Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

China hasn't confirmed anything. It's still just hot air until then.

By not confirmed, do you mean denied it took place?

JUST IN: China's Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang says has no info on phone calls to U.S. cited by Trump, adding later “I can tell you clearly that I haven’t heard of such a thing”
* Says China will protect itself on trade if U.S. persists with current approach

https://twitter.com/mkcheok/status/...s-lying-which-bodes-ill-for-america-reporter/
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/tr...s-lying-which-bodes-ill-for-america-reporter/

Looks like commander bone spurs is having a tough time...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eech-veterans-student-debt-isis-a9074261.html
Does commander in chief entitle him to VA benefits? Sounds like he needs a time out and to get some help...

Can't read so well (but refuses to wear glasses) has a tough go at pronouncing words (all hail Douglas Magarth!, Great american commander. The best. Let's get to the "oranges" of the revolutionary war "airports") and now is making up phone calls. That's when he's no overtly shilling for Russia...

What exactly is it going to take for you die hard supporters to consider that his hasn't worked as well as a lot of us hoped? This guy is well past his best before date.

By not confirmed, do you mean denied it took place?

https://twitter.com/mkcheok/status/...s-lying-which-bodes-ill-for-america-reporter/
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/tr...s-lying-which-bodes-ill-for-america-reporter/

Looks like commander bone spurs is having a tough time...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eech-veterans-student-debt-isis-a9074261.html
Does commander in chief entitle him to VA benefits? Sounds like he needs a time out and to get some help...

Can't read so well (but refuses to wear glasses) has a tough go at pronouncing words (all hail Douglas Magarth!, Great american commander. The best. Let's get to the "oranges" of the revolutionary war "airports") and now is making up phone calls. That's when he's no overtly shilling for Russia...

What exactly is it going to take for you die hard supporters to consider that his hasn't worked as well as a lot of us hoped? This guy is well past his best before date.

His Canadian supporters are just cucks. They like sitting back and watching their country get fucked by another dude while telling him how awesome he is.

Never. When this fucker dies, I hope they prop him up like uncle Bernie.
Week_end_chez_Bernie.jpg

Absolutely.

You can hate Trudeau and Trump at the same time. You don't need to fall into a predetermined camp. Unless you are totally incapable of forming your own opinions.

Absolutely.

You can hate Trudeau and Trump at the same time. You don't need to fall into a predetermined camp. Unless you are totally incapable of forming your own opinions.

So the actual cuck is trudeau who has power to do something, but does nothing. and the orange guy supporters who likes watching him fuck everything are cucks?

Oh wait. I answered my own question hahah. I just wish we had a non cuck pm

That's pretty much the definition of a cuck.

You are a Canadian.

Donald Trump is American.

Donald fucks Canada

You cheer him on

You enjoy watching yourself get fucked by a man more powerful than yourself

You are a cuck.

The main difference is that nobody here is saying that Trudeau is a genius.

That's the main difference?

Not that one is looking out for his country while the other sells his people out? Not that one is a strong leader that stands for what he believes in, and the other is a complete phony beta cuck?

That's the main difference?

Not that one is looking out for his country while the other sells his people out? Not that one is a strong leader that stands for what he believes in, and the other is a complete phony beta cuck?

They both stand for what they believe in, you just don't agree with one of them.

Trudeau or any other leader of Canada would still be chained to the 800lb gorilla of the American economy.

Trump will never win this. China is a communist country. American companies will say uncle long before the unified economic machine of China will. American citizens will riot in the streets for jobs while chinese will continue to churn along.

They both stand for what they believe in, you just don't agree with one of them.

Trudeau or any other leader of Canada would still be chained to the 800lb gorilla of the American economy.

Trump will never win this. China is a communist country. American companies will say uncle long before the unified economic machine of China will. American citizens will riot in the streets for jobs while chinese will continue to churn along.

Possibly, but at least he'll go down as the only American leader in recent history that tried to save the sinking ship.

What does Trudeau believe in? Ensuring prosperity for HIS future generations, that's about it. Maybe a nice position with the UN when he's done raping Canada...

Possibly, but at least he'll go down as the only American leader in recent history that tried to save the sinking ship.

What does Trudeau believe in? Ensuring prosperity for HIS future generations, that's about it. Maybe a nice position with the UN when he's done raping Canada...

Trump may also be the first American leader to be 100% blamed for a global recession.

As far as Trudeau goes, I don't care much for what he stands for, I dislike them both at a fairly similar level.

You are a Canadian.

Donald fucks Canada

You cheer him on

You are a cuck.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me, nananananana

You are a Canadian.

Donald fucks Canada

You cheer him on

You are a cuck.

I'm rubber and your glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you, nananananana

He's trying to save it?! He's gonna go down in history as the president that single handedly caused the most harm to U.S foreign policy / interests abroad in recent history. Trying to pinpoint the exact moment that started the decline of the american empire? 2016 will likely be a common suggestion.

A sitting president's word used to mean something. Now they're a joke on the international stage.

History will not be kind to him. What's his legacy? A lot of time golfing? A photo op with "rocket man"? Unilateraly backing out of the Iran agreement? 10 000+ lies? his inaction on climate change? inflicting self-harm by picking a fight with China as an act of showmanship? dubious claims about a big beautiful wall? begging the rest of the world to let Putin back at the table. (the man that "outsmarted" Obama, his archnemesis)

Back