Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Trump always does what is best for Trump. If he's faced with jail or working within specific boundaries, I'm sure he'll pick whichever has him running hotels, writing books and making money. Trump may bare teeth and get mad, but he doesn't bite (the hand that feeds him) It's not exactly rocket science.

In the end, it will all be one big political calculation.

Just like Trump lost interest in Hillary, the next administration will lose interest in trump once they move in to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

If this ends up being in 2020 or 2024 remains to be seen.

Speaking of 2024, I wonder if we'll get Don Jr. or Ivanka running at that point.
Jr and Ivanka are picking up crumbs. The GOP will never let them get in the running.
I hope Tulsi 2024... since next year might be a repeat.

The U.S / Mexico border is 3,145 kilometers in length. How long was that stretch of fence you posted and where's the money to build the rest of it?

Going by the logic of the stats you've posted above, the North Korean / South Korean border is a model we should strive to replicate. It's just about airtight!

You guys like your fringe/partisan media because it plays off on the way you define yourselves. The 4d chess / smarter than the average bear /chosen few outcasts / people with the right values.

It's shaped to reinforce that and make you feel good about yourselves for tuning in / buying in.

Everyone that picks a side is getting played. You've just decided to accept one gospel / as truth and reject everything else.

That's guaranteed to be anything but a balanced perspective.

So they shouldn't build a border wall? How do you expect Trump to build it if Dems are busy wasting millions into useless investigations and fake peach mint proceedings?

How do you expect things to progress when the House is being used as a political weapon against Trump?

Elizabeth Warren voted in favor of a border wall a few years ago. Is it okay if she builds it, but not Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fii1seNmJO8
Do you really want to be like one of the people in this video?

How do you expect the "deflect to high powered democrat" argument to work on someone that doesn't give two shits about the democrat leadership?

The genius of the "build the wall" movement is not about the physical wall between the U.S and Mexico. That's unremarkable. It was about making it something bigger than itself, something polarizing that they knew would be opposed and would resonate with their voters.

What he's really built was a much more effective ideological wall between two sides in U.S politics.

Unbiased absolutely not, factual for the most part yes. Besides the commentary do you think they just makeup stories and that everything is fabricated like the moon landing?

If one bothered to look behind the curtain...

I'm going to quote myself from the Epstein thread.

Specifically CNN:
https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/09/cooperike.jpg?resize=865,452

An ABC crime scene:
https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/abc-news-staged-shot.jpg?w=780&h=439&crop=1

It's gotten so bad that even Snopes can lie for them anymore:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/abc-video-syrian-war-footage/

Also lets rewind time and see that worse than trying to entrap someone they're ready to stage something and slander a company:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-02-10-mn-1335-story.html

So yeah, I understand that it's not all fake but like Grim said, they are in the business of making money, not informing you. They will twist, inflate, aggrandize or whatever else needs to be done to make a buck, truth be damned.

Said no one ever who's a talking bot for pro-Trump and/or pro-america-fuck-yeah propaganda... :jack:

MEAAAANWHILE

Another Trumper found guilty in front of a court of law. How many scumbag is Trump going to drag with him... draining the swamp 4real lol.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/stone-trial-verdict-trump-1.5360939

https://dn.truthorfiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/28070211/roger-stone-hillary-for-prison.jpg

Guilty of a process crime afaik, not what they claimed he did. Don't forget, he was also the one where they made a show of it by having CNN show up for a pre dawn raid that was completely useless. If he wasn't found guilty of something they'd look bad. Still has an appeal I think.

The "we have the transcripts" soundbite is getting overplayed. As I already stated, much more happens in the background between the phone calls.

Let's take a hypothetical example non Trump related so we can bypass the TDS.

If someone says I heard someone robbed a bank. You ask them when and where and you then go and get the video feed, that mofo can rant and rave how guilty you are and what you did but the video ultimately shows there's nothing.

The "we have the transcript" is the same thing. It's the source and you have these loonies parade in in their military garb or rely on their work duration and it simply does not matter what they say because when you "check the video" there's nothing there there unless you read/watch the MSM where they headline/title the article as bombshell, and by the end of the article disprove their very premise. But most of you don't read/watch that far.

Let's take a hypothetical example non Trump related so we can bypass the TDS.

If someone says I heard someone robbed a bank. You ask them when and where and you then go and get the video feed, that mofo can rant and rave how guilty you are and what you did but the video ultimately shows there's nothing.

The "we have the transcript" is the same thing. It's the source and you have these loonies parade in in their military garb or rely on their work duration and it simply does not matter what they say because when you "check the video" there's nothing there there unless you read/watch the MSM where they headline/title the article as bombshell, and by the end of the article disprove their very premise. But most of you don't read/watch that far.

Ok, lets take your bank example.

I am the ring leader of a group. I send a few of my best men to rob the bank. I am home while the video is recording, so I'm obviously not on it. My men come home and I take a large sum of that money for my role as organizer. Am I innocent of all crime?

So yeah, I understand that it's not all fake but like Grim said, they are in the business of making money, not informing you. They will twist, inflate, aggrandize or whatever else needs to be done to make a buck, truth be damned.

And all the guys feeding people loonie toons conspiracy theories aren't? You don't think they're not living off their patreon, merch sales and youtube views?

I don't get the Yovanovich saga.
She's called as a witness although she was dismissed months before the call, and she had no knowledge of it. why? to show she's smart and Trump was stupid to dismiss her? To drag on the show? why would the dems bring in someone who was nowhere near any of the information?
she said she doesn't know anything about it.
Then Trump thinks it's a good idea to bash her while she's talking, knowing she doesn't know anything. Why would you discredit someone who won't even bring an argument against you? how hard can it be to keep quiet for 2 minutes and not dig your own grave?
Now the democrats say Trump is trying to bully her, even though the tweets were while she was testifying.. like she was checking her phone every minute to see if Trump tweeted something.

This is like a blind man and a deaf man trying to make a deal on used nails. what is this crap?

Trump is simply acting like a common American. Why would he back down or restrain himself now? He never goes silent on anything. That is exactly what got him elected and that is exactly what pisses off the Dems. They will CRUSH him if he goes silent. They will flip anything they can. Trump is simply throwing it out there before they can flip it.

CNN:
'Trump goes silent on anything Yovanovich related because he's guilty'
'Trump bashes Yovanovich in an attempt to threaten her'

What makes Trump look politically stronger to Americans? Bowing down (like Canada did to the UK) or Standing strong and fighting back non stop?
qui s'excuse s'accuse.
This would be one of those times where it would help Trump to STFU for once. Nothing to gain from yapping. he just takes shots at everyone for the sake of not keeping silent, and it's causing more harm than good.

Back