

A senate trial is a joke.
This is Trump knowing that no matter what he does, his republican buddies will vote to keep him in office. The numbers are on his side. Knowing this, why wouldn't he act confident?
A trial before an impartial judge would have some measure of legitimacy. This is all a big freak show.

senate trial is as much of a joke as the house impeachment. we already know what will happen.

Just tired of people going public pretending they know shits but consciously not giving a single fact.

It simply makes them look like they are trying to milk their audience and keep em hanging until the next **mysterious** bullshit call that won’t ever be detailed...

Can you guys just give some god damn info yet or otherwise just stfu and quit the teasing script?

42. There, you now know the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Jokes aside you act as if we have the definite answers to the mysteries of the world. We don't but to a certain point you can extrapolate forwards with enough data. Also I can't speak for others but I rather ask pointed questions and have people come to their own realizations than force a conclusion on them. Yeah I still do it sometimes for the sake of expediency but the bigger the gap between the persons current belief and that which you are presenting, the more important it is to let them bridge it themselves.

So we're not flexing or bragging, nor trying to feel mighty by implying we know something you don't. We're just posting the bits of information that we come across as they come in, sharing it as we ourselves build a better understanding of the bigger picture. We get attacked and laughed at all because we're trying to inform you guys on what we think is going on in the world. These are the types of things you'll never find on CNN or CBC because it's in their best interest to keep you uninformed. The Project Veritas leak from ABC about Epstein should have been a big wake up slap to this very fact. They marched everyone into the 2008 financial crisis without a peep, what makes you think the next time will be any different?

Frankly if you don't care for our commentary you can simply tune us out and continue with other things on the Off-Topic forum. Fact of the matter is, the nature of what's going on is concealment and only tidbits leak out. if you want to "binge watch" the story unfolding it's unfortunately not possible.

just because he's Netanyahu's son it doesn't mean he's some kind of genius. just like Trump jr. Netanyahu is known to be involved in shady deals. it's not new. it was a matter of time for him.
True but i didn't say he is some kind of genius.
But genius or not when you hang with people of that level it's entirely possible that he hears a thing or two that normies like you and I have no access to. Think about it. I'm not even talking about important corporate secret or any of those sort, or that he is some critical figure that holds some important information. But like wtv goes, gossip, or some hearsay and rumors from his acquintainces of that level, etc etc. you know some info can be leaked within the circle but stay within the circle.
Or, it's also entirely possible that he is some kind of neck beard cheetos eating conspiracy theorist posting some nutty shit on twitter, but tbh this assumption sounds more illogical to me. I mean we are talking about a son of the top dog of one of wealthiest countries in the world right? Not some little rich kid in your little neighborhood?

As for Ben Netanyahu, sure like i said he may be rightfully facing justice for whatever he did, or he may be getting politically assassinated, possible? Yea? No?

And btw this isn't directed to you but before another one get triggered, we are just talking to talk right? I'm only throwing out some possibilities. No need to get triggered lol
It's just an entertainment

Last edited:

Who is pretending to know anything? Don't let your emotion talk, I don't know and I'm only throwing some questions outhere, that's all

42. There, you now know the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Jokes aside you act as if we have the definite answers to the mysteries of the world. We don't but to a certain point you can extrapolate forwards with enough data. Also I can't speak for others but I rather ask pointed questions and have people come to their own realizations than force a conclusion on them. Yeah I still do it sometimes for the sake of expediency but the bigger the gap between the persons current belief and that which you are presenting, the more important it is to let them bridge it themselves.

So we're not flexing or bragging, nor trying to feel mighty by implying we know something you don't. We're just posting the bits of information that we come across as they come in, sharing it as we ourselves build a better understanding of the bigger picture. We get attacked and laughed at all because we're trying to inform you guys on what we think is going on in the world. These are the types of things you'll never find on CNN or CBC because it's in their best interest to keep you uninformed. The Project Veritas leak from ABC about Epstein should have been a big wake up slap to this very fact. They marched everyone into the 2008 financial crisis without a peep, what makes you think the next time will be any different?

Frankly if you don't care for our commentary you can simply tune us out and continue with other things on the Off-Topic forum. Fact of the matter is, the nature of what's going on is concealment and only tidbits leak out. if you want to "binge watch" the story unfolding it's unfortunately not possible.

Might be my english, but I was not talking about you guys on MR, but not at all...

I am referring to that lady journalist from ABC talking about Epstein and saying « I had it all, the Clintons, everything, I had it all » but still not giving a single information other than « I know some information ».

Then this guy who appears on twitter with his mysterious comment acting as if he knew stuffs about big profiles being pedophiles, but then again not giving a single fact...

These are the two latest examples but I must have heard this like 5 times just for the Epstein story, this is what I am referring to when saying « quit the mysterious bullshit, if you don’t have info just stfu already », note that the « you » in this sentence is a figure of speach, I am not talking to you 250Rocket lol

^^ Might be because their employer won't let them talk about it

ABC is involved in the scandal

No shit sherlock haha, at the time of being recorded she specifically speaks about ABC not wanting her to go public with her story, yet she tells the camera offline that she had everything yet doesn’t explain anything, the camera guy didn’t botter to ask anything either, I mean wtf...

Then this guy on twitter, another teasing tweet that will help absolutely no one...

Anyway, brb going to post « Wow a source just confirmed me the list of people involved with Epstein, it is impressing! » on twitter just to keep the Q fans hanging, I am so mysterious :run:

Anyone knows where I could find a complete picture of what news network is owned by who?

Wikipedia does list most news networks owned by BBC if you lookup for it but is there any big picture out there showing everything at once?

Anyone knows where I could find a complete picture of what news network is owned by who?

Wikipedia does list most news networks owned by BBC if you lookup for it but is there any big picture out there showing everything at once?
media-ownership.jpg

Also just a general reflection, when was the last time somebody revealed a monumental truth that would fundamentally change society without them being offed? The programmed response is "That's just conspiracy theory" but how unlikely is it that they all met untimely demises?

No shit sherlock haha, at the time of being recorded she specifically speaks about ABC not wanting her to go public with her story, yet she tells the camera offline that she had everything yet doesn’t explain anything, the camera guy didn’t botter to ask anything either, I mean wtf...

Then this guy on twitter, another teasing tweet that will help absolutely no one...

Anyway, brb going to post « Wow a source just confirmed me the list of people involved with Epstein, it is impressing! » on twitter just to keep the Q fans hanging, I am so mysterious :run:

My guess is that there are good and bad people placed in high level position in both side of the aisle. Even if certain group of people holds some sort of evidence to ultimately prove the truth they have to be very strategic about when and how to release it. Because there are gate keepers everywhere in politics to sabotage your move. It's like game of chess. You better properly and strategically set up your pieces first before revealing your ultimate move.

Anyways that's my take on it

Back