Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Still ironic that the most outspoken critics are the one that have done it the most often. They couldn't be bothered to go about it the "best" and most secure way". They didn't care about the potential impact on the outcome then or sought to make it more difficult / secure either.

It's really only such a big issue because Donald trailing in the polls and they're setting the stage to contest the outcome. The states have decided the elections wouldn't be post-poned. They've got to make this happen somehow.

Why is it that in your world view only democrats would abuse this system? What makes you think they need that so desperately considering their contender is arguably more popular than the incumbent right now? I'd expect both sides to screw the pooch if they think they can get away with it. Surely there would be some dead republicans or newly convicted felons getting ballots just the same.

I'm not saying there won't be any fraud. But I'm not going to go and suggest that only one side would benefit.

We're in 2020 and there a no suitable alternatives to voting in person like they did in the 18th century?

Pretty sad state of affairs when the bestest most awesomest country, the leader of the free world, can't figure out an election. Wasn't Democracy one of their proudest exports?

It is sad we're stuck voting like neanderthals but you always have people bitching about the few percent of people who don't have access to technology so it never goes anywhere. Honestly there is a super simple solution. Pay the banks to implement a small side system to vote for major elections. I'm not talking about local dog catcher, just presidential and congressional contests. I mean they are already super secure and they have all your information. Also you're definitely not going to give someone your credentials and poof, just like that, remote near instantaneous voting that's accountable.

For those who can't do online banking or those without a bank account you have in person voting like we do now. And it's not up to the president or political parties to figure this out, it's the election commission who is sitting on their plump asses not moving into the 21st century.

As far as cheating, both sides cheat, I have no disillusion about that. It's just in my experience it's mostly the Democrats who want to make it easier to cheat. The no voter ID wasn't a bi-partisan thing.

And of course it's the people who use it the most that are the most vocal against it, they see it first hand and know how bad it'll be. Again, it's the same with guns. People who have to apply for the license(s) and follow the rules are usually against new stricter proposals because they know they won't work/are stupid. Yet you have people who know fuck all about it, arguing based on emotion about how it should be done.

Lastly, :laugh: at Trump trailing in the polls. 2016 much? If anything he should do even better this time around with sane people wanting law and order from the BLM movement (Burn Loot Murder). If anything this mail in ballot tactic is not a direct cheat (i.e. stuff with fake ballots), but a ploy to delay the results. It might take months to get the results. Did you know that in the event of a contention, the house (Democrat controlled) has the ability to vote for an interim President. I wonder who'd they pick :rolleyes:

ça reste que c'est un timming de marde pour gérer ce genre de détail. tellement d'autre priorité en ce moment!!

C'est un timing de marde pour publier ce genre de detail mais bon, on sait tous a qui appartiennent les mainstream news media.

C'est une canne de vert que tu ouvre pas à 3 mois des élection. Il peu bien blâmer les fakes news encore une fois mais pas un grand stratège notre Trump.

ça reste que c'est un timming de marde pour gérer ce genre de détail. tellement d'autre priorité en ce moment!!
I know rite? How dare he hurt our feelings with that horrific joke when everyone is falling and dying outside!

Good job media for telling us what we should be pissed at this orange monkey today!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

https://www.lapresse.ca/internation...les-normes-des-douches-vont-etre-revisees.php

Faut être déconnecté de la réalité pour amener ça dans un débat public, faire pression pour légiférer. Tout ça en parlant de la beauté de ses cheveux... Tout ça en pleine pandémie et a 3 mois des élections!!

Méchant beau tata sérieusement.

Il a toujours eu une obsession avec l’eau. Voir que le monde flush leur toilette 10-15 fois. Tu parles d’un esti de dummey!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

"Many states have so much water that...it comes down it's called rain, and they don't know what to do with it"

Mettons des plus gros pomeaux de douche ils savent plus quoi faire avec leur eau tellement ils en ont! Ca se peut pas esti :laugh:

Toujours prêt à n’importe quoi pour défendre Trump, même si les propos atteignent des niveaux de stupidité inégalés. Bravo pour le critical thinking.

Écoute, je dénie pas le fait que les médias s’acharnent sur lui. Mais y’a un juste milieu entre prendre tout ce qui sort dans les médias pour du cash et penser que tout ce que dit ou fait Trump est du génie...

To be honest, Ca and NV will be faced with a critical water situation sooner rather then later. And yeah, they do get little to no precipitation. Their water comes from... The Colorado river. Which is fed by a lot of... precipitation.

Don't like mail in voting? Defund the postal service.

“Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” he said Thursday in an interview on Fox Business. “But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting.”

The USPS has been in rough shape for some time now, but it's next level to fuck with them when the nation needs them the most.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...sps-mail-in-voting_n_5f3537a9c5b64cc99fe32d58

Don't like mail in voting? Defund the postal service.

The USPS has been in rough shape for some time now, but it's next level to fuck with them when the nation needs them the most.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...sps-mail-in-voting_n_5f3537a9c5b64cc99fe32d58

About that...

The Post Office Is Deactivating Mail Sorting Machines Ahead of the Election.
Good thing nobody's predicting a huge surge in mail any time soon.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n7wk9z/the-post-office-is-deactivating-mail-sorting-machines-ahead-of-the-election

Back