Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Even the Dalai-Lama said that refugees should be sent back to their country once the shit will be cleaned up. Problem is with the middle-east specifically: Shit's been going on for 1400 years... Nothing against middle easterns as individuals but as a group they tend to be more belligerous than most.

The point of having a refugee program is to protect what are "enemies of the state" for example to put in context, Haitians who were against Duvalier or in this case Syrians against al-Assad.

Why? Because they and their families would get killed if they were caught and their country is not a democracy. Cubans who escaped the Cuban regime are another good example.

"Fleeing" your country because you're bare-ass-poor and you want to live the American way of life with a rose-gold iPhone X and a Lambo without ever having worked an honest day's work in your life, isn't a good reason to be a refugee.

Why don't you move back to Italy and help rebuild it? It's falling apart, while Italians move here and run crime syndicates without ever working an honest day in their life.

Why don't you move back to Italy and help rebuild it? It's falling apart, while Italians move here and run crime syndicates without ever working an honest day in their life.

Because I'm a LEGAL immigrant you twat. Furthermore: name ONE, ONE SINGLE CASE of an Italian refugee to Canada in the last 40 years.

Just one.

Because I'm a LEGAL immigrant you twat. Furthermore: name ONE, ONE SINGLE CASE of an Italian refugee to Canada in the last 40 years.

Just one.

I don't care if you're a legal immigrant. You are still an immigrant from a country that is falling apart. Why did your family leave? To have a better life? What makes your life more important than someone else's?

I don't need to reference anyone in the last 40 years, I can reference the thousands of "wops" from the mid century. Should we check papers for current families here and deport anyone who's parents came illegally?

I don't care if you're a legal immigrant. You are still an immigrant from a country that is falling apart. Why did your family leave? To have a better life? What makes your life more important than someone else's?

I don't need to reference anyone in the last 40 years, I can reference the thousands of "wops" from the mid century. Should we check papers for current families here and deport anyone who's parents came illegally?

Do it. If the parents came here illegally by all means: DEPORT.

But confusing legal and illegal immigration is really really dumb.

So is confusing illegal immigrants and refugees.

Nobody is arguing against legit refugees. We are arguing against the illegal immigrants that just want to circumvent normal immigration lanes by pretending to be refugees when they are not. Those refugees are, by all definitions: Illegal immigrants.

Je viens d’appeler à l’immigration et je leur ai parlé d’un italien qui trippe ananas, apparemment ça fait longtemps qu’ils te cherchent.

Nobody is arguing against legit refugees. We are arguing against the illegal immigrants that just want to circumvent normal immigration lanes by pretending to be refugees when they are not. Those refugees are, by all definitions: Illegal immigrants.

And they go through the courts, and when they are found to be lying, they are deported. Obviously some fall through the cracks and disappear, but at the same time there are many legal immigrants that come here just to use the system.

I am glad however that you stopped using your "Italians are better intergrated" arguement and agree we should start the mass deportartion of Italians.

And they go through the courts, and when they are found to be lying, they are deported. Obviously some fall through the cracks and disappear, but at the same time there are many legal immigrants that come here just to use the system.

I am glad however that you stopped using your "Italians are better intergrated" arguement and agree we should start the mass deportartion of Italians.

As aforementioned: You can mass deport anyone here illegally:

50684.jpg

I don't care if you're a legal immigrant. You are still an immigrant from a country that is falling apart. Why did your family leave? To have a better life? What makes your life more important than someone else's? .....

His life more important??? NO..... His value to Canada as a citizen FREAKING YES.

My parents and me immigrated here when I was 11 years old, LEGALLY. Let me tell you they didn't take just anyone, at least at that time, here's a summary that I remember

1. Both parents had to have university degrees
2. Both parents had to work in a domain that would allow them to very easily find work in Quebec
3. No criminal records obviously
4. My parents and me had to learn french (already knew a little bit of English), because the interview was in both languages (english/french)
5. There was an examn, but don't remember what exactly, basic history/geography stuff
6. And a bunch of other stuff I probably don't remember, I think even had a medical examn

Doesn't mean an illegal immigrant or a refugee is not a good person that will be productive to society, chances are much smaller though....

I need manual labour willing to work nights to increase production in my shop. Single tradesman are the best to fill this role.

We get 5 engineers looking for a job every day.

I don't give a shit who the government wants.

not sure if I should continue this... the needs were most likely different 25 years ago... my point was that one is chosen and the other is imposed, you try to figure out the rest I'm done here

I'm going to try and clarify this so it goes back to the topic of Cheeto.

I have no issues with immigrants or refugees. In my eyes, both are coming here for the same reason, which is the chance at a better life. I do not feel that legal immigrants are better just because they filled out some paperwork. Lots of people from poor countries in shitty situations can grow to become significantly more valuable than a family that applies because they have a university degree.

I do not categorize illegals and refugees in the same bracket. Illegals are fully undocumented people who snuck across the border, and work and live here undetected.

Refugees are documented, and while a few slip through, most are tracked. The false claims are usually deported promptly. Those that have valid claims are given a chance to change their lives, and many of them chose to do so. The claim that all refugees just become system leaches is right wing propaganda.

Back