Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Not going to happen, if he leaves it would be because Mueller is bringing something big against him or his family. If he leaves there is nothing to protect him or his family from Mueller. Stay on as President he can pardon everyone else. Leave you have to pray Pence will pardon you.

Leave you have to pray Pence will pardon you.

He would not have to pray if it was agreed he would do this to save face, leave the party in power with Pence at the helm and not end up in the history books as an impeached president.

Like I said... plausible but still very unlikely.

lol at people who believe there is something to the Russia story.

If history as teached me something about Russia, is that they will stop at no low blow to get what they want.

Go read up on the Khrouchtchev-Kennedy years and the Cuban missile crisis and Russia's previous involvement in helping Kennedy (perceived as a weak leader by Russia), the memoirs of Khroutchtchev are particularly interesting.

Watch the recent Icarus documentary about doping in sport competition/Olympic and how for Russia, it was basically a state sponsored systematic cheating program facilitated by the (ex)KGB.

You are silly to think that their is "lol nothing to the Russia story"...

INB4 stupid apologist comments in the line of "but USA... blablabla"

If history as teached me something about Russia, is that they will stop at no low blow to get what they want.

Go read up on the Khrouchtchev-Kennedy years and the Cuban missile crisis and Russia's previous involvement in helping Kennedy (perceived as a weak leader by Russia), the memoirs of Khroutchtchev are particularly interesting.

Watch the recent Icarus documentary about doping in sport competition/Olympic and how for Russia, it was basically a state sponsored systematic cheating program facilitated by the (ex)KGB.

You are silly to think that their is "lol nothing to the Russia story"...

INB4 stupid apologist comments in the line of "but USA... blablabla"

Was there some kind of Russian involvement in the US election? Maybe, apparently there was something about Russian bots posting fake news on social media sties.

Did Russia tamper with votes machines that could affect the result of the election? No.

Did Russia collude with the Trump administration to take down Hilary Clinton? LOL no.

Was there some kind of Russian involvement in the US election? Maybe, apparently there was something about Russian bots posting fake news on social media sties.

Did Russia tamper with votes machines that could affect the result of the election? No.

Did Russia collude with the Trump administration to take down Hilary Clinton? LOL no.

*personal attacks I've deleted...* they don't need to have directly colluded with Trump for any meddling in US politics to be considered a threat to USA's national interests.

Did Russia collude to put into power a man they perceive as a weak politician, potentially a man they have dirt on and can be manipulated with greed and a clear liability to the USA's worldwide propaganda image of benefactor... If history should teach us anything is that a man like Putin would have been stupid not to facilitate it.

Paul Manafort thank you and your apologist buddies.

*personal attacks I've deleted...* they don't need to have directly colluded with Trump for any meddling in US politics to be considered a threat to USA's national interests.

The accusation against Trump is that he colluded WITH the Russians to win the election. It takes two parties to have collusion, Russia didn't collude with themselves to steal the election.

The accusation against Trump is that he colluded WITH the Russians to win the election. It takes two parties to have collusion, Russia didn't collude with themselves to steal the election.

It's not because medias are over simplifying everything that your though process have to follow suite...

To say that there is absolutely no chance Trump (or his team) colluded with Russia is disingenuous. There is no hard proof that they did, but every month something new comes out that makes it more probable. Shady businesses dealing before the elections, employing people with shady connections to the Russian government and undisclosed meetings with other russian agents.

Right now I don't think there's enough to prove or insinuate that Trump himself colluded with Russia, is there enough to warrant an investigation? Absolutely.

To say that there is absolutely no chance Trump (or his team) colluded with Russia is disingenuous. There is no hard proof that they did, but every month something new comes out that makes it more probable. Shady businesses dealing before the elections, employing people with shady connections to the Russian government and undisclosed meetings with other russian agents.

Right now I don't think there's enough to prove or insinuate that Trump himself colluded with Russia, is there enough to warrant an investigation? Absolutely.

The FBI have been investigating this for over a year, they have nothing. Considering the way the FBI and the NSA have been leaking like crazy before Trump was even inaugurated, don't you think there would have been something that would have been outed already?

The Russia thing is pretty much done anyways, Mueller is now fishing for business transactions that occured ten years before Trump even ran for anything. The most that might come of this is someone being nailed for a process crime (Manafort who didn't fill a security clearance form properly 8 years ago or some other shit like that.)

The FBI have been investigating this for over a year, they have nothing. Considering the way the FBI and the NSA have been leaking like crazy before Trump was even inaugurated, don't you think there would have been something that would have been outed already?

The Russia thing is pretty much done anyways, Mueller is now fishing for business transactions that occured ten years before Trump even ran for anything. The most that might come of this is someone being nailed for a process crime (Manafort who didn't fill a security clearance form properly 8 years ago or some other shit like that.)

You can only investigate what you have information or intelligence about. I don't think they'd be actively surveying a presidential candidate, the records involving Trump people have come from insisdental collection from surveilling other targets.

New information comes to light, investigation progresses. New information has come to light recently so they're going to follow that. No one knew about the meeting between Trump Jr and the russians. Who knows if there are more incidents like that.

20953961_1153340744799961_1368685014031445648_n.png

I'm waiting for the next fake news about Trump that they will beat to death for a couple of months before that too disappears and all go silent about it. So far they failed with the fake DNC hack and the Russian collusion, I wonder what's next. I'm guessing they got nothing atm, that's why they're pushing the "remove all confederate statues" crap till they figure out something else. Have to keep the lemmings excited, it's tough to restart after you let them calm down.

btw Trump is a clown, but the left is showing their true colors with him as president.

I'm waiting for the next fake news about Trump that they will beat to death for a couple of months before that too disappears and all go silent about it. So far they failed with the fake DNC hack and the Russian collusion, I wonder what's next. I'm guessing they got nothing atm, that's why they're pushing the "remove all confederate statues" crap till they figure out something else. Have to keep the lemmings excited, it's tough to restart after you let them calm down.

btw Trump is a clown, but the left is showing their true colors with him as president.

They seem to be going to the dementia/alzheimer theory as of today. Alex Jones and Roger Stone warned us about it around may or june if I remember correctly.

Inb4 Antifa Ronin and mainstream media Spiter_01 with an ad hominem invalid argument.

They seem to be going to the dementia/alzheimer theory as of today. Alex Jones and Roger Stone warned us about it around may or june if I remember correctly.

Inb4 Antifa Ronin and mainstream media Spiter_01 with an ad hominem invalid argument.

There was actually an interesting podcast that I listened to a few months back, that interviewed a linguist that analyzed Trump's interviews from the 80's and the ones he's been giving in the past few years and there seems to be a dramatic decrease in his vocabulary since then not to mention his speech patern.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

I'm sorry though, it's probably not mainstream enough for you.

Back