Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Not so sure. Every liberal on the country would be out in force.
That's BS in my opinion and probably a skewed conclusion given media bias.

People are selfish and will vote with their best interest ahead of social interest. Tax cuts and job promises are paying off for him.

Also, I do think a lot of people are closet racists and support this whole immigration agenda.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Closet racism comes from self-first type mentality, which feels is only being reinforced these days.

If Trump were to take a dump on his desk in the Oval Office in front of the cameras and then wipe his ass with the Constitution, half of his fans would complain about the media bias against him while the other half would praise him for "owning the libs".

It's almost like a cult.
speaking of cults... if Obama was going to take a dump on the Oval Office desk, all black people would cheer, half the white population would praise him as a man who fought the barriers of the slavers that wrote the constitution, and if anyone that disagrees would dare speak up, he'd have to move to another country.

People are selfish and will vote with their best interest ahead of social interest. Tax cuts and job promises are paying off for him.

Also, I do think a lot of people are closet racists and support this whole immigration agenda.

Yeah but it's also about what can you do for me tomorrow. Like him or not, he's delivered on most of his promises.

Tax cuts are done, there won't be anymore of them (and for the vast majority of people it's an insignificant amount of money)

Trump's strategy has been and always will be to deliver for his base, you've gotten the easy stuff out of the way (tax cuts, supreme court appointments) you're going to have have toward the extreme to deliver to them

Yes but the initial comment was that he's win today if there was an election. He'd win on delivering his immigration policies.Agree with you though, 2.5 years from now will be different and the incremental thing he offers voters will be harder to achieve.

Yes but the initial comment was that he's win today if there was an election. He'd win on delivering his immigration policies.Agree with you though, 2.5 years from now will be different and the incremental thing he offers voters will be harder to achieve.

2.5 years from now he'll have gotten them into a war with no international support because he'll have pissed off all his allies by then.

It's not a tax cut if you borrow money to pay for them. It's just picking money from one pocket to transfer it to the other. As for the jobs, his tariffs and trade wars will do more damage to the economy than Obama ever did in eight years in power. They are just starting to hurt businesses but if this keeps up, in a year or two it will be a disaster.

You guys think too far and in too great depth the issues at play when in front of a ballot.

More money in my bank account is an incentive for a vote. Do you really need to reflect on how it will be financed and what the future impact of all this is?

Since when are masses sincerely concerned with the long term? So hard to conceptualize. We live in the present.

You guys think too far and in too great depth the issues at play when in front of a ballot.

More money in my bank account is an incentive for a vote. Do you really need to reflect on how it will be financed and what the future impact of all this is?

Since when are masses sincerely concerned with the long term? So hard to conceptualize. We live in the present.
Canadian voters are either more intelligent or more cynical than the american voters because most of the times the party in power announces monetary gifts before an election, they still get voted out of power.

Even with bias, keep in mind how many people didn't vote because of clinton. Now they will be in the anyone is better camp. Also, i'm sure once lots of his base starts losing their jobs to the tarrifs, things will change. The states needs to export, and if enough countries start boycotting them, and opening trade deals with other places, the us will start to lose it's world power. People put up with the bullshit the states do because they need their market. If they can no longer be competitive in thw states, what service will they be besides "defense". They are isolating themselves badly, and if 50 countries turn around and say fuck this and quit all u.s. imports, the states will fall.

How Drumpf will recover.

whatasuprise.jpg

Anyone else watching Victor D. Hanson videos where he explains from how cheetos managed to win the election to why Cali is going in the shitter? He is an interesting man to listen in the background while doing other stuff.

Fking degenerates

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

*NSFW*

Le montage n'est pas de moi.
mais le dessin de manifestant est disponible depuis 4

la caricature et la réalité devient un.

C'est de l'art. qui ne représente pas mon opinion politique.
Le dessin est trop extrême. même a mon gout.
meme_Rreal.jpg

Last edited:
Back