Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Why bringing race into? Beats me, ask Ronin

In the mean time, i'll ask you again, what do you think about the actual criminal who raped and beat the girl? Do you hate him or love him?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Depends on all the details. Was he mentally unwell, fell through the cracks and was a schizophrenic wandering the streets?

Or was he just looking for "fun"?

Depends on all the details. Was he mentally unwell, fell through the cracks and was a schizophrenic wandering the streets?

Or was he just looking for "fun"?

For both case, how would you feel?

Btw, this is not a gotcha question, I'm only asking your honest feeling on a person who committed the horrific crime

Here's 19000. Some may not be smoking guns, but you should be able to find 3 on just about any topic.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

Let's keep it simple since we're Canadian.

No, they don't...
http://wapo.st/trumpclaimsdb?claim=2585

Roxham Road and Family sponsored applications beg to differ.

Nope.
http://wapo.st/trumpclaimsdb?claim=17935

Big brain, much knowledge of economy.
http://wapo.st/trumpclaimsdb?claim=3349

You can find plenty more about "walls" " biggest tax cuts" and all that good stuff

About Flynn... Yeah, about that...
http://wapo.st/trumpclaimsdb?claim=19343

My premise: The media lies to the people to serve their agendas. Trump calls them out on their bullshit and in turn they claim he's a prolific liar by fact checking his statements.

Your rebuttal: Here's a copy/pasta of a bunch of "fact checks" from one of the top tier fake news outlets to prove you wrong.

Misspelling+genius+_f7996c60aa2282478667e0dd8b1d36d9.jpg

Trump could claim "it's a nice day outside" and they'd claim it's partially false because it was a bit breezy for their liking. Another way they create a falsehood. Trump refers to a number which is not clear cut from one analyst and then they get a different number from another analyst and bingo, another Trump "lie". That's how they "fact check". They then bury that with thousands of other similar "falsehoods" that they know people won't actually validate with the goal of getting to a headline where they can claim "Over 19,000 lies and counting".

I'll openly admit he's not always right but on the major stuff, he's usually got a valid point. Meanwhile the Fake news strategy reminds me of those shitty LCD screen game consoles, 9999 games in 1. Quantity over quality. TDS'ers be like my 9999 games in 1 is totally better than your PS4.

Buyincoins-LCD-Game-Classic-Vintage-Tetris-Brick-Handheld-Arcade-Pocket-Toys-Random-Delivery-270250.jpg

Let me take one of the example you listed, the one about Canadian immigration and let a left leaning outfit disprove that bullshit
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/07/canada-immigration-success/564944/
Now if you want to argue our ass plug of a prime minister is trampling this system by letting it be circumnavigated with illegals pouring over the border and staying here in limbo for years before they're rejected and tossed out, then yeah, TECHNICALLY Trump is wrong but it just further proves the funny business they pull to make Trump seem wrong.

I'm certain that I'm wasting my time so I'll let someone else who's taken the time to drill down further.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/who_factchecks_the_fact_checkers.html

More "Trump is almost never wrong" - The Medias are wrong re-direct. How Novel. God Forbid an elected official is fact checked. They're supposed to be account... something... accounts-payable? Accountable? I forget... Man, the media must really hate him, doing what they've been doing for centuries to that guy.

As far as unreliable claims, he's a natural champ. The very best. If it weren't for the office he holds, he wouldn't have any credibility left whatsoever.

People blindly defer to it and get fed lies from the firehose. Go ahead, try to re-frame or salvage an inaccurate statement or two if it makes you feel better. Going on the balance of probability, I'd say it's a fool's errand. Being "right on something else" is a very interesting approach to being wrong.

You're whitewashing constantly misrepresenting the realities of trade between two allied countries in the course of NAFTA negotiations.

Numbers are pretty objective. It's hard to agree to disagree on something so factual. It's not a matter of sunny vs overcast or perspective. It's flat out inaccurate and in the context of trying to rake an ally over the coals, it's pretty despicable.

You chose to put all your eggs in the same basket. The captain goes down with the ship, but you don't need to. Looks like you chose to go along for the ride. Will you be playing the violin in the final moments?

It's pretty screwy when your former sec. of defense is concerned that you're a threat to the constitution and that countries with despicable records on human rights will "dominate" their next protests "Just like Donald said".

Last edited:
I was giving you the 20sec silence thing...
Ok.
Dude honestly, whatever you are trying here just stop. It's embarassing.
When you don't even have the balls to admit that you hate anyone who just beat and raped a girl, it's simply pathetic

For both case, how would you feel?

Btw, this is not a gotcha question, I'm only asking your honest feeling on a person who committed the horrific crime

If he's mentally fucked I'm a bit more sympathetic, but if you're a serial rapist, you're the bottom rung of society.

I'm on the fence about the death penalty vs. life in a prison work camp.

More "Trump is almost never wrong" - The Medias are wrong re-direct. How Novel. God Forbid an elected official is fact checked. They're supposed to be account... something... accounts-payable? Accountable? I forget... Man, the media must really hate him, doing what they've been doing for centuries to that guy.

As far as unreliable claims, he's a natural champ. The very best. If it weren't for the office he holds, he wouldn't have any credibility left whatsoever.

People blindly defer to it and get fed lies from the firehose. Go ahead, try to re-frame or salvage an inaccurate statement or two if it makes you feel better. Going on the balance of probability, I'd say it's a fool's errand. Being "right on something else" is a very interesting approach to being wrong.

You're whitewashing constantly misrepresenting the realities of trade between two allied countries in the course of NAFTA negotiations.

Numbers are pretty objective. It's hard to agree to disagree on something so factual. It's not a matter of sunny vs overcast or perspective. It's flat out inaccurate and in the context of trying to rake an ally over the coals, it's pretty despicable.

You chose to put all your eggs in the same basket. The captain goes down with the ship, but you don't need to. Looks like you chose to go along for the ride. Will you be playing the violin in the final moments?

It's pretty screwy when your former sec. of defense is concerned that you're a threat to the constitution and that countries with despicable records on human rights will "dominate" their next protests "Just like Donald said".

This went from a discussion to argument and I don't intend to lower myself to internet special Olympics but I will afford you one final response.

How you cannot see the blatant bull shit tactics is beyond me. I have to conclude one of two things. You either have low level TDS that clouds your judgement or just don't have the mental capacity to reason through it.

You can't get a more clear cut recent example as the LIE that was "Trump directed police to clear protestors with teargas for a photo op". Instead of admitting they were wrong these shills in media doubled down on their lies. Had Trump said it, guaranteed it would be branded as a lie but because they said it, they're justifying it wasn't "tear gas" tear gas, but the technical definition is an irritant so the pepper balls being an irritant = tear gas.... so they weren't lying. They then use that semantic "clarification" to forget completely about the more important part of the argument, their attempt to make Trump look bad by saying that it was him who directed it.

The reality is that there was a curfew and the park police started to push back to enforce curfew on their own accord. NOBODY should have been there, peaceful or not, but the media, *cricket chirps*.

Now here's the crazy part. The few times Trump is using mistruths, they DON'T call him out on it. A perfect example is the Jobs report. That shit stinks to high heaven with 2.5m jobs while still in lockdown/riots but Trump is using it to pump up his appeal. If they targeted him on that, fair game, I wouldn't say a word in defense. But guess what, they don't. Instead the bitch that is Nancy Pelosi also tries to take credit for the fake numbers so it just goes to show you further how this is a game of political optics, nothing more.

About the Sec of Defense, I've explained this before but I'll do it one last time. After this I will have to conclude you're incapable of comprehending. The "swamp" or whatever you want to call it is comprised of both left(blue) and the right(red) creatures. When people with TDS make a messiah out of a person who opposes Trump like Romney, all I see is a red swamp creature joining team blue swamp creatures because "the enemy of my enemy". Also, how you can hold a disgruntled former employee's opinion about his previous boss/employer in high regard with no scrutiny, screams naive.

Very simple logic. If you can't tell a swamp creature until they act, is it possible you hire a few and need to get rid of them once you realize who they are? In that regard "mad dog" seem to fit the bill. Looked like an ally from far, joined to praise, exposed his swampiness, was fired and now shills against Trump. The fact he was part of the team doesn't make it more pertinent, all he was is an enemy temporarily behind the lines.

By pointing these things out, I'm hoping to get people to see the trick that's being played on them. I describe the media's "slight of hands" techniques and a reasonable person should be able to then see it but also understand variations of it without a specific explanation. I've posted a literal sleight of hand video below as an analogy. Reading Fake News articles (asleep) is like watching on normal speed. If you take the time to slow it down, i.e. stop to think about what they're saying and contrasting it to other view points, you then see what's really happening. Once you know, you can watch it at normal speed and know what's happening.

In conclusion, why the hell do I care, because it affects everyone. I'm sure that guy who had his guitar stolen (and thankfully returned) wasn't thinking, "the lies propped up by fake news to make Trump look bad will cause international unrest which will lead to Steve's music shop to be looted and my guitar stolen" but here we are.

Wake the fuck up people, you are being lied to by the establishment and some of us are trying to warn you we're on the same sinking boat. First step is to get people to realize we're sinking, and once woken up, help us bail. The cosmic irony: https://www.cnn.com/2014/04/16/world/asia/south-korea-sinking-ship-students/index.html

I love your passive-aggressiveness.

Your problem is that you've confused attacks on your faction as an endorsement of the opposite party/ narrative. Your entire world has been turned into bright red or bright blue. There aren't any more nuances and you think in absolutes.

Everything somehow turns on an attack on the messenger / vessel / messiah and further steels your resolve to fight back.

You think you're above being a pawn but you're getting played too. How do I know? You've volunteered your services to fight a literally foreign war. You're a Canadian playing along with the "America First" narrative.

That's the best part. You weren't conscripted. You aren't being compensated. You've placed those interest above your own.

There's a group out there somewhere whose narrative you took as a call to arms under the guises of being an "independent thinker". There's a never ending supply of "subversive forces" for you to be afraid of / warn people against. There's always another boogeyman around the corner. BLM, Soros, Antifa, wtv.

You're rallying against the "sheeps" but you're one of the less flexible persons in your own thought processes. Your "sources" are predictable.

I could 'farm karma" all day on r/politics or r/news if I wanted to. I don't care to argue with Americans, that's fucking meaningless. I'm not going to tell them how to think / do things in their own country. I'm a little sad to see them run it into the ground, but oh well.

I love coming here and being the fed the American narrative from fellow Canadians though. This just makes my day.

Most of the Pro-Trump content comes from English speaking posters. Has it ever occurred to you that "where" you get your news might be a factor in this?

Kahos, the master of wall building
Trump should hire you lol

He's a lost cause. Doesn't quite seem to understand the way I present an argument. I've even mentioned it before, solving an open ended issue is like a jigsaw puzzle. First you define the edges (extremes) then you fill in the picture in the middle (details). His response: you only deal in extreme....LOL.

Said even more simply, if we're playing a guess the numbers game, if fake news says 100 but I can demonstrate that the number is between 10 and 50, you don't even need to know the exact number because by defining the extremes you can conclude 100 is wrong.

I have mad respect for people like Tim Pool. He used to dislike Trump but he has slowly seen past the ruse and is growing fed up of it too. He literally just dropped a video on the topic of Trump targeted fake news.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yFI0O7SlmXo/

Your video's description:

Media And Democrats LIED About Trump And COVID Medicine In "Political hit Job" That Likely Cost Lives. Trump had long touted the potential for Hydroxychloroquine after several studies showed promising results.

But the media and Democratic establishment hate him so much they lied and said that the medicine was dangerous. It went so far that some dubious studies had to be retracted over absurd claims and bad methodology. The studies even convinced the World Health Organization to stop trials of the treatment and the obstruction of prescriptions likely cost lives.

Yeah, looks like a balanced point of view to me. No bias or dirty tricks here. Too bad he couldn't throw a jab at the swamp people in there though...

This is really the kind of enlightenment you're after? This guy agrees with me! Very red pilled indeed.

You don't see all the giant warning signs here?

First lumping "The Media" together as one group. Although we all know that there are media outlets catering to different views. They're as divided as the population, not a homogeneous group and you'd never confuse Fox News for CNN.

Next, you lump in the the Media with the opposing political party. Because fuck you, that's why. It's convenient so let's do it. Two birds, one stone.

And always the same narrative: they hate poor, misunderstood Donnie. Why do they hate America so much?

That has to be why they weave those intricate narratives...

Hydrowhatchacallit was always a sideshow. It was never meant to be a political thing. I can't believe people are still latching on to that story as if it mattered. It had no business in the political or public square at that point in time. All that was needed was for scientists and doctors to research and figure it out.

The Media lies (but not twitter / that outlet / that journo I like)
Politicians Lies. But not my main main / party of choice.

Ah, It feels so much better now that we've gotten rid of the dissonance. All is well again.

The backroom politicking for the VP spot on this fossil's ticket must be insane. Whoever gets it, should he win, will become President within a year.

Back