Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

And therein lies the problem. Offering public resources for personal political gain is a conflict of interest. Not saying nobody else ever did it before, just saying that's what the problem is.

It's not illegal if the politician doesn't know he's not allowed to do that.

Le but n’est pas la destitution, mais bien de le faire mal paraître pour les élections, puisqu’il y a des documents compromettants et anti patriotique à son endroit et son gouvernement qui seront rendus publiques.

Il va démissionner avant de se faire destituer. Ça n’arrivera pas.

So, the transcript is out, clear as day asked for an investigation into Biden, only days after stopping the payment.

I'd be surprised if there was 0 republican support at this point.

So, the transcript is out, clear as day asked for an investigation into Biden, only days after stopping the payment.

I'd be surprised if there was 0 republican support at this point.

Did he break the law though?

Are you aware of the $1 billion payment Biden threatened to stop when he was VP under Obama? Basically "fire the prosecutor that's investigating my son, or you don't get your $1 billion."

I haven't had a chance to look into any of the transcripts or details yet, just wondering if you're aware there are claims Trump did this on purpose to expose Biden.

Are you aware of the $1 billion payment Biden threatened to stop when he was VP under Obama? Basically "fire the prosecutor that's investigating my son, or you don't get your $1 billion."

I haven't had a chance to look into any of the transcripts or details yet, just wondering if you're aware there are claims Trump did this on purpose to expose Biden.

Whether Biden did this or not doesn't make Trump more or less guilty.

If he did it to expose Biden, he will possibly be taking himself down with him.

Whether Biden did this or not doesn't make Trump more or less guilty.

If he did it to expose Biden, he will possibly be taking himself down with him.

It's all about context and wording.

Like I said, did Trump break the law? Biden almost certainly did.

You seem to be under the impression that a man who has had his every word scrutinized for the past 3 years is going to just straight up make an illegal request to the leader of a foreign nation. IE: You think he's an idiot.

We'll see...

When a mob boss walks into your restaurant, he doesn't threaten you off the bat, just suggests it would be a shame if your place burnt down.

Freezing millions, then calling a foreign leader, asking them to investigate Biden, then reminding him about how much the USA does for ukraine, much more than is reciprocated, seems slightly oddly timed.

That's not exactly what happened, people in Ukraine were against this prosecutor and protested for his firing because he was obstructing actual cases against the former government. Biden also wasn't the only person calling for him to be fired, other western countries also thought that Ukraine's anti-corruption efforts weren't serious enough.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/...-prosecutor.html?auth=login-email&login=email

So your characterization of the "fire the prosecutor that's investigating my son, or you don't get your $1 billion." is wrong. Also his son only joined the board of the company being investigated after the investigation had began.

In the firing/resignation of the prosecutor you've got several western countries/insitution calling for his resignation and in Trump's case you've got a man putting pressure for an investigation into a political adversiary that doesn't seem to be founded on anything and seemingly only benefits him.

It's funny how the republican party which use to be about morality has gone straight to the "but was it against the law?" defense now.

I just read the transcript...

There was never even any mention of withholding funds in that conversation. Dems grasping at nothing once again.

That's not exactly what happened, people in Ukraine were against this prosecutor and protested for his firing because he was obstructing actual cases against the former government. Biden also wasn't the only person calling for him to be fired, other western countries also thought that Ukraine's anti-corruption efforts weren't serious enough.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/...-prosecutor.html?auth=login-email&login=email

So your characterization of the "fire the prosecutor that's investigating my son, or you don't get your $1 billion." is wrong. Also his son only joined the board of the company being investigated after the investigation had began.

In the firing/resignation of the prosecutor you've got several western countries/insitution calling for his resignation and in Trump's case you've got a man putting pressure for an investigation into a political adversiary that doesn't seem to be founded on anything and seemingly only benefits him.

It's funny how the republican party which use to be about morality has gone straight to the "but was it against the law?" defense now.

The only reason I asked if he broke the law is because if this guy even rolls a stop sign the dems will call for his impeachment.

Do you honestly see anything morally wrong with what Trump said in that phone call?

The only reason I asked if he broke the law is because if this guy even rolls a stop sign the dems will call for his impeachment.

Do you honestly see anything morally wrong with what Trump said in that phone call?

Morality is subjective, the question of substance here is did he or did he not ask a foreign country to look into a political opponent for his benefit? And I do say his benefit, because I don't think anyone can honestly say that Trump gives 2 shits about corruption in Ukraine, he's only interested because he hopes there might something he can spin against biden in an election.

He starts off the call saying that the US is a great supporter of Ukraine much more so than Germany or the EU, follows up by saying that it's not reciprocal. How does that not read as "we've done a lot for you while others haven't maybe you should balance this relationship"

Then he goes on about a fired prosecutor from 3 years ago to get to his ask and what he really wants, and tells the president of Ukraine that he's going to have his personal lawyer and the AG of the USA reach out to him?

Does any of this strike you as normal or behavious any president should be imbarking on?

Transcript was a NOTHING BURGER as expected. No quid pro quo. No pressure. No mention of withholding aid. Trump was classy on the exchange. It's literally a typical private business/political call where powerful people discuss things in a polite and professional manner.

The truth the Democrats don't want you to know:

https://i.imgur.com/bQmzYlZ.jpg

This 4chan screenshot has gone viral.

The treason is beyond what was thought.

This is going to be an epic downfall.

I can tell you nothing will happen because the mass media will be silent about it

And if the mass media doesn't talk about it, then it never happened

I guess it's entirely impossible that the president of Ukraine would not want to embarrass or contradict the leader of the country which gives them more aid than anyone else on international television.

Morality is subjective, the question of substance here is did he or did he not ask a foreign country to look into a political opponent for his benefit? And I do say his benefit, because I don't think anyone can honestly say that Trump gives 2 shits about corruption in Ukraine, he's only interested because he hopes there might something he can spin against biden in an election.

He starts off the call saying that the US is a great supporter of Ukraine much more so than Germany or the EU, follows up by saying that it's not reciprocal. How does that not read as "we've done a lot for you while others haven't maybe you should balance this relationship"

Then he goes on about a fired prosecutor from 3 years ago to get to his ask and what he really wants, and tells the president of Ukraine that he's going to have his personal lawyer and the AG of the USA reach out to him?

Does any of this strike you as normal or behavious any president should be imbarking on?

After what this President has been dragged through, sure, absolutely.

I did not want to believe about Biden, thinking it's another BS just to start shit up so I looked it up if there is a video of Biden bragging about it as it was claimed.

Back