Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

That stuff falls on deaf ears here, thanks for the opportunity though. Very gracious.

It takes years, if not decades to figure it out. I'm not the one who's going to open your eyes.

If you'd like a ton of great examples though, check out Oliver Stone's "The Untold History of the United States".

I like this dude, pretty much said everything and more what I've been saying for years. I still want to see the video he watched about the media that made him realize how the media lies to influence what people think depending on which political party they're aligned with. He was talking about it in an interview but no link ><

whoever you're batting for, this is pretty funny.

36873939_2045851279061627_8592295471098101760_n.jpg

Remember the last time people had enough of the government in Europe, in 1989 they did a quick trial for the president of romania and his wife and then shot them dead on the sidewalk outside the court. Ceausescu and his wife both killed during that revolution and I have the feeling that soon there will be another.

Remember the last time people had enough of the government in Europe, in 1989 they did a quick trial for the president of romania and his wife and then shot them dead on the sidewalk outside the court. Ceausescu and his wife both killed during that revolution and I have the feeling that soon there will be another.

beautiful

Exactly! If i were the dictator of a communist eastern european country, i would be feeling nervous right now.

While I don't want nuclear war, i'm hoping this north korea thing comes back to bite him in the ass.

Reminds me of something...
https://goo.gl/images/ddSYVA
If Trump were to take a dump on his desk in the Oval Office in front of the cameras and then wipe his ass with the Constitution, half of his fans would complain about the media bias against him while the other half would praise him for "owning the libs".

It's almost like a cult.

It's pretty crazy how many time Trump leaves a meeting saying, "they all did X because of me", only for everyone else to deny it.

A mon avis ya rien de fou la dedans, c est un ''''''''''''''stratageme''''''''' usé et qui ne fonctionne plus depuis quoi.....50 ans? Trump c est un vieux con perdu dans le passé. Et fooook je suis meme pas contre lui.

Back