Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

What is your point? I lost at 'Demonstrate he was honest' hahahaahahha

Cuban is most likely a way 'dirtier' billionaire than Trump is. He's sucking on the Made in China pacifier because Mavericks. You do know Cuban owns an NBA team, right?

Heck, even a millionaire can get away with murder if he 'can afford an all star lawyer team'.

Remember this: 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'

Donald Trump Jr. appeared on The View and said that Joy Behar wore blackface. Goldberg quickly defended her.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...earing-blackface-enjoy-the-cancel-culture-you

Gotta love when the left eats each other out hahahahah

You're making my point precisely so how could you have missed it? Trump loves to win for one. Two he can afford to be represented by an all star team of lawyers without making a dent in his pocket and be garanteed to win. So why wouldn't he? Time is a non issue, he could even testify remotely on top of being represented. The only sensible answer is that he risks having information about him he wants to keep to himself. Might be incriminating or maybe not but for sure he doesn''t want me, or you or anyone to know about it.

Is it intellectually stronger to assume he is innocent because he settled? Michael Jackson settled.

No your contrived statement is equally stupid. The smart thing would be to go beyond the sensationalist headlines and knee jerk reactions and actually find out what happened. Dan Bongino recapped it in about 4.5 minutes. Skip to 50:00:

You know what's scary, the cricket's were hearing instead of outrage at Facebook and Youtube censoring a name. Yes, that whistleblower who was suppose to take down Trump is all but 100% confirmed to be a super partisan hack that has ties to Biden, Brennan and other collaborators who's sole intension is to cover their asses by impeaching Trump. But Facebook and Youtube have step in to help make sure you don't find that out.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...alleged-whistleblowers-name-from-the-platform

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W6oGxCK7R3Y

Of course they're partisan, so is everyone else.

What does it matter who it is? The info is out, if he isn't guilty who gives a shit who said what.

You know what's scary, the cricket's were hearing instead of outrage at Facebook and Youtube censoring a name. Yes, that whistleblower who was suppose to take down Trump is all but 100% confirmed to be a super partisan hack that has ties to Biden, Brennan and other collaborators who's sole intension is to cover their asses by impeaching Trump. But Facebook and Youtube have step in to help make sure you don't find that out.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...alleged-whistleblowers-name-from-the-platform

https://www.bitchute.com/video/W6oGxCK7R3Y

BRB, going to post a full list of names of people on witness protection in the U.S and then flip my shit if that information gets taken down. Clearly it can't be because that information isn't meant to be public... it needs to be some sort of deep state fueled bias against conservatives and christians values (why not cast a wider net here...)

The info has already been corroborated. It doesn't matter if it came from god, E.T or a sasquatch. It's been established as accurate, motivations be damned. It's pretty desperate to fallback on "shooting the messenger" as a strategy...

Is parroting the party line considered some form of enlightenment or what? How critical of a thinker can someone claim to be when the majority of their opinions "coincidentally" happen to be key republicans talking point?

Of course they're partisan, so is everyone else.

What does it matter who it is? The info is out, if he isn't guilty who gives a shit who said what.

Imagine someone who hates your guts and wants to get back at you. Now imagine they anonymously went to an authority and said you committed a crime. Now based on that CBC, CTV and Global all report headline more or less along the line of "He's guilty". Would you not want to know who it is and what information they have against you? Knowing that he hates you is not a guarantee but it's more likely that they'll stretch the truth maybe even outright lie to nail you. Also knowing what they said about you can give you an idea to build your defense. Those are two fundamentals pillars of western law. You are 1) able to confront your accuser and 2) have access to the information they will use against you.

Now why is this specific case important. Eric Ciaramella (pronounced Char -a-mel-a) is very anti-Trump and his lawyer is probably even more anti-Trump. If they could lie and get Trump impeached they probably would. His lawyer even said that's the plan before this happened. So until he was ousted, Eric anonymously went to go see Schiff (the authority figure in my example, who also hates Trump) and they worked together to come up with a "whistleblower" statement that was then "handed" to Schiff publicly. Schiff leaks it to the media and they publish anti-Trump stories that there was quid pro quo with Ukraine.

However now as the news is breaking about Ciaramelle, his bias and his connections show that his attack on the President wasn't what the media claimed it to be, Youtube and Facebook are banning/removing anything that has to do with this loser. It's important for all those sitting on the fence that can still think for themselves, they are right now only hearing "Quid pro quo" being autistically screeched by the fake news media while the other side of the story, the one that makes more sense IMHO, is being suppressed.

If CNN and the others won't report on it FINE, but real journalists that use the two biggest platforms to have their voices heard are being silence. Being platforms they have no right to do that or else they are not platforms but publishers. What's next, a prominent democrat is found guilty of something serious and they censor that too because it will hurt their chances in 2020. If you can't understand how monumental a precedent this is then there's no point in discussing further.

If anybody is in here is lurking and you don't want to step into the foray, here are a few articles that should connect some dots for you:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...a-was-biden-guest-at-state-department-banquet

https://www.realclearinvestigations...biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...itor-logs-detail-meetings-of-eric-ciaramella/

Looks like a copy/pasta. Where did it come from?

It's a flawed analogy. It's like being mad at your neighbour that his security camera caught you doing a hit and run on another car. Trying to deflect back to him doesn't make you any less guilty.

Sure, he may be a cunt and may have been trying to get back at you. Maybe he suspects you of killing his cat or whatever, but at the end of the day this ain't about him. If his CCTV info was corroborated by another eyewitness, his predisposition and life story don't matter.

Trying to focus on the whistleblower is just a sad attempt at shaping the narrative away from the main point of contention.

BRB, going to post a full list of names of people on witness protection in the U.S and then flip my shit if that information gets taken down. Clearly it can't be because that information isn't meant to be public... it needs to be some sort of deep state fueled bias against conservatives and christians values (why not cast a wider net here...)

The info has already been corroborated. It doesn't matter if it came from god, E.T or a sasquatch. It's been established as accurate, motivations be damned. It's pretty desperate to fallback on "shooting the messenger" as a strategy...

Is parroting the party line considered some form of enlightenment or what? How critical of a thinker can someone claim to be when the majority of their opinions "coincidentally" happen to be key republicans talking point?

Apples and orange. Yes they're both fruit but they are different fruit.

One is a valid concern where criminals likely will seek retribution and there is a genuine risk for their safety. The other is protection from the governmental organization they work for in order to not be fired.

If the info is corroborated, LMFAO. If you haven't heard the news, Trump released the entire transcript. Word for word you can read that there was nothing illegal or questionable (to the level of impeachment worthy) on the call. Meanwhile this whistle blower claims to have heard from somebody who's heard the call. Because we now have the transcript, it goes to show that the "messenger" was lying so it is pertinent to figure out a little more about them.

As I've detailed in my last post, pull back the cloak of secrecy and you find out that he's in cahoots with just about everyone involved in the Russia-gate scandal. Funny you don't hear much more about that failure these days. Nope off to the next BS story to get Trump impeached and because there's nothing they're fabricating stories and grasping at straws.

If Republicans say water is wet and I agree it's wet, are we both just sharing the truth or am I parroting them? Maybe it's not a coincidence that a "majority" of their opinions are simply correct. If you've ever seen Jim Jordan or Devin Nunes in action you'd know these guys are top notch and not just spewing garbage from their mouths like Schiff.

Lol, went to go see if I could find some "in action" video and poetically found this:

So yeah, I "parrot" his points because the truth is the truth.

I forgot to mention Matt Gaetz. He's pretty on point too. Skip to 7:15 if you want to hear him explain the games that Adam Schiff is playing.

If you still don't understand that knowing the identity of the whistleblower has nothing to do with retribution and everything to do with shedding light on the farce that Adam Schiff is running then there's really no hope in explaining it any further.

His safety is not compromised, actually it's only from two bullets to the back of the head in an apparent suicide shortly before he set to testify and spill the beans.

All the whistleblower had to say was, "Hey, I heard you should look at this."

Everything else since then is just pieces coming together.

Also, I find it hard to believe you think that phone call is the only part of this being investigated. There are lots of things that move in the background with this. It's not just 2 presidents and one call saying, "Hey Don, can I borrow 400 million in military aid?"

Also, I find it hard to believe you think that phone call is the only part of this being investigated. There are lots of things that move in the background with this. It's not just 2 presidents and one call saying, "Hey Don, can I borrow 400 million in military aid?"

But... Motives! Deep State... Demmmmocccrraaats! Biden! Obama! Never-Trumpers! Kitchen sink!

The republicans are just fueling the fire of the circus they claim to despise. Attacking every angle at every step of the process just gives it more media attention / staying power. The medias are playing them like fiddles.

In the confused Mainstream American News Legacy Media today:
Well, to be fair it is sort of hard to keep up with the many defenses to the same issues:

The Disorienting Defenses of Donald Trump
The president and his allies ask Americans to reject the evidence before their eyes.

The case for weighing the impeachment of President Trump boils down to a few simple points: In an effort to win re-election in 2020, Mr. Trump apparently attempted to extort a foreign government into announcing an investigation of his top political rival. The president did so while also trying to revive a conspiracy theory that casts doubt over whether the Russian government interfered in the 2016 election on his behalf. Witnesses have already testified that in order to achieve those goals, Mr. Trump withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid against the bipartisan wishes of Congress. All the while, the president and his staff have refused to cooperate with the congressional investigation into what transpired.

Republicans find themselves in a tough spot. Lawmakers swear an oath to uphold the Constitution, which obliges them to act as a check on the executive branch and any abuses of its power. Yet instead of considering the testimony, many Republicans have chosen reflexively to defend Mr. Trump — not an easy task in the face of such strong evidence of inexcusable behavior.

Here’s a field guide to some of the lines of attack that Republicans have used so far. See if you can recognize them if they appear during the public hearings scheduled to begin this week.

There was no quid pro quo.

This was the first and cleanest defense of Mr. Trump’s July phone call with the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky. Mr. Trump and his allies offered it up after the White House released a partial summary of the call.

Yet no matter how many times Mr. Trump exhorts Americans to “read the transcript,” the call summary itself establishes that immediately after Mr. Zelensky brought up the military aid, Mr. Trump said he wanted him to “do us a favor though,” and then mentioned investigating the Bidens and a conspiracy theory about the Democratic National Committee server in 2016.

Don’t believe the president’s own words? Multiple government officials have attested that there was indeed a quid pro quo, and it involved the withholding of nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine until Mr. Zelensky agreed to go on TV and announce the investigations Mr. Trump wanted.

William Taylor Jr., the top envoy to Ukraine, testified to the House Intelligence Committee that it was his understanding that “security assistance would not come until [Zelensky] committed to pursue the investigation.” Representative Adam Schiff, the committee chairman, asked Mr. Taylor, “So if they don’t do this, they are not going to get that, was your understanding?” Mr. Taylor replied, “Yes, sir.” Mr. Schiff then asked him whether he was aware that a quid pro quo literally means “this for that,” and Mr. Taylor replied, “I am.”

How could it have been a quid pro quo if the Ukrainians didn’t know about it?

John Ratcliffe, a congressman from Texas, tried this line on Fox News last month, which the president tweeted. No witness, Mr. Ratcliffe said, “has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aid was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo.’”

Except the Ukrainians did know. The Times reported that “the Ukrainian government was aware of the freeze during most of the period in August when Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph Giuliani and two American diplomats were pressing President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine to make a public commitment to the investigations.”

This week, Gordon Sondland, ambassador to the European Union, testified that he explicitly told a top Ukrainian official that release of the aid was contingent on a public announcement of an investigation.

It’s all just hearsay. And the whistle-blower is a partisan Democrat.

Not just hearsay, but “triple hearsay.” This argument first appeared in October, as the outlines of the whistle-blower’s complaint came into focus. “Today was just more triple hearsay and selective leaks from the Democrats’ politically motivated, closed-door, secretive hearings,” said the White House Press secretary, Stephanie Grisham.

What about the anonymous whistle-blower? The president’s allies and conservative media outlets have been speculating about the person’s identity and motivations. But the truth is that the whistle-blower could have been Joe Biden himself at this point. What matters isn’t the motivation but the substance of the complaint. Virtually every element has been corroborated by multiple people.

It was a quid pro quo. But so what? This happens all the time.

“Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the D.N.C. server?” Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, offered this during an October news conference. “Absolutely. No question about that,” he said. “That’s why we held up the money.”

For good measure, he added, “Get over it.”

To their credit, not even Mr. Trump’s most steadfast allies have signed on to this particular defense, at least not yet. Mr. Mulvaney, realizing the depth of the hole he had dug, later claimed he had not said what he said. Still, his claim did serve one important function, which was to pivot the administration’s basic case away from “no quid pro quo” to “yes, quid pro quo, but so what?”

It was a quid pro quo, but President Trump was only interested in rooting out corruption in Ukraine.

It’s difficult to imagine Mr. Trump — who just agreed to a $2 million settlement for using his own charity as the family A.T.M. — as an anti-corruption crusader. It’s that much harder to buy given that he has not expressed a similar concern with corruption in any other country, including the United States. Also, Mr. Trump appears to have cared less about an actual investigation than a televised announcement of one.

No one outside the president’s party appears to believe that anti-corruption was the objective. In closed-door testimony before Congress on Thursday, George Kent, the State Department’s top Ukraine official, said there was no doubt what was going on: Mr. Trump “wanted nothing less than President Zelensky to go to microphone and say investigations, Biden and Clinton.” This was wrong, Mr. Kent said. “As a general principle, I do not believe the U.S. should ask other countries to engage in politically associated investigations and prosecutions.”

It was a quid pro quo, but Mr. Trump had nothing to do with it.

“When I get to ask questions, and when you see all of the transcripts, you will understand that there is no direct linkage to the president of the United States,” said Mark Meadows, a Republican congressman from North Carolina.

Mr. Meadows was quick to point the finger at Mr. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer. “There are a whole lot of things that he does that he doesn’t apprise anybody of.”

It’s true that Mr. Giuliani has been openly talking about efforts to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens since earlier this year. But Mr. Taylor also testified that Mr. Giuliani, who is under criminal investigation by federal prosecutors, was acting on behalf of Mr. Trump.

The same day Mr. Taylor’s testimony was released, Mr. Giuliani wrote on Twitter that he was acting “solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges.” In September, he told The Washington Post, “I don’t do anything that involves my client without speaking with my client.” Of course, Mr. Giuliani can’t withhold military aid to a foreign power. As Mr. Taylor testified, “The directive had come from the president.”

Fine. It was a quid pro quo. Trump ordered it. He did so for his own political benefit. The Ukrainians knew about it. That’s bad, but it’s not an impeachable offense.

Seriously? As described so far by several witnesses, President Trump’s behavior, consorting with a foreign government for his own personal benefit, is literally what the framers had in mind when they established the power to impeach a president for high crimes and misdemeanors. Whether that warrants removal from office is another matter.

It wasn’t a real quid pro quo because the Trump administration is too disorganized to pull off such a scheme.

Senator Lindsey Graham said this last Wednesday. “What I can tell you about the Trump policy toward the Ukraine, it was incoherent, it depends on who you talk to. They seem to be incapable of forming a quid pro quo. So no, I find the whole process to be a sham and I’m not going to legitimize it.”

“I hardly know the gentleman.”

This is Mr. Trump’s go-to excuse when, as so often seems to happen, the people he surrounds himself with implicate him in wrongdoing or get accused of malfeasance themselves. On Friday, Mr. Trump made this assertion about Mr. Sondland, his ambassador and a million-dollar donor to Mr. Trump’s inaugural committee.

That’s the same Gordon Sondland whom Mr. Trump called “a really good man and great American” only one month ago. That was just before Mr. Sondland’s original testimony to Congress, during which he claimed he was not aware of any quid pro quo involving military aid. After multiple witnesses called this account into question, Mr. Sondland suddenly remembered that, yes, in fact, there had been a quid pro quo, and that he had personally delivered that message.

This is a coup by the Deep State! A decorated American soldier is a Ukrainian agent! The witnesses who have testified are “Never Trumpers”!

The barrage of allegations and finger-pointing is so frenzied that it is disorienting for anyone trying to keep up. That’s the point. Let’s hope the hearings this week help sort truth from all the many lies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/opinion/republicans-trump-impeachment.html

Logical reasoning with multiple subsequent variables is like a chain hanging from the ceiling. If you want to take it down, you can go link by link from the bottom or you can go to the top most link, remove that and the rest comes down with it.

In this case the grand premise is quid pro quo with Ukraine. Can we agree on that? If so what was the first link in the chain? The call -> whistleblower. From that came a bunch of other stuff but ultimately they were put into motion from the whistleblower's testimony.

Now that we know exactly what was said on the call, it shows the whistleblower was lying so the rest doesn't matter because all the subsequent testimony revert back to that same call. IF they said I heard something on another call/ in another meeting and they can prove it, not just a friend of a friend of a friend "said", then it's a different story. However following the chain of Democrat BS that spawned from that initial false statement is a waste of time.

But let's take it further, it's also BS in other ways. The NewYork Slimes, toilet paper of record did a bang up job twisting little lies and framing it to form an aniti Trmp article.

1) The investigation was into the past, not for the future. Even if he did ask, wouldn't he be fulfilling Mueller's mandate to look into 2016 election meddling. But oh no he can't, because it's Democrat meddling. Search Chalupa DNC Ukraine

2) Isn't giving money inherently quid pro quo. You you hand somebody a $100 and tell them to buy themselves something nice, are you not setting a condition. You're not going to follow up to actually see what they bought but to the democrats, that's impeachable quid pro quo. There are always some conditions with the release of money and ultimately it was released without a follow up to insure they got "the dirt on Biden" so it can't be QPQ.

3) Why would the Ukraine lie for Trump? Trump is supposedly a Putin puppet yes? Ukraine is very much at odds with Russia, correct? They would have had a dead to rights shot at "the Putin puppet" by claiming Trump pressured them but instead they defend him. Says something about the situation.

4) Finally for argument sake let me grant you that Trump did engage in QPQ with Ukraine to get Joe Biden (something again I clearly don't believe). If he's guilty of corruption with his son, isn't exposing his crimes an effective spending of $400M? Now I know the crybabies will say he's targeting a "political opponent", but if somebody commits murder and then subsequently runs for office against Trump can they too claim immunity from investigation because you're targeting a political opponent? Also would it not be better to expose their criminality to have a better idea to avoid voting for that criminal? So even if I'm completely wrong, Trump's still doing something no swamp creature would dare do and that is go after the bishop of the DNC.

So I am no longer going to post on the QPQ scandal. My position is pretty well known. The lurkers should have more than enough information to come to their own conclusions and I will be back for the next "impeachment worthy scandal" when this one has joined Russia-gate in he dustbin of slanderous accusations whose sole purpose is to drag Trump down for 2020 because the Democrats only have "Free shit for everyone" in their offering to voters.

But let's take it further, it's also BS in other ways. The NewYork Slimes, toilet paper of record did a bang up job twisting little lies and framing it to form an aniti Trmp article.

Well, so long as they were not big lies, amirite?! But what's dishonest here isn't the factual lies coming from the higher echelons of U.S leadership and governance (POTUS, the White House and senior Party members) it's the way in which they are told by the evil media spinsters?

Who are we lying to here? The American people. Who is the president / white house accountable to if not the people? That sounds like it shouldn't be celebrated. (But I can hear you coming a mile away: lying may be distasteful, but not bad enough that it should be impeachable! There are other bad actors here!)

Anywhow, it looks like you've come to terms with the facts that Lies are okay because people are mean to Donnie and you support his world view. Courage of convictions is a good thing I guess.

I find it hugely (yugely?) Ironic that the dems are turning this into a made for tv special. It really is a reality tv show.

If he gets impeached, can he run again? Is there a law specifically stating he can't?

what is the impeachment based on? Only the Russia shit?

Wasn't it case closed?

Serious question or trolling? It's based on the accusation that Trump and his close "entourage" decided to postpone the US government's bi-partisan decision to give Ukraine milliary aid and withheld said aid until the Ukrainian premier publicly announce that they are starting a public inquiry on Joe Biden's son who was working in Ukraine.

Back