Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

People are slowly waking up all around the world

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

It seems that for anyone "waking up" there are as many or more "tuning out"

There were pretty significant generational, social and regional factors that gave the Brexit a narrow edge. The leave and remain voters were quite different in many ways. Had this not happened now, the demographics would have likely made this impossible another 10 years down the road. Sort of like separation in quebec in many ways.

Some politicians are really good at rallying / motivating their base on a few core issues. Bojo is a clown but people were fed up with the uncertainty.

It seems that for anyone "waking up" there are as many or more "tuning out"

There were pretty significant generational, social and regional factors that gave the Brexit a narrow edge. The leave and remain voters were quite different in many ways. Had this not happened now, the demographics would have likely made this impossible another 10 years down the road. Sort of like separation in quebec in many ways.

Some politicians are really good at rallying / motivating their base on a few core issues. Bojo is a clown but people were fed up with the uncertainty.
Cool story but nah, people are simple waking up all around the world

There's a difference between waking up and being baited to another sectarian movement. Active people ITT are just victims of the smoke screen of tribalism and demagogy.

There's a difference between waking up and being baited to another sectarian movement. Active people ITT are just victims of the smoke screen of tribalism and demagogy.
Maybe, but they are still waking up from old bullshit

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Maybe, but they are still waking up from old bullshit

What’s waking up supposed to mean exactly ?

Using trendy buzzwords on social media ?

We’re still in the same dog and pony show / cycle. Politicians bickering and grandstanding while old money / big corporations are doing their thing. Half the media says it’s right, the other half says it’s wrong. Pundits on both sides get their time in the limelight.

Trump picked a fight with China. He’s been dragging it on for a while and we’re going to have some magical breakthrough right on time for election year. They’ll brag of a few wins, find a new enemy / cause to unite the people.

It’s not any different than what other politicians would do.

People watch the circus, but in the meantime it’s just business as usual.

The scope and powers of governments have not changed in meaningful ways. Corporations got their tax breaks and their growth. Same old, same old.

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant
operated by a fellow cannibal.
feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

*Tourist $5

*Broiled Missionary $10.00

*Fried Explorer $15.00

*Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican $1000.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked
"Why such a price difference for the politicians?

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one?
They're so full of shit it takes all morning.

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant
operated by a fellow cannibal.
feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

*Tourist $5

*Broiled Missionary $10.00

*Fried Explorer $15.00

*Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican $1000.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked
"Why such a price difference for the politicians?

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one?
They're so full of shit it takes all morning.

Ok LG.

What’s waking up supposed to mean exactly ?

Using trendy buzzwords on social media ?

We’re still in the same dog and pony show / cycle. Politicians bickering and grandstanding while old money / big corporations are doing their thing. Half the media says it’s right, the other half says it’s wrong. Pundits on both sides get their time in the limelight.

Trump picked a fight with China. He’s been dragging it on for a while and we’re going to have some magical breakthrough right on time for election year. They’ll brag of a few wins, find a new enemy / cause to unite the people.

It’s not any different than what other politicians would do.

People watch the circus, but in the meantime it’s just business as usual.

The scope and powers of governments have not changed in meaningful ways. Corporations got their tax breaks and their growth. Same old, same old.
Sure if that's what you believe then that's what it is for you
If you don't get it then you won't get it anyways
Honestly I don't have energy or care much for this long pointless talk

« Gordon Sondland thought me Trump was withholding aids to get political dirt on Biden, and I rarely say this, as a diplomat, but I told em : That was kuku dodo nutsac bannanas »

:laugh:

[video]https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/112db632-1ef6-11ea-a980-0242ac110005/?jwsource=cl[/url]

tenor.gif

Back