Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

The geriatric Olympics continue.

https://apple.news/AuXaXkMKZRXS1quSLHNeHWQ

This will piss off the Donald as the world judges which of these geezers has the best balance.

He’s been in the newscycle just about everyday for the past 4 years and he’s got the full White House apparatus behind him.

That he would need to raise and spend nearly a billion dollars shows how bloated the machine has become.

The geriatric Olympics continue.

https://apple.news/AuXaXkMKZRXS1quSLHNeHWQ

This will piss off the Donald as the world judges which of these geezers has the best balance.

He’s been in the newscycle just about everyday for the past 4 years and he’s got the full White House apparatus behind him.

That he would need to raise and spend nearly a billion dollars shows how bloated the machine has become.
It was completely useless to spend money for four years. He was wasting his money instead of keeping the $800M until it was really needed and then outspending Biden.

SuperPACs seems like a great way to launder money. Just saying...

It was completely useless to spend money for four years. He was wasting his money instead of keeping the $800M until it was really needed and then outspending Biden.

SuperPACs seems like a great way to launder money. Just saying...

Jobs for cronies is what this is. That and offering an avenue for people to buy influence.

These campaign committees are cancer.

Jobs for cronies is what this is. That and offering an avenue for people to buy influence.

These campaign committees are cancer.

If donors are willing to spend hundreds of millions to elect a candidate, it's because they know they will make a lot more with government contracts.

RBG is finally officially dead. Trump gets another SCOTUS pick. Libs be like

3p9kef.jpg

I'm curious. Obama's pick was 6 months before the election, but was told it was to soon to an election. Is 40 days now enough?

Slight difference in that Obama was at the end of his second term, Trump probably still has another 4 years.

Also they were suckered into to it. They thought Hitlary was going to win so they agreed to wait. Had they not been over confident they would have definitely pushed forward a justice.

Lastly with this election probably going to be put in front of SCOTUS for several different reasons, they need the full bench.

RBG is finally officially dead. Trump gets another SCOTUS pick. Libs be like

https://i.imgflip.com/4/3p9kef.jpg

I was wondering what it would take for one of the usual suspects to bump this thread. Kinda interesting how it had almost made it's way out of the 1st page of OT with less than two months to go before the election.

November should be rather interesting seeing as no matter what happens, about 50% of the population will be mad / disilusioned at the outcome.

Slight difference in that Obama was at the end of his second term, Trump probably still has another 4 years.

Also they were suckered into to it. They thought Hitlary was going to win so they agreed to wait. Had they not been over confident they would have definitely pushed forward a justice.

Lastly with this election probably going to be put in front of SCOTUS for several different reasons, they need the full bench.

Another thing, Obama was a democrat and the senate majority was republican, they could have voted it down, which is why democrats backed off. It's obviously not the case now.

Trump will nominate, senate will confirm, media and democrats will cry but not a single damn thing they can do about it.

Crazy that some people are still endorsing Trump or Biden for this election. US as the stupidest political system, what a shithole, making people believe they live in democracy.

if not too much medling in the voting process, Trump will win hands down, don't care what polls say now... most people will shit their pants at the idea of sleepy joe being at the helm, I mean crazy hasn't blown up the country or economy which was doing quite well before all this, ok his track record for most stuff it's pretty bad, still scares me less than joe, to me it's just a worse version of Trump, a little bit crazier, a little bit less in touch with reality and a little bit less in shape physically, k this one is debatable, and a little bit more evil, don't see why people would vote for him...

Look at you, eagerly awaiting for someone to die. You're a great human being.

5c45eed32bdd7f285a6ccf13

LOL, wasn't eagerly waiting, just poking fun at the fact she was accidentally announced dead last year. I don't wish death for anybody, but I'm definitely not sad to see some go.

Back