Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

I can't say that I would enjoy watching that. some people would. in the end it's like a movie. some people enjoy horror movies, some don't. worse stuff has been done in the name of art. do I enjoy any of it? definitely not. Imho it's a travesty to call that art. do I think it's criminal or it's harboring something? still definitely not. While in Vegas I went to shoot a gun at a piece of paper on which there was the picture of a person. Does that mean I am training to kill someone? definitely not. some people might think that I am an imminent threat to society. It's all about perspective.

as for your question, it is my choice who I send my kids to. I don't see why I would send my offspring to people that I don't know, but some people don't mind. Assuming that I had a kid who was of age to attend that and told me he would, I would try to talk him out of it, but ultimately it would be his choice. if I was living in Liberia, I would probably tie him up in the basement until after the event, but that's another story.

again, not related to Trump. kobe's a satanist. fine. you're right. not the trump thread. please find somewhere else to post your google searches. I see you have lots of time to search all sorts of strange stuff like kobe + satan so I imagine there's a whole lot of these. but wait, you could have your own site where you could tell people the truth and you would have lots of people coming in and make lots of money enlightening society. it's a winning ticket! now, run off to make millions and leave us plebs here in the darkness where kobe will get our souls.

You're saying this like it's a normal thing to send your kids to complete strangers because they're celebrities.
I know you are always trying to find something argue just for sake of arguing but it's just a hypothetical question. Would you trust these people with your kids.

Would you?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I can't say that I would enjoy watching that. some people would. in the end it's like a movie. some people enjoy horror movies, some don't. worse stuff has been done in the name of art. do I enjoy any of it? definitely not. Imho it's a travesty to call that art. do I think it's criminal or it's harboring something? still definitely not. While in Vegas I went to shoot a gun at a piece of paper on which there was the picture of a person. Does that mean I am training to kill someone? definitely not. some people might think that I am an imminent threat to society. It's all about perspective.

as for your question, it is my choice who I send my kids to. I don't see why I would send my offspring to people that I don't know, but some people don't mind. Assuming that I had a kid who was of age to attend that and told me he would, I would try to talk him out of it, but ultimately it would be his choice. if I was living in Liberia, I would probably tie him up in the basement until after the event, but that's another story.

There is a huge difference in motive between shooting gun in a gun range and hosting a cannibalism themed diner with actual mockup of realistic human body and stabbing and taking out its heart. If you really mean to put two together to compare there are really nothing to discuss between me and you. And no i never said what they do in those pics is criminal.

But we can both agree that whoever thought of doing this isn't right in the head.

You guys are soo into just shitting on Grim that sometimes i find you guys downplay and downright defend some sick shit going on just for sake of sitting in the opposite end of wtv Grim says.
Don't get caught there, don't be so emotional like that other guy whose e-life revolves around Grim forever. It's a sign of your mental slowly cracking.

Yes, Grim can be fking annoying but what's bad is bad no matter who says it.

There is a huge difference in motive between shooting gun in a gun range and hosting a cannibalism themed diner with actual mockup of realistic human body and stabbing and taking out its heart. If you really mean to put two together to compare there are really nothing to discuss between me and you. And no i never said what they do in those pics is criminal.

But we can both agree that whoever thought of doing this isn't right in the head.

You guys are soo into just shitting on Grim that sometimes i find you guys downplay and downright defend some sick shit going on just for sake of sitting in the opposite end of wtv Grim says.
Don't get caught there, don't be so emotional like that other guy whose e-life revolves around Grim forever. It's a sign of your mental slowly cracking.

Yes, Grim can be fking annoying but what's bad is bad no matter who says it.

I told you I disagree with that practice but that ultimately it's just an act. if they actually put it into practice it becomes criminal. The things Grim is posting are conspiracy theories and I also disagree with those. but one way or another, it's freedom of expression. I wouldn't stop him from posting just like I wouldn't stop their dumb dinner.

I just asked him to create a thread in which he can express himself. that he did, and for that I thank him. to stop him from doing that is borderline nazi, and that's not my kind.

your question is very very weak. would I send my kids to them. why exactly would I send my kids to anyone?!? I need a serious reason for that first, so it's a moot point. I'm not sending them anywhere, whether it's to that dinner.

here's how easy it is to come up with a conspiracy theory:https://birdsarentreal.com/pages/the-history some people actually believe that all the birds have been killed and what you see now are all government drones spying on you. they are sitting on power lines because that's how they charge. I don't have enough imagination to make this shit up. from here you can find all sorts of pictures of famous people with birds, lots of countries have bird symbols (USA eagle is one) and you can run wild with that. you can come up with an infinite number of things to say once you have that basis.

The virus is not Trump's fault. Yes he did try to bluff his way out of it. As it turns out the truth was somewhere in the middle. There won't be 2.2 Million deaths as it seems. The last numbers we heard were 100,000 to 240,000. Right now it seems even that is high.

The markets were hit hard. They were going to be hit hard anyway. Trump tried to bluff and keep them up, but it didn't work. Is it his fault the markets crashed? Definitely not. If Trump was going to stop the economy completely, the crash would've hit twice as hard.

You got to choose one, either you blame him for stopping or you blame him for not stopping, not both.

Do I think he did a good job? No. I think he got somehow lucky doing a terrible job. Maybe genetically on this continent people do better against this virus. But overall he'll pass it off as knowledge, and come out stronger. At this point whoever the democrats are sending (seems to be Biden) will be cannon fodder. Both dems will be over 80 by the time the next election comes by, and they're very unlikely to get anywhere.

Great write up. I know none of the DJT cult followers will agree but everyone with objectivity will appreciate:

This Is Trump’s Fault
The president is failing, and Americans are paying for his failures.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/04/americans-are-paying-the-price-for-trumps-failures/609532/

The utter unpreparedness of the United States for a pandemic is Trump’s fault. Convenient to have one person take the fall for several agencies day to day operations.

The loss of stockpiled respirators to breakage because the federal government let maintenance contracts lapse in 2018 is Trump’s fault. Really, is he supposed to inspect these stockpiles one by one every 6 monthg?

The failure to store sufficient protective medical gear in the national arsenal is Trump’s fault. No, that's FEMA's or whichever organisation dropped the ball.

That states are bidding against other states for equipment, paying many multiples of the precrisis price for ventilators, is Trump’s fault. No, that's the free market and the states responsabilities vs the federal government. The states want their autonomy, they need to take care of their business.

Air travelers summoned home and forced to stand for hours in dense airport crowds alongside infected people? That was Trump’s fault too. No, that's on the airport authorities.

It's quite clear by now how I'm not a fan of the character, but not every single thing in that list is his fault. He only gets the overall responsibility because he couldn't help himself from being "front and center" and he was clearly in way above his head as far as pandemics are concerned.

There's just too much going on and too many moving pieces for one person to deal with. A non-narcissist may realize that, but oh well.

Had he gotten out of the way and relied on the experts, they wouldn't be in that predicament. That, and had he chosen not be be a vindictive twat (but he probably can't be helped.)

Great write up. I know none of the DJT cult followers will agree but everyone with objectivity will appreciate:

This Is Trump’s Fault
The president is failing, and Americans are paying for his failures.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/04/americans-are-paying-the-price-for-trumps-failures/609532/

I started off reading it with an open mind and gave up 2/3 of the way through the article, summing it up by then as a steaming pile of anti-Trump ramblings that go on far too long.

Let's start off with the publisher, "The Atlantic", Honestly you'd have a more objective article out of Breitbart than you get from The Atlantic.

Secondly the notion of it being his fault is ridiculous. The article mentions how the 100th death in the USA (generally the kick off point for most to consider action) took place on on March 17th, so all the blah bla about things not done in January and February is full of shit. Theoretically, had he panicked and shut everything down in late January, they would have blamed him for fear mongering and crashing the economy.

The article also falsely claims that the source of the shortage was from 2018 when in reality emergency stock was depleted in the Obama years (H1N1) and never replenished. Thanks Obama.

Furthermore, it's funny how according to Frum (author), he's responsible for everything the individual states do or don't do. Look, the RAMQ stepped it up and did a great job here but if they didn't, that's one thing I wouldn't be blaming Trudeau for, as much as I hate him. Federal level is responsible for interstate relations and foreign country interactions (trade and travel). If New York's healthcare is shit, that's rightfully their fault, not Trump's. Same thing with Florida. Their decision to not isolate is their governments fault, not Trump's.

Speaking of New York, Gov. Cuomo is a fucking liar, twisting the truth to his own ends. Cliffs, he complains they don't have enough ventilators and people are dying, Trump calls him out on how they have a bunch in storage and the response is: Well, that's true, but we estimate that at the peak, people will theoretically be dying by the theoretical lack of ventilators. Bitch please, the way all the fake news media covered it, people were dying in the hospital that day because they didn't have access to a ventilator.

Now to that end, that fake news conglomerate (The Atlantic included), is doing everything to hype the panic.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-n...owded-nyc-hospital-that-was-actually-in-italy

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...te-extent-of-coronavirus-crisis-idUSKBN21P2Q8

and lol at the second one, they can't even admit when they are wrong, "partially false" is the best they can muster.

So yeah, to date the only idiotic thing you should be criticizing Trump for is his blocking of shipping 3M masks internationally. He was dumb to do it. I think it was an unnecessary knee jerk reaction to the reports from Florida.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-emergency-official-3m-selling-masks-overseas

As long as there's no funny business, just pure supply and demand outbidding, that's the free market people, deal with it.

That, and like Kahos points out, he took it upon himself to be the center of attention. Shouldn't have done that either.

It's quite clear by now how I'm not a fan of the character, but not every single thing in that list is his fault. He only gets the overall responsibility because he couldn't help himself from being "front and center" and he was clearly in way above his head as far as pandemics are concerned.

There's just too much going on and too many moving pieces for one person to deal with.

Had he gotten out of the way and relied on the experts, they wouldn't be in that predicament. That, and had he chosen not be be a vindictive twat but he probably can't be helped.

Do you really expect him to not take the spotlight? He lives for this stuff. Even if he had experts running the show, he'd be blamed for not taking charge and having no balls because his experts are not good. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't think anyone appreciated the removal of the carrier captain. not a good move.

Back