Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Il y a 1h de video sur cette page. Tu joues a des jeux videos combien d'heures par jour? Une game du Canadiens ca dure combien de temps?

1. Zéro
2. 3 périodes de 20 minutes, mais ça doit faire 4 saisons que j'ai pas écouté une game au complet.

Donc tu écoutes pas les vidéos que tu post mais tu es d'accord avec les opinions qui y sont exprimées ?

This weekend, a film about an unstable loner pushed to the edge by an uncaring society comes to theaters. This figure, a virginal loser whose only female contact comes from tenderly sponge-bathing his elderly shut-in mother, feels like he’s been cheated by a world out of order. He exudes rage outward in every direction: to the girl next door failing to reciprocate his crush, to the absentee father leaving him without a role model, to the celebrity idol he worships until he ends up the butt of their joke. With nothing to lose and a heart full of hatred, the angry white man finally snaps, smearing on some face paint and going on a shocking rampage of gunfire. For all its extreme subject matter, this film has captured one particularly toxic dimension of the national attitude, a vitally relevant work of popular art for better and for worse.

I am referring, of course, to Rob Lambert’s new motion picture Cuck. What’s that? They made another Joker movie?!

You still haven't answered what you think of the DNC paying for dirt on Trump during the 2016 election.

You mean politician conducting oppo research like it's been for decades? Are you trying to equate standard opponent research to a sitting president using his office for personal gain?

Dude the democrats and the whole intelligence community went after trump for 2 years over allegations of russian collusion cause they felt they had reasonable doubt. Almost 3000 subpoenas and 500 search warrants later, trump is still there.

Now there is more than a reasonable doubt Biden was corrupt. Why cant trump ask foreign leaders what they know on the corruption of past administrations? If the US was your country wouldnt you want a real investigation instead of just believing the media its nothing but propaganda?

Please tell me the truth, did you read the transcript, read the whistleblower testimony, listen to zelensky's testimony?

Dude the democrats and the whole intelligence community went after trump for 2 years over allegations of russian collusion cause they felt they had reasonable doubt. Almost 3000 subpoenas and 500 search warrants later, trump is still there.

Now there is more than a reasonable doubt Biden was corrupt. Why cant trump ask foreign leaders what they know on the corruption of past administrations? If the US was your country wouldnt you want a real investigation instead of just believing the media its nothing but propaganda?

Please tell me the truth, did you read the transcript, read the whistleblower testimony, listen to zelensky's testimony?

Liberals live in a permanent double standard fantasy it seems... Facts, logic and righteousness don't seem to matter.

Those who stand up for the truth and just a bunch of "circle-jerkers" :)

“There is a special place in hell for
you, idiot. Set one foot in this country and my duty is to make you go
straight there.”

Duterte doesn't fuck around lol

What's this reasonable doubt? He has the whole apparatus of the US government at his disposal, the FBI, DOJ, IRS could all investigate alleged corruption if there was anything to substantiate it. So is there? His best argument is that Hunter Biden isn't in any way qualified to sit on the board of the company, yet he's got Ivanka prancing around the world pretending to be a serious diplomat?

If I actually believed Trump wanted to tackle corruption maybe this wouldn't all look so terrible, remember the whole drain the swamp promise? What has he actually done in that regard? I certainly can't think of anything.

Let me ask you this if Biden wasn't the front runner for the Democratic nomination do you think he'd be asking foreign leaders to investigate him??

Yes I did read the "transcript", because it's a reconstruction of the conversation assembled from notes taken. He plainly states that he believe that the US-Ukraine relationship is unbalanced before he asks for an investigation into a political opponent and nobody else. That doesn't show any interest in corruption at large or perpetuated by the previous government, only one person and his relative.

As far as I know, the hearing with the actual whistleblower hasn't happened and if it does it'll be in a closed session so there wouldn't be any testimony to read.

When did Zelensky give testimony? He's never appeared before congress to my knowledge and I highly doubt they'd ever haul a foreign head of state to testify. The most he's said about the topic is answering brief questions at the UN with Trump sitting next to him, he's hardly going to blast POTUS in front of international media while he's sitting next to him, especially when he's got Russia still occupying Ukranian territory.

I'll drop this 'old' Russian Television beauty in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=ytGgxdWeLMo

This how Dems work:

If Trump/Republicans are legit investigating Democrats, they're digging dirt.
If Democrats are investigating Trump/Republicans, they're legit investigating.

When was this filmed?
Can't believe she has the balls to say this when she's the one that colluded with Russia in 2016, and Ukraine was propping her up and trying to damage Trump's public image.

As always, delusional Dems claiming the other side is doing exactly what the Dems are actually guilty of.

You mean politician conducting oppo research like it's been for decades? Are you trying to equate standard opponent research to a sitting president using his office for personal gain?

What's the difference between DNC paying for dirts on Trump and Don Jr. wanting to receive dirts on Hillary?

You're a few weeks behind. I'll let you research. This is probably fake too right?

Amazing Coincidence That Nancy Pelosi’s Son Also Has Business Connections With Ukraine

If you’re wondering why Nancy Pelosi is laying low as the effervescent maelstrom of corruption and influence peddling descends upon Joe Biden’s hairplugs, we may have the answer. She has a son of her own involved in oil importing from Ukraine. He even used his Mom to promote his business.

Nancy Pelosi's son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE!

And Nancy Pelosi appeared in a promotional video for the company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1KfU5ifhqE
LOL

When Pelosi, Jr., was asked about the purpose of his visit at the time, this is how he responded:

Pelosi, executive director of the Corporate Governance Initiative, was asked why he was in Kiev.

“Today we’re here to talk about soccer,” Pelosi said.

“We recently got an endorsement from the world sports alliance and we’ve spoken with the Ukraine government about collaboration for soccer for young people,” he said.

“Ukraine has a great history in soccer and we hope to share in that tradition going forward.”

The House Minority Leader’s son’s work there is curious, given the Democrats’ attempts to collaborate with Ukraine to attack Donald Trump.

You can see Paul Pelosi, Jr., in the video below beginning at about 0:31.

2017 — What's really going on here? Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine to talk about "soccer"? pic.twitter.com/LCnF93Rgnc

— The American Mirror (@American_Mirror) September 27, 2019

Junior Pelosi’s company, Viscoil is under investigation for securities fraud. It seems as though the public management of the company, which included Paul Pelosi, Jr., as President and COO, was actually a Potemkin arrangement that hid the fact that the company was actually controlled by a pair of convicted felons.

So now we have two major Democrats with kids involved in financial dealings in Ukraine. We also know that Ukraine was involved in trying to assist the Clinton campaign to dig up evidence of wrongdoing by Paul Manfort. My guess is that there is a lot more lurking out there once President Trump motivates what passes for law enforcement in Ukraine to start investigating in earnest.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...elosis-son-also-business-connections-ukraine/

Good luck disproving this one.

Pelosi & Son in Ukraine - Check
Biden & Son in Ukraine/China - Check
Adam Schiff - Friends with Igor Pasternak, International arms dealer in Ukraine - Check
George Soros' Foundation in Uktraine - Check

Gee, I wonder why Pelosi, Biden and Schiff want to destroy Trump and Giuliani?

So all these people are involved in corruption and shady business in Ukraine yet Trump is only interested in the person that's most likely to be his presidential opponent? Why is no one state investigating any of this? Let me guess the deep state? That's working with Clinton and Soros.

When did the Clinton Campaign want to dig up dirt on Paul Manafort? The whole Manafort story came to light after the election.

Trump is interested in destroying all of them for their criminal activities.

Biden publicly admitted that he did it. It made it easy for Trump to target it.

Biden is already full blown demented. Some family members of mine in the U.S. are huge supporters of Biden for over a decade and told me that he lost his mind in July.

If he's interested in bringing them all down, then why didn't he ask for help investigating everyone? Why isn't there an investigation state-side? As you said Ukrainian law enforcement isn't exactly top-notch. Literally 3 years in all the people at the head of the agencies that should and can investigate were put there by him.

I find it hilarious that some people are latching on to an example of a politician being boastful and self-congratulatory as some sort of proof, because we never see that in politics.

Oh wait ... no we do, we see it all the time. That's what politicians do.

GQV5TTR76YI6RFQBTHKUNPXYAY.jpg

You're comparing Bush jr to Trump?

1- Bush jr was controlled by Sr.
2- Bush is from a Republican family and Trump was a moderate DEMOCRAT for most of his life. Trump = 90's Bill Clinton. Let that sink in.
3- Trump is more of an independent billionaire. He talks like a businessman not a politician which triggers you bad.

I'm making a point that politicians of all stripes spend their time being boastful and self-congratulatory and that very much includes Trump.

You still haven't answered what you think of the DNC paying for dirt on Trump during the 2016 election.

It sounds like you're operating under this idea that If I'm critical of Trump than I must be a fan of the dems or care about what they do. I'll be more than happy to call a spade a spade. Show me info about other politicians trying to get info on their opponents from Russia or other unsavory state actors and I'll be more than happy to consider them just as crooked as Hillary.

You're saying Trump has been doing that only since he was elected as he came a politician?

Trump has been acting this way for....his entire goddamn life. It's how he does business. This is not politician Trump, it's Trump period.

You gotta give it to him though:

- Billionaire
- Playboy
- Philantropist
- Branding genius
- Owns prime real estate
- 5 children and 9 grandchildren
- President of the United States

He's superior to Tony Stark and he's real.

I'm really hoping Kevin O'Leary runs for PM of Canada. Fuck career politicians, send in the businessmen and entrepreneurs that get shit done faster and cheaper. :D

Iron Man is not real? :(

Back