Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Hey.

Canada est u.s Si on remplace le system politique pour celui du system Suisse.

Il y a des annee j etai Full redpill the Fire RISE etc. Mais ca ma donner la chance de lire des livres et des livres de politique histoires.
J ai surtout appris la nuance et la clef. On est tous des f*a*g*g*ot un peu debile.
Meme les decouvertes scientifique les plus avancer est un travaille equipes. Les genies comme albert einstein c est de la propagande et de la fraude.

mais une vraie democratie et des opinions nuancer permet de donner une chance au bonne idees.

Basically he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and is blaming the media as usual.

Yeah, I wouldn't call this trolling so much as being pressured into changing his course of action.

Turns out that even getting the "friends and family discount" didn't make this palatable to most Americans. Who would've guessed... (most reasonable persons, that's who)

Basically he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and is blaming the media as usual.

It's a very simple conclusion based on the answer to the following; Did Trump include this 0 profit clause when the proposal was first made? If not, your point may be valid otherwise all I see is a billionaire patriot using his assets to save the taxpayer's money.

Where have we seen this kind of stupidity before:rolleyes:: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/us/politics/military-stopover-trump-turnberry.html

Yeah, Ok. I'm sure if they look around the white house attic long enough they'll find W's famous "Mission accomplished" banner. Meanwhile, the surviving ISIS fuckheads will regroup, rebrand and continue to wage a bloody civil war. I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians killed more "ISIS sympathizers" than the U.S did.

You just proved the point. Thanks.

It's a very simple conclusion based on the answer to the following; Did Trump include this 0 profit clause when the proposal was first made? If not, your point may be valid otherwise all I see is a billionaire patriot using his assets to save the taxpayer's money.
If Trump were a billionaire patriot using his assets to save the taxpayer's money why didn't he immediately tweet that it would be at zero profit instead of waiting until his lawyers told him that hosting the summit on his property was illegal according to the US Constitution?

Not to mention his frequent golf trips which have cost the taxpayers $100M in only two years...

I'm always wary of people claiming they'll do things for "0 profit/cost", it usually means dubious outsourcing at an inflated prices to friends.

I'm not saying that's the case here but you there's a multitude of ways you can benefit from fulfilling a contract at "0 profit"

Where have we seen this kind of stupidity before:rolleyes:: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/us/politics/military-stopover-trump-turnberry.html

Zero profit was a red herring all along. It still would have had his business go from poor occupancy to pretty much sold out. The extent to which the Doral is under performing is hard to pinpoint given Trump's propensity to show different numbers to different people. Lenders? Business boomin'! Gov for tax purposes? Lame duck.

Renting a room at "cost" is still much better than having it sit vacant. You couldn't even pay for all that free publicity the event would have generated for that property.

There would also have been "upgrades" in an around the area to meet security needs funded with gov money. For example the government paid for upgrades to a Marina just outside charlevoix so it could be used to host all the marine assets needed.

Donald may be rich but he ain't no philanthropist. This served his needs first, America's second. That there would be a tiny bit of overlap was a bonus, not the main goal.

You just proved the point. Thanks.

You remember all these troops that were "coming home"

ABOARD A U.S. MILITARY AIRCRAFT (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper said on Saturday that all of the nearly 1,000 troops withdrawing from northern Syria are expected to move to western Iraq to continue the campaign against Islamic State militants and “to help defend Iraq.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/dkdwku/all_us_troops_withdrawing_from_syria_expected_to/

Apparently the ISIS problem is still a thing... How's that for job done?

Besides, the Kurds were asking for more help to curb out an ISIS resurgency in Syria, not for the U.S to pull out.

Donald may be rich but he ain't no philanthropist. This served his needs first, America's second. That there would be a tiny bit of overlap was a bonus, not the main goal.

What needs have he served himself since he became President. I legitimately want to know, not defending Trump.

What needs have he served himself since he became President. I legitimately want to know, not defending Trump.

You want me to point out the benefits that being the president provides to an attention seeker?

-Always in the spot light. The man craves attention. Even when he's out, he'll get a platform to stand on. We'll go from "Rich asshole in NY Trump says" to "Former president Trump says"
-Foreign leaders make it a point to say they've stayed at one his properties. I doubt that would have been a thing before.
-Building a political dynasty. Ivanka and Don Jr. went from being the kardashians to "nearly as despicable with high level contacts everywhere." It's just a matter of time before they hold an elected position. Jr. has hig tagline ready: "My dad fell to the witch hunt. I will take up his fight against the_______ " On the bright side, he doesn't look demented. Probably learn a thing or two from his dad doing it wrong.

Is that all quantifiable now? Not with his shady accountants. But to say that this has been selfless is ridiculous.

EHIVkyFX4AA4oOz.jpg

af0mu02hfit31.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-8-23-02-AM.png

Not every astronaut that goes to space (or that even stays on the ISS) get's to do a spacewalk. It was also the first time both astronauts that were on the spacewalk happened to be women.

Of all countries calling someone out for not complying with World Trade Organization trade rules:

China seeks US$2.4 billion sanctions against US for not complying with WTO ruling on Obama era tariffs
Beijing says Washington ignored dispute body’s ruling on 2012 appeal
US investigations led to tariffs on exports China valued at US$7.3 billion

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...24-billion-sanctions-against-us-not-complying

This is reason why a 'Trump' is needed to deal with bullies.

Back