Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Outdoor vote by mail collection boxes being broken into.

EjlVPcCWkAYezLi

This election will be a complete shit show.

Late term abortion is for people who suffer complications that will likely lead to stillbirth or dying within hours of being born.

Do you really think people carry a child for 8 months, just to say fuck it?

C’est drôle de voir les p’tits sympathisants de Trump être outrés des fake news quand leur idole est le plus gros propagateur de fake news tout média confondu. Mahomet pour les musulmans et Trump pour les idiots, même combat. Prêts à sucer une graine si le prophète leur demande.

C’est drôle de voir les p’tits sympathisants de Trump être outrés des fake news quand leur idole est le plus gros propagateur de fake news tout média confondu. Mahomet pour les musulmans et Trump pour les idiots, même combat. Prêts à sucer une graine si le prophète leur demande.

pour 100k ma y commencer a y penser , 50% upfront

un historian a dit ce qui va marquer le debut du 21e siecle n est pas le 11 septembre mais les jeux olympiques de Pékin en 2008.

je commence a comprendre pourquoi il avait dit ca.

Late term abortion is for people who suffer complications that will likely lead to stillbirth or dying within hours of being born.

Do you really think people carry a child for 8 months, just to say fuck it?

Un ancien boss a moi back en 2002-03 ou alentour sa blonde etait tombee enceinte et ils se sont separes quand elle etait a 4-5 mois par sa faute a elle car il a decouvert qu'elle avait couraille et doutait d'etre le pere. Ben la tabanak plutot que de lui donner la chance d'avoir un fils et de pouvoir tester l'ADN par apres pour voir qui etait le pere Maury style ben elle s'est fait avorter tres tard dans sa grossesse - assez qu'elle a du accoucher du bebe mort ne.

Les lois on change depuis par contre, et au Quebec en haut de 24 semaines c'est rare qu'on puisse avorter.

Ah, October of an election year, the time where the real skeletons come out of the closet.

It's finally coming out now (to the plebs) that the previous administration basically knew the Russia angle was a political hit job against Trump and the Media is still falsely repeating it to this day.

Documents have come out but are heavily redacted. Trump tweeted he will authorize redaction.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

Inb4 the typical Hildabeast response from our village people, i.e. What difference does it make at this point. Well, I do recall that a certain someone was VP at the time this was happening.

Get your popcorn ready and earplug to lessen the RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE, it's going to be an interesting 4 weeks.

Ah, October of an election year, the time where the real skeletons come out of the closet.

It's finally coming out now (to the plebs) that the previous administration basically knew the Russia angle was a political hit job against Trump and the Media is still falsely repeating it to this day.

Documents have come out but are heavily redacted. Trump tweeted he will authorize redaction.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

Inb4 the typical Hildabeast response from our village people, i.e. What difference does it make at this point. Well, I do recall that a certain someone was VP at the time this was happening.

Get your popcorn ready and earplug to lessen the RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE, it's going to be an interesting 4 weeks.

I recall you predicted Hillary Clinton would be in big trouble in September and that turned out to be another of your nothingburgers.

Back