Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

But but but!.. stop watching right wing news!! CNN told me to think orange man bad! So orange man bad

Enjoy another delicious nothing burger

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wait, I am not leaning against any side for now as I did not do my due diligence at all towards this circus, but is it just me who finds it quite laughable that Trump would of said the exact sentence « There must not be any quid pro quo »?

I mean, the medias are the ones who started using the latin expression « quid pro quo » for a matter of convenience when trying to quickly summarize explanations etc...and now, how convenient, Trump, the guy who can barely use proper basic English, used the exact latin expression while talking casually over the phone?

Lmao how convenient! To be clear, I am not debating on whether or not he expected a favor in return of anything, in fact I wouldn’t even have flinched if we got told that Trump said something like « I do not expect any favor in return », but let’s be real, the simple fact that Trump would have conveniently used the exact latin expression makes it soooooooo cheesy it’s not even funny, it makes it look like a falsified testimony only Trump could be capable of :laugh:

- Medias : Trump would have done a quid pro quo peanut jellybean

- Testimony : Trump said the exact sentence « There must not be any quid pro quo peanut jellybean »

This can’t be serious :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Wait, I am not leaning against any side for now as I did not do my due diligence at all towards this circus, but is it just me who finds it quite laughable that Trump would of said the exact sentence « There must not be any quid pro quo »?

To Erdogan: "Don't be a tough guy"
To Sondland Re: Zelinski "Old Chap, it is indubitable that we have a bona fide alibi Re Russia. As I've stated verbatim in the past: carpe diem!"

Pretty neat how he goes from 5th grader to post grad language in the blink of an eye. Sounds legit to me.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6195985/trump-sharpie-notes-impeachment/

"I want nothing. I want quid pro quo..." but then later as per his font 72 sized sharpie notes for the same speech "Tell him to do the right thing. This is the Final word from the President of the U.S"

How could someone feel any pressure from "the U.S president's final word"? He only wants you to do the "right thing"

Does anyone else think this is not the first time the Americans allegedly outsell their military authority?

I think this is just the first time they allegedly get caught.

Sondlund was a bust. Before any butthurt people respond to this irrationally, please do so with a statement he made that he was 100% sure of.

From what I saw the guy ran interference folding to both sides and will hide behind the fact that almost every statement he made was precluded by " I think, I believe, it was my understanding, as I recall, I assumed, it is my opinion....."

Almost everything he said can be backtracked. I thought incorrectly, my believe/understanding/assumption was incorrect, I didn't recall correctly, etc.

So yeah another wasted day. Commence today's circus and get ready for more BS headlines : "Bombshell: (insert name of witness) testifies against Trump."

Sondlund was a bust. Before any butthurt people respond to this irrationally, please do so with a statement he made that he was 100% sure of.

From what I saw the guy ran interference folding to both sides and will hide behind the fact that almost every statement he made was precluded by " I think, I believe, it was my understanding, as I recall, I assumed, it is my opinion....."

Almost everything he said can be backtracked. I thought incorrectly, my believe/understanding/assumption was incorrect, I didn't recall correctly, etc.

You do realize testifying is like walking on a tightrope, right? Defense is waiting for that moment where he slips and says "I know X,Y, or Z" to be a third party's (in this case Trump) intent or motivation. Only that person can know what their intent is, everybody else is going by their perceptions. That perception is based on what they saw and knew at the time and what they have learned afterwards.

You can't knock someone for weighing his words simply because, by opposition, your boy Trump doesn't care to.

Yeah, Burisma is likely a corrupt organisation run by corrupt individuals. No shit.

It was founded in 2002. Biden was appointed to the board in 2014. You think he became the kingpin overnight and single handedly orchestrated every corrupt or dishonest move on his dad's direct orders? Fucking get real.

You know who else was on the board that you're not going against? Joseph Cofer black, former director of Counter-Terrorism at the CIA. But he's got to be above board, he served under Bush and was a republican. Biden bad, Cofer good even if burisma is bad. You're talking about mental gymnastics?

You guys are railing against impeachment being largely politically driven. Open your eyes for a second and see that the Burisma probe is a 100% political smear job. We didn't care that part of Ukraine was invaded, and now we care that one of their oil and gas business was not ethical? Now, that's funny.

But go right ahead, keep being righteous when you're willingly trying to push a narrative no one gives two shits about as a diversion to the main event.

No, the Burisma probe is 100% legit. Shokin could go to jail for his testimony. You think he stated that under oath for the fun of it?

Bush was a piece of garbage and one of the worst President in U.S. History (his daddy and friends basically ran the show).

This time though the Republicans are on the winning side of History. Trump, a moderate Democrat for most of his life, is simply Trump.

Right, but I haven't seen any "where's cofer" t-shirts or meme... Come to think of it, I have seen his name mentioned anywhere other than a list of board members. Should we open a probe of Poland too? One of their former president on the burisma board.

No one but Trump ever gave two shits about burisma/ukraine. It's painfully obvious why he did. Dirt on an opponent. That's all this was ever about.

Trump's businesses have at time, had interesting relationships with the truth. Let's not pretend he's a crusader for transparency and accountability in the business world.

You know that the only reason you're pushing these stories is to muddy the water and detract from other current events. Whenever the Trump/GOP minders have a new party line, you jump on it: hook, line and sinker.

Biden posted his candidacy on April 25th 2019. They have been investigating for way longer. In fact, the investigation by Giuliani was completed BEFORE Biden posted as a candidate.

How is it digging dirt on an opponent when he's not an actual opponent?

Also you do know Ukraine and the U.S. have a special treaty that was signed by Bill Clinton?
You do know it is written in the Constitution that the President has the mandate to investigate?
You do know the President is the Commander in Chief?

Yeah, because no one in washington could ever see it coming. Wow, what a surprise. High profile democrat running for office? Who would've thought? Dirt on former administration officials is also a good way to have them STFU and stay in their lane in the future or score some easy points railing against the opposing party.

Obama isn't running and that hasn't stopped you guys, has it?

Yeah, the guy that won't release his taxes has a mandate to investigate corruption. It's sort of funny how it happens, but yeah, sure. Trump, the great investigator. That would be a nice reality tv show for him when's he's done.

You want to talk trivial millions? Look up how much it has cost the coast guard to watch him play golf at his resort. 20+ millions and counting.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...cost-coast-guard-nearly-20-million/715905002/.

That's kitchen scraps in the grand scheme of things. Their millitary budget is nearly 700 billions and you think Mueller is going to bankrupt them? Cute.

A government's not a business. Yes, there are costs to checks and balance.

They don't mind their military expenditures and being over charged for health care, why should they care about spending some chump change to keep their politicians in line?

He will release his taxes. I hope Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Schiff, Biden, Kerry will follow suit.

Key difference: Trump made his money BEFORE being a politician.

From Trump's twitter today:

Bob Mueller, after spending two years and 45 million dollars, went over all of my financials, & my taxes, and found nothing. Now the Witch Hunt continues with local New York Democrat prosecutors going over every financial deal I have ever done. This has never happened to a President before. What they are doing is not legal. But I’m clean, and when I release my financial statement (my decision) sometime prior to Election, it will only show one thing - that I am much richer than people even thought - And that is a good thing. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1197499642243670018
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1197499643086753793

More 4D chess by the grandmaster Troll.

Seventeen (17) U.S. investigative agencies found nothing in 5 years. It's funny that liberals still believe they will magically find something legitimate on Trump in 2019.

He's been fighting in court for months. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall and realized that the supreme court wouldn't rule his way on his novel executive privilege argument. The one that covers him before he took office, because reasons. You know that all this time fighting the release in court has cost a pretty penny, too.

Sorry, you can't play the champion of transparency card after withholding for so long. Besides, how his him being investigated not legal?

Cool Christian conservative talking points on Hunter.(again, for some reason) He had sex out of wedlock! Zomg.

Thank God Trump, a true Patriot, whose behaviour and morals are beyond reproach is taking a hard stand for true Christian values here.

Trump can make boatloads of money (good) but others can't.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

You do realize testifying is like walking on a tightrope, right? Defense is waiting for that moment where he slips and says "I know X,Y, or Z" to be a third party's (in this case Trump) intent or motivation. Only that person can know what their intent is, everybody else is going by their perceptions. That perception is based on what they saw and knew at the time and what they have learned afterwards.

You can't knock someone for weighing his words simply because, by opposition, your boy Trump doesn't care to.

If I was in his position I would have done the same thing, especially when the left has a boner for framing people for "lying" and sending them to jail if they hate you. So I'm not targeting him. The issue I brought up was that as a result of him being wishy washy, none of his testimony can be considered as useful evidence. But that does stop the Fake News from parading around like it is.

Did a everTrumper just pull the public tax record filling of an elected official to discredit him? Is the irony of this lost to you?

I've decided to coin a term for people like you:

Zeabots

It's like a religious zealot of the conservative right but it just regurgitates, like a bot, talking point of the alt-right.

I'm really fuckin' clever.

Attack the message, not the messenger.
Tip: When you attack the messenger, you only give more validity and credence to his claims.

Once again, Seventeen (17) investigative agencies looked into Donald Trump for over 4 years. They found NOTHING.

Si la tendance se maintient, ils continueront de ne rien trouver sur lui en 2019.

Do you know how many times burisma has been investigated before ? Fifteen (15)

By that logic they're almost as clean as trump !

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back