Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Ah, October of an election year, the time where the real skeletons come out of the closet.

It's finally coming out now (to the plebs) that the previous administration basically knew the Russia angle was a political hit job against Trump and the Media is still falsely repeating it to this day.

Documents have come out but are heavily redacted. Trump tweeted he will authorize redaction.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

Inb4 the typical Hildabeast response from our village people, i.e. What difference does it make at this point. Well, I do recall that a certain someone was VP at the time this was happening.

Get your popcorn ready and earplug to lessen the RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE, it's going to be an interesting 4 weeks.

How do you do it without the media though?

The media were in lockstep with the dems to push a complete hoax (Russian collusion) for 4 years, they're the ones that made it happen.

They will simply ignore this and say it's Barr shilling for Trump.

The media were in lockstep with the dems to push a complete hoax (Russian collusion) for 4 years, they're the ones that made it happen.

"Russian hoax" was a true story. Your masterchief has been impeached for it and Bob Mueller has clearly said that Russia HAD interferred in the 2016 election.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Oh, without a doubt, but people who can be woken up already see the bias of the MSM, No need to beat a dead horse for those who will never see/understand it.

You know it's bad when the FBI flies in two ISIS terrorists who have been apprehended 2 years ago in an effort to provide a distraction.

"Russian hoax" was a true story. Your masterchief has been impeached for it and Bob Mueller has clearly said that Russia HAD interferred in the 2016 election.

LMAO. Please tell me exactly what the charge is that he got impeached for. I'll give you a hint, it's a charge Democrats made up in order for them to run the headline "Trump's been impeached". By the looks of it, it's worked miracles on you.

What you really mean to say is that the Russia hoax is real. It was concocted by one party to disparage the other and because the media beat you over the head with it for 3+ years, you believe it to be true.

I suggest you read an actual journalist like Sara Carter to get what's really going on, flush out the shit information that's been shoveled into your head by CNN and the rest.

https://saraacarter.com/brennan-bri...lan-to-stir-up-trouble-for-trump-dni-reveals/

The question one may ask is; why leave proof? The answer, because at the time he was writing his get out of jail free card, with these notes he can mostly absolve himself by saying "See, I advised and THEY did nothing". Problem is he got caught lying about other things too.

DJT monitors this thread religiously and he confided that he is always anxious when he sees a post from Brust because he knows, Brust is dropping truth bombs err time all time.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

So enticing seeing those Trumpy lakee swallowing this tasty orange cum...

And Trump can’t follow this thread. Remember, he is a one pager kinda guy who can’t read past a page, not even security briefing.

Meanwhile: dont forget that there are idiots who are still believing in the Qanon stupidity and that Trump is a savior lol

So enticing seeing those Trumpy lakee swallowing this tasty orange cum...

And Trump can’t follow this thread. Remember, he is a one pager kinda guy who can’t read past a page, not even security briefing.

Not swallowing anything from anyone and certainly not from Trump. It's just that if you had the slightest clue about what the Dems tried impeach DJT with, you would wish you could delete your rubbish.

EjvSVUbXYAUGy8Z

Not swallowing anything from anyone and certainly not from Trump. It's just that if you had the slightest clue about what the Dems tried impeach DJT with, you would wish you could delete your rubbish.

I know why he has been impeached and he deserved to be impeached. Guess who voted Trump to be removed from office, Mitt Romney a massive right wing Republican. Clinton has been impeached for less than that. Do I call republican hit job on Clinton, absolutely not!

let's see if you can "fact check" your own statement. I'll help you with 2 parts:
trump was not impeached. he was on trial for impeachment, but he was acquitted by his senate, just like Bill Clinton was back in the day. so the "fact-checkers" say that's FALSE.
you are using an iphone and tapatalk, so that's TRUE.

let's see if you can figure out what the Mueller report conclusion was.

spewing more partisan lies than Trump is hard, but I believe that if anyone can take him on, it's you. you really should consider a career in politics. the world needs more people who stand up for what they believe in. I'm not saying anything about truth, because you're way off base, but nowadays that's besides the point. true conviction in whatever you think is right is the way.

Yeah, Trump's hardline on Russia over the past four years showed the world how baseless that democrat hoax was! Can't possibly be a shred of truth to any of that... When there's smoke... there's democrats. Amiright?!

It's not like his son misled anyone about the nature of a meeting with Russian officials at Trump tower. Pfft. What's next saying he took Putin's word over his country's security service's assessment over election meddling?!

He was right there with the rest of the world shunning putin. I mean, no one in their right mind would say he wanted the guy back in the G8 more than anyone else!

Trying to get dirt on a political opponent through a foreign nation? Pfft. That would be so out of character for this guy.

I mean, the complete transparency over his finances while in office clearly remove any doubt of shady business with nation states.

Yeah, it's all the evil dems and media. How convenient...

let's see if you can "fact check" your own statement. I'll help you with 2 parts:
trump was not impeached. he was on trial for impeachment, but he was acquitted by his senate, just like Bill Clinton was back in the day. so the "fact-checkers" say that's FALSE.
you are using an iphone and tapatalk, so that's TRUE.

let's see if you can figure out what the Mueller report conclusion was.

spewing more partisan lies than Trump is hard, but I believe that if anyone can take him on, it's you. you really should consider a career in politics. the world needs more people who stand up for what they believe in. I'm not saying anything about truth, because you're way off base, but nowadays that's besides the point. true conviction in whatever you think is right is the way.

So according to your point of view he hasn’t been impeached... Ok so if you get a trial for DUI, does it mean you haven’t been accused of DUI?

We got our 4th MAGA guy here! Trump gonna love you wearing this "strong, tremendous, beautiful" red MAGA cap!

So according to your point of view he hasn’t been impeached... Ok so if you get a trial for DUI, does it mean you haven’t been accused of DUI?

We got our 4th MAGA guy here! Trump gonna love you wearing this "strong, tremendous, beautiful" red MAGA cap!
you're the opposite of a maga. the further you go, the worse it is. anyone that says something different from what you have to say is "bad man". I stated that Trump spews partisan lies, and that you do too. that makes me a maga. I want to see magas state that. go ahead, amaze me.
you're ignoring your mueller point. go back to that, and when you figure it out, let me know.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=Has+Donald+Trump+been+impeached?

He was impeached by the House of representatives. It happened. Stop trying to re-write history.
for some reason I thought impeachment was removal from power. impeachment is the trial. I'm not sure why they need a new name for trial but ok. so yeah, he was on trial (i.e. impeached). it's meaningless until there's a removal from power. same with Clinton and another president in the late 1800. it was clear that the house will vote to remove, and the senate will vote against before the reality tv show started. go back in the posts, I stated that from the get go. anyone could see it coming. it doesn't mean that he was or not guilty. we'll never know. it means that the system is partisan and in the end, flawed.

Trump was still acquitted. Suck on that you Democrat.

Pence absolutely destroying Kamala in this debate and Pence is your run of the mill shitty generic politician. Harris is just a sad joke. The only reason she managed to get this far in politics is that she's a good looking black woman.

for some reason I thought impeachment was removal from power. impeachment is the trial. I'm not sure why they need a new name for trial but ok. so yeah, he was on trial (i.e. impeached). it's meaningless until there's a removal from power. same with Clinton and another president in the late 1800. it was clear that the house will vote to remove, and the senate will vote against before the reality tv show started. go back in the posts, I stated that from the get go. anyone could see it coming. it doesn't mean that he was or not guilty. we'll never know. it means that the system is partisan and in the end, flawed.

Donald Trump has been impeached, that’s a fact. He hasn’t been removed from office, that’s another fact. You know why? Because the Republican of the senate( except for Mitt Romney) followed Trump party line. Seeking foreign help to dig up dirt on political opponent is an impeachable offense.

Can you imagine if Obama would have sought foreign help to dig up dirt on Mitt Romney or John McCain how outraged Republicans would have been?

Back