Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Mais de quoi tu parle?

asstalk.gif

The oil sands were discovered in 1848, before Canada existed. Production began in 1967, at which point Alberta was receiving 0 equalization payments. Quebec got $267 million that year..

You guys sure love to shit in the hand that feeds you...

You're right. We should send a thank you letter to Justin Trudeau for the money he's sending us. Maybe a card?

Please, Canada would do just fine without Quebec! In fact I think it would fare better.

Forget a referendum to let Quebecers decide if they want to separate, Canada should hold a referendum to decide if we want to let Quebec stay. Amputate that corrupt gangrenous limb... Maybe Quebec would do better without Canada holding them back, and vice versa. Let's give it a try.

sans le québec, t'as pas d'accès maritime dans l'est mon chum. check ben les tarifs quon pourrait te mettre sur tes bateaux dans le st laurent.

sans le québec, t'as pas d'accès maritime dans l'est mon chum. check ben les tarifs quon pourrait te mettre sur tes bateaux dans le st laurent.

et apres le canada pourrai envahir le quebec avec son armee, et mettre ses regles en place, c'est pas comme si donald trump vas faire de quoi nous aider, ou qui que ce soit d'autre lol...

et apres le canada pourrai envahir le quebec avec son armee, et mettre ses regles en place, c'est pas comme si donald trump vas faire de quoi nous aider, ou qui que ce soit d'autre lol...

oui oui, une guerre entre deux westernize countries. oui oui.

The oil sands were discovered in 1848, before Canada existed. Production began in 1967, at which point Alberta was receiving 0 equalization payments. Quebec got $267 million that year..

Lol "before Canada existed", you mean before the current legal fiction, Canada existed before it was invaded.

Lol "before Canada existed", you mean before the current legal fiction, Canada existed before it was invaded.

Meh the natives were killing eachother for years. When Champlain showed up the "wars" were still very much going on between different tribes. At the end of it all the British came out ahead of all the group's. That's early CDN history in a nut shell. Current legal fiction goes wayyy back before 1867. Its not like the French showed up and said "give us everything now or we will kill you" I've explained this before in another thread about the strategy used by natives at Donnaconna and the French ... Sadly kidnapping the chief had a profound effect on the relationship

And you’ve got absolutely no idea how equalization works.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, Canada would do just fine without Quebec! In fact I think it would fare better.

Forget a referendum to let Quebecers decide if they want to separate, Canada should hold a referendum to decide if we want to let Quebec stay. Amputate that corrupt gangrenous limb... Maybe Quebec would do better without Canada holding them back, and vice versa. Let's give it a try.

Okkkk so let’s remove the second highest payer in equalization (Québec after Ontario in first) in terms of GDP and population size.

Sure quebec takes in, but most of what they get comes from quebecois people buying and paying taxes.

Equalization = GST and federal income tax, which every Canadian pays for. Albertans or not, it’s paid for.

Alberta sure got to you lol typical western Canadian on equalization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alberta is upset because they put all their eggs in one basket and blame Quebec/Ottawa for everything. Shame because it's actually a beautiful province but FFS I'm tired of hearing them moaning about everything.

This project made the most sense and was canned
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackenzie_Valley_Pipeline

Build a pipeline and terminal to Churchill MB.. blocked too.

"Stupid BC" "fucking Quebec" "Ottawa is lame"
c21fccf0bbb7f7e6295ed8f62d9ca5f9.jpg

Last edited:
Back