Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

oh boy if the US has a Kanye president after a Trump president, that shit will be hilarious! Unfortunately it's not gonna happen.

oh boy if the US has a Kanye president after a Trump president, that shit will be hilarious! Unfortunately it's not gonna happen.

Pas sur, ils ont déjà élu un acteur (Reagan) un clown (trump) alors pourquoi pas un "musicien". Plus avec un blm effect et 2 candidats soso, ça reste une possibilité.

Pas sur, ils ont déjà élu un acteur (Reagan) un clown (trump) alors pourquoi pas un "musicien". Plus avec un blm effect et 2 candidats soso, ça reste une possibilité.

Les 2 etaient republicains.

C'est quand le dernier candidat independant qui a eu le POTUS? Ah oui: George Washington.

you remember how no one in their right mind would have ever believe at the beginning that Trump could become president, well I'm saying it here, Kanye for 2020, seriously if this guy becomes president, I think my brain will implode or something and probably put a stop to this computer simulation, cause this can't be real life....

EDIT: Or if Kanye wins would be funny to see Aliens showing up and be like:
"We can't take this shit anymore, you guys are fucking retarded even for your level of evolution, you know what screw this, we're wiping you out and starting this shit all over again, fucking thousands of years of work in trying to steer you in the right direction and every-time you guys fucking everything up, this is it, this one is too much, we could handle all the rest, but this no, no fucking way, FUCK YOU!" <- I would actually not be THAT surprised if that happen actually less than some of the shit that's been happening lately lol
^
EDIT2: Than switching back to "Kayne" making an announcement, "yeah... so aliens don't like black people"....

Hasn’t he missed quite a few deadlines to be on the ballot in some places?

I think it’s a stunt more than anything.

Hasn’t he missed quite a few deadlines to be on the ballot in some places?

I think it’s a stunt more than anything.

The deadlines he would've missed were for primaries but for the general election I think it's like a month or even less before the elections. From memory it's like 30 days but it's been a long time since my high-school days.

From Reddit:

Kanye is just trolling. Here are some facts(not about him) to support that:

He's missed the window on being a Minor Party Candidate.

Minor Parties will nominate candidates for President according to party rule. However, the filing deadline for minor party candidates may not be any later than 6:00 p.m. on December 9, 2019. Only parties that have qualified to have their political party on the ballot are allowed to have their nominee for President/Vice-President on the ballot. Currently, the Libertarian Party and the Green Party are the only minor parties in Texas that have ballot access.

He's missed the window on being and Independent Candidate.

Independent candidates for President file an application with the Secretary of State. The application must be submitted with a petition, and both documents must be filed no later than May 11, 2020. The petition can be circulated beginning after March 3, 2020. For 2020, the petition must contain 89,693 signatures of registered voters who did not vote in the presidential primary of either party. The application must include the information about and signed consent from the candidate’s vice-presidential running mate. In addition to the petition and application, an independent candidate for President must provide signed, written statements of consent to be a presidential elector candidate from 38 presidential elector candidates (the number of presidential electors that federal law allocates to Texas). Forms are linked below and may be obtained from the Secretary of State’s office. See Section 192.032, Texas Election Code.

He does not have what it takes to qualify as a write-in candidate

Write-in candidates for President file a declaration of write-in candidacy with the Secretary of State. The declaration may not be filed earlier than Saturday, July 18, 2020, or later than 5:00 p.m. of Monday, August 17, 2020. The declaration must include the information about and signed consent from the candidate’s vice-presidential running mate. In addition to the declaration, a write-in candidate for President must provide signed, written statements of consent to be a presidential elector candidate from 38 presidential elector candidates (the number of presidential electors that federal law allocates to Texas). Forms are linked below and may be obtained from the Secretary of State’s office.

Know that Kanye West has no path for candidacy, and knowing that Kanye is not stupid enough to not realize that, we can come to the conclusion he's just trolling to get into the new spotlight. Quarantine boredom, perhaps?

Also...

https://i.redd.it/68a3dpdci2951.jpg

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Perfect video for this.

BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIINNNG: The Trump administration has notified Congress that it is formally withdrawing the United States
from the (EVIL, CORRUPTED AND USELESS) World Health Organization

Garbage Cia-News-Network link for Video of Trump statement: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/us-withdrawing-world-health-organization/index.html

Perfect video for this.

BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIINNNG: The Trump administration has notified Congress that it is formally withdrawing the United States
from the (EVIL, CORRUPTED AND USELESS) World Health Organization

Garbage Cia-News-Network link for Video of Trump statement: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/us-withdrawing-world-health-organization/index.html

BREEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG NEEEEEWWWWWSSSSSSS: you’re moron of president went bankrupt 6 times. I don’t even count the Trump University that was a scam! Not bad for an orange pussy grabber!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times/

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

La seule fonction de ce thread c'est de voir quand une nouvelle distraction sort pour que Grim s'empresse de venir nous l'annoncer.

Les Russes paie les Talibans pour tuer des soldats Américains. Silence Radio.

La méchante OMS a embarassé le Donald et va payer le prix? BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIINNNG.

L'idée c'est de lire entre les lignes. PLus ils essaient de faire du mileage avec de quoi de con / insignifiant, plus ça veux dire que y'a d'autres choses d'embarassant qui se passe.

Tk, c'est intéressant de voir un New Yorkais défendre avec autant d'ardeur "l'héritage" des perdants de la guerre civile.

La seule fonction de ce thread c'est de voir quand une nouvelle distraction sort pour que Grim s'empresse de venir nous l'annoncer.

Les Russes paie les Talibans pour tuer des soldats Américains. Silence Radio.

La méchante OMS a embarassé le Donald et va payer le prix? BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIINNNG.

L'idée c'est de lire entre les lignes. PLus ils essaient de faire du mileage avec de quoi de con / insignifiant, plus ça veux dire que y'a d'autres choses d'embarassant qui se passe.

Tk, c'est intéressant de voir un New Yorkais défendre avec autant d'ardeur "l'héritage" des perdants de la guerre civile.

Didn't the confederacy want to leave the USA?

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Didn't the confederacy want to leave the USA?

Yeah they pretty much fought and lost against the U.S.

How they’re still celebrated is sort of mind boggling. They were for slavery...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how come we still speak french in Quebec when they were defeated by the English is also mind boggling, but I guess that's life, I know nothing to do with the subject, just venting....

Back