Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Just a question, could it be that with the looney left running wild these days, he was told to wear body armor that restricts his movement?

It's a reasonable possibility. Blaming it on the "loony left" doesn't really factor in which side of the aisle is known to be more heavily armed and pro 2A.

They can try to hype antifa to be the next al qaeda all they want, they're just a bunch of smelly hippies/college kids for the most part. What have they accomplished in the past couple weeks? Nothing. They're a bunch of loosely affiliated people against a thing we used to take pride in defeating in WW2: Fascists.

I'd personally be more concerned of the folks dreaming of their boogaloo coming true.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53076159

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/05/27/the-boogaloo-movement-is-not-what-you-think/

Again, loosely affiliated but their ideology is even more anti-government / establishment and potentially violent.

It's a reasonable possibility. Blaming it on the "loony left" doesn't really factor in which side of the aisle is known to be more heavily armed and pro 2A.

They can try to hype antifa to be the next al qaeda all they want, they're just a bunch of smelly hippies/college kids for the most part. What have they accomplished in the past couple weeks? Nothing. They're a bunch of loosely affiliated people against a thing we used to take pride in defeating in WW2: Fascists.

I'd personally be more concerned of the folks dreaming of their boogaloo coming true.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/05/27/the-boogaloo-movement-is-not-what-you-think/

Again, loosely affiliated but their ideology is even more anti-government / establishment and potentially violent.

You mean the real threat isn't a bunch of naggy kids, but a group of 2A evangelicals with significantly better firepower than the average national guard member?

Who woulda thought

You mean the real threat isn't a bunch of naggy kids, but a group of 2A evangelicals with significantly better firepower than the average national guard member?

Who woulda thought

Yes, but you can't possibly acknowledge that in some circles. Can't lose them votes.

Yeah, snowflake is the exact opposite of Trump, that term is for the ones butt hurt for everything they do not apporve of, usually meant for the Democrats or Liberals.

Tu vis dans un monde alternatif. Trump est la définition même de snowflake. Un exemple très simple, les interprétation de SNL fait par Baldwin, Trump a tweeté plusieurs fois comme quoi les sketch sont médiocres avec des " bad ratings". Il congédie tout ceux qui le contredisent, des exemple je pourrais t’en nommer jusqu’en 2021...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

So Bolton... is he a libtard traitor or patriot?

I can't quite remember where he stands these days. Sure is an interesting book he's got going on...

China... Venezuela... Some funny ideas...

The left is responsible for spawning TDS and that's what would lead to a person to act upon their derangement. The pro-2A people armed to the teeth, for the most part, love Trump.

As for Antifa, there are two tiers, there are the idiot pawns with the green hair and no future that are sent to the front lines and then you got the planners, the ones sending pallets of bricks to cities that were having protests. To dismiss the efficacy of the few smart ones behind the scenes is to not truly understand the organization.

Lastly it's hilarious that Fake news adds "far-right" to anything that could have a negative connotation. Think about it, Anarchists hate government, both the left and the right because they want neither. How the hell then are they "far-right".

Anyway, boogaloo is the new term for social unrest, the people who wanted civil unrest and anarchy were always there, just under a different title. Alfred: Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Tu vis dans un monde alternatif. Trump est la définition même de snowflake. Un exemple très simple, les interprétation de SNL fait par Baldwin, Trump a tweeté plusieurs fois comme quoi les sketch sont médiocres avec des " bad ratings". Il congédie tout ceux qui le contredisent, des exemple je pourrais t’en nommer jusqu’en 2021...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

If you really wanted the proper term, he's thin skinned not a snowflake. A snowflake "melts down" for a topic that doesn't directly concern them, think rich white girl and starving children in Africa where as Trump is thin skinned because he doesn't really give a fuck unless the insult is directed at him. If somebody insults him, that's when he gets offended, a little too easily.

So Bolton... is he a libtard traitor or patriot?

I can't quite remember where he stands these days. Sure is an interesting book he's got going on...

China... Venezuela... Some funny ideas...

Warmonger. He was put center stage and basically wanted to start WW3. Fired and now talking smack.

The left is responsible for spawning TDS and that's what would lead to a person to act upon their derangement. The pro-2A people armed to the teeth, for the most part, love Trump.

As for Antifa, there are two tiers, there are the idiot pawns with the green hair and no future that are sent to the front lines and then you got the planners, the ones sending pallets of bricks to cities that were having protests. To dismiss the efficacy of the few smart ones behind the scenes is to not truly understand the organization.

Lastly it's hilarious that Fake news adds "far-right" to anything that could have a negative connotation. Think about it, Anarchists hate government, both the left and the right because they want neither. How the hell then are they "far-right".

Anyway, boogaloo is the new term for social unrest, the people who wanted civil unrest and anarchy were always there, just under a different title. Alfred: Some men just want to watch the world burn.

If you really wanted the proper term, he's thin skinned not a snowflake. A snowflake "melts down" for a topic that doesn't directly concern them, think rich white girl and starving children in Africa where as Trump is thin skinned because he doesn't really give a fuck unless the insult is directed at him. If somebody insults him, that's when he gets offended, a little too easily.

TDS = Trump Dick Sucking? A dude shot a cop during a protest looking to ignite a civil war by hoping antifa would be blamed.

Anything for master cheeto!

There have also been numerous videos of police placing bricks and rocks near protest areas. You think some antifa clowns are giving there cc info to drop 5000lbs of bricks off in the middle of a city without getting stopped?

Ça fait quoi? 5-6 Conseillés ou responsables de sa garde rapprochée qui disent qu'il n'est pas apte à gouverner ou qui a des problèmes mentaux ?
C'est quand même lui qui les sélectionnes et embauche et soit ils se font sacrer dehors (aka ils démissionnent mais TRUMP veut garder la face) ou soit ils écrivent un livre pour dire que c'est une esti de débil

https://www.lapresse.ca/internation...acebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=algofb

Again, not implying anything concrete, just getting people to ask the question.

What if they are throwing softballs ( i.e. LGBTQ and DACA) so that the libtards hail them as fair?They give them some non important crumbs just so that when the real shit hits they'd look like hypocrites when they bitch and whine about SCOTUS.

Remember: Military Tribunals.

Again, not implying anything concrete, just getting people to ask the question.

What if they are throwing softballs ( i.e. LGBTQ and DACA) so that the libtards hail them as fair?They give them some non important crumbs just so that when the real shit hits they'd look like hypocrites when they bitch and whine about SCOTUS.

Remember: Military Tribunals.

Or, hopefully, they are decent human beings worthy of a seat at the highest court in the country, and realize that giving people protection from unprovoked termination of their employment based on there sexual orientation should be a basic human right.

Or, hopefully, they are decent human beings worthy of a seat at the highest court in the country, and realize that giving people protection from unprovoked termination of their employment based on there sexual orientation should be a basic human right.

It went over your head. Let me dumb it down.

Trump appoints Barr. Barr is unbiased but any time he brings up any wrong doing from the left, he's a traitor, Trump's lapdog, *insert leftist insult here*.

Trump has already appointed two SC judges and probably a third when RGB officially kicks the bucket. They would claim the same thing. Instead they pick a few cases that would make the left happy, Trump does a song and dance about how they hate him and later they when a decision they don't like comes down, it could be shoved back in their face "I thought you said they were fair and just".

Trump appoints Barr. Barr is unbiased but any time he brings up any wrong doing from the left, he's a traitor, Trump's lapdog, *insert leftist insult here*.

Trump has already appointed two SC judges and probably a third when RGB officially kicks the bucket. They would claim the same thing. Instead they pick a few cases that would make the left happy, Trump does a song and dance about how they hate him and later they when a decision they don't like comes down, it could be shoved back in their face "I thought you said they were fair and just".

It didn't go over my head at all.

Let me dumb it down for you.

Maybe not everyone is a piece of shit.

We'll find out soon enough about that, the SCOTUS hearing on Trump's taxes is happening this month, how do you think that it's going to end?

I'm expecting another 5-4 with Roberts siding AGAIN with the libs. He's a Bush goon with TDS who lives to be praised by the Washington Post's opinion columnists.

Back