Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

^^ Trump's fault

Ce n'était pas le but du post mais puisque tu es là, fais nous donc part de tes pensées sur le nombre croissant de cas de violence envers les minorités ethniques aux Etats-Unis et le fait que le KKK et les néo-nazis s'affichent ouvertement.

Has nothing to do with Trump, their test site has collaspe (literaly), which mean atmospheric testing and guaranted retailation.

Now if you are stupid enough to think that Trump did this deal, you are a first class imbecile.

Where are all the Dems to blame Trump for the historic Korean peace agreement that happened today?

What agreement? or are we just making up stuff to bolster his accomplishments? They held meetings, shook hands and crossed over the DMZ line. All extremely positive signs and historic but we're still far from an agreement let alone one that all parties will adhere to.

Speaking about historic agreements with budding nuclear states, what about the one Trump is in the process of walking away from, even though Iran is in adherence to it?

Has nothing to do with Trump, their test site has collaspe (literaly), which mean atmospheric testing and guaranted retailation.

Now if you are stupid enough to think that Trump did this deal, you are a first class imbecile.

Please tell me who the guy on the left is.
Mike-Pompeo-Kim-Jong-Un-580-1.jpg

Oh, and is that a dove in the background, what a coincidence.

What agreement? or are we just making up stuff to bolster his accomplishments? They held meetings, shook hands and crossed over the DMZ line. All extremely positive signs and historic but we're still far from an agreement let alone one that all parties will adhere to.

Speaking about historic agreements with budding nuclear states, what about the one Trump is in the process of walking away from, even though Iran is in adherence to it?

You mean the agreement Obama made to hand over billions of dollars for them to stop nuclear proliferation, basically an extension payment. I'll reserve judgement until we actually get some solid info but so far so good with NK and Syria.

According to Q, Iran is next anyways

You mean the agreement Obama made to hand over billions of dollars for them to stop nuclear proliferation, basically an extension payment. I'll reserve judgement until we actually get some solid info but so far so good with NK and Syria.
Z
According to Q, Iran is next anyways

You are clearly a good newspapers reader but don’t have a clue about geopolitics, north korea is irelevant, it’s Saudi against Iran, Russia and Lithuania, Ukreaine and all up to Poland. Then china Japan India to secure petrol route.

Just go back to your reading and educate yourself.

Ce n'était pas le but du post mais puisque tu es là, fais nous donc part de tes pensées sur le nombre croissant de cas de violence envers les minorités ethniques aux Etats-Unis et le fait que le KKK et les néo-nazis s'affichent ouvertement.

J'étais sarcastique

Mais pour répondre à ta question, je crois que c'est en réplique à la montée de la justice sociale / BLM / Antifa plus qu'à cause de l'élection de Trump.

Il y a aussi que moi et toi on est des gens informés, qui s'intéressent à ces problèmes. Quand j'essaie de parler de ça à mes gens de mon entourage, ils ont aucune osti d'idée de quoi je parle. P-e que c'est pas un si gros problème que ça, la guéguerre entre les racistes , les nationalistes, Antifa et BLM et autres groupes de justice sociale. Mais que nous on voit ça plus gros parce qu'on est bombardés de nouvelles à ce sujet vu qu'on s'y intéresse.

Where are all the Dems to blame Trump for the historic Korean peace agreement that happened today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwLkrXIfo7I&feature=youtu.be
Lol wtf are you talking about, There are no agreement whatsoever happened today. Sk and nk met up, had a friendly day together and that's it.

Even Trump would've called you out for fake news on this one lol

All this dem vs rep bs is clearly making you a blind dumb cunt, step back for a bit and clear your mind srsly. wow.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

If we have to school you on basic stuff, just get the fuck of this thread.
You just babeled a bunch of BS to claim intellectual superiority. You didn't really say anything, you're confounding multiple topics and you didn't answer my question.

The answer I was looking for was Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State.

Lol wtf are you talking about, There are no agreement whatsoever happened today. Sk and nk met up, had a friendly day together and that's it.

Even Trump would've called you out for fake news on this one lol

All this dem vs rep bs is clearly making you a blind dumb cunt, step back for a bit and clear your mind srsly. wow.

Fake news eh? It's like watching a train going towards a truck on the tracks. Short of a miracle, the likelihood is that it will crash. Calling it a crash before it happens is not fake news.

The meeting was just political theater for the plebs, the terms we're probably discuss some time ago.

The last part to make it 100% official is the agreement of China and the US and short of a negative miracle, it's going to happen.

Anyways at this point might as well continue in the other "fake news" threads

Fake news eh? It's like watching a train going towards a truck on the tracks. Short of a miracle, the likelihood is that it will crash. Calling it a crash before it happens is not fake news.

The meeting was just political theater for the plebs, the terms we're probably discuss some time ago.

The last part to make it 100% official is the agreement of China and the US and short of a negative miracle, it's going to happen.

Anyways at this point might as well continue in the other "fake news" threads

Did an agreement officially happen today or not? Yes or no?
If you think your answer is yes then what exactly was agreed today?

If your answer is no then fake news it is

ABBA also reuniting for a new album. Thanks Trump!

You guys need to lighten up a little, too much negativity trying to be right or whatever. If you're debating here so hard because this is the biggest problem you have in your life that you have to deal with, then I'm honestly happy for you.

lol agreement to work toward commun goal is not a signing a peace agreement you dingbat

The title of the document they signed is:
Panmunjeom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula

Just admit your wrong.

The title of the document they signed is:
Panmunjeom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula

Just admit your wrong.

Well there is a difference between a declaration and an agreement from a diplomatic standpoint, but beyond being pedantic that document wasn't publicly known at the time of your posts last night.

I think I've finally figured it out, 250R is a time traveler from the future here to warn us about the damn liberals and the damage they'll do in the future but he can't say anything (because butterfly effect) so he just meme's and trolls his talking points.

Back