Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

ok sending your history to the rcmp good luck keeping all your guns

Jim, Jim, Jim. It's a sad state of affairs that you follow me around like a lost puppy dog. Every time I post something about Q you magically pop up. You know, you should really get a life but then again every time you do post, it does bring me a little joy because i know I still get under your skin and live rent free in your mind.

yétait pas sur suicide watch.

moi jy crois pas au complot. clinton stun pauvre. sont partis avec les draps de la maison blanche a fin de son mandat. ca coute de l'argent corrompre le monde.

yétait pas sur suicide watch.

moi jy crois pas au complot. clinton stun pauvre. sont partis avec les draps de la maison blanche a fin de son mandat. ca coute de l'argent corrompre le monde.

iu

Mais comment je fais pour savoir si c’est réel ce document là et que c’est pas quelqu’un qui a fait ça dans son sous-sol ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/12/donald-trump-team-seeks-deny-green-cards-migrants-food-stamps/1985148001/

Donald Trump administration wants to deny green cards to migrants on public assistance
David Jackson, USA TODAY Published 10:21 a.m. ET Aug. 12, 2019 | Updated 10:39 a.m. ET Aug. 12, 2019

WASHINGTON – The Donald Trump administration formally proposed a new rule Monday that would enable federal officials to deny green cards to migrants if officials believe the recipients will receive public benefits like food stamps, Medicaid, or housing vouchers.

“To protect benefits for American citizens, immigrants must be financially self-sufficient," President Donald Trump said in a statement issued by the White House.

The rule, which would take effect on Oct. 15, would basically allow customs and immigration officers to consider public assistance in deciding whether to grant legal assistance, along with other facts like health, education, and household income.

Critics have accused the Trump administration of seeking to reduce the number of legal immigrants through what the government calls a "public charge" rule. They also accused the administration of targeting poor people and legal immigrants are seeking to gain a foothold in the U.S. economy.

In a tweet, the National Immigration Law Center described the proposal as "a race motivated wealth test on immigrant families seeking a healthy, stable future in the US. If this goes into effect, it would have a devastating impact on millions. We WILL fight back. Stay tuned for updates."

Ken Cuccinelli, acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, said the purpose of the rule is to promote "self-sufficiency" among the immigrant population.

"Through the public charge rule, President Trump's administration is re-enforcing the ideals of self-sufficiency and personal responsibility, ensuring that immigrants are able to support themselves and become successful here in America," he said.

Asked about the impact on the poor, Cuccinelli said: "We certainly expect people of any income to be able to stand on their own two feet.”

Earlier this year, the Trump administration instructed agencies to enforce a 23-year-old law that requires sponsors of green card holders to reimburse the government for welfare benefits.

This guy is always working, for an old dude. But again, all opposing forces will say 'RACIST'. I wonder how many immigrants in Canada on BS?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/12/donald-trump-team-seeks-deny-green-cards-migrants-food-stamps/1985148001/

This guy is always working, for an old dude. But again, all opposing forces will say 'RACIST'. I wonder how many immigrants in Canada on BS?

Something to do when he's not tearing pages off magazines and sending them to Justin.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-justin-trudeau-letters

such a stable genius move.

The guy binge watches TV while eating mcdonalds. He's got people drafting policies for him.

Hahahhahahahahhahahaahhahhahahahahhahah...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Godamm thats funny. I hope that's true.

Love him or hate him. He's media gold. I never watch so much politics before until orange guy showed up.

bah la réponse de trudeau + le fait qu'il se criss pas dans marde avec la fille de huawei+ le weed légalisé, j'commence à y donner du respect.

bah la réponse de trudeau + le fait qu'il se criss pas dans marde avec la fille de huawei+ le weed légalisé, j'commence à y donner du respect.

Trudeau has been in hiding for months because everything he touches turns to shit. Everything he says makes him sound like a clueless idiot. It seems he has finally realized this and is just lurking in the shadows trying to wait things out until October. Probably a bunch of desperate attack ads and a phony scandal about Andrew Scheer to come before the election.

His response was pretty good though I'll give him that.

I love how he talks like a goombah there but the accent is nowhere to be seen on CNN. He's going to get called Fredo so much now he'll probably actually snap. The funniest thing is how appropriate it is. Oh, your father was Governor? Your brother is Governor? You're a CNN shill? That's cute, Fredo...

I love how he talks like a goombah there but the accent is nowhere to be seen on CNN. He's going to get called Fredo so much now he'll probably actually snap. The funniest thing is how appropriate it is. Oh, your father was Governor? Your brother is Governor? You're a CNN shill? That's cute, Fredo...

I'm waiting for the next CNN live shot. Instead CNN sucks, FREDO! FREDO! . Now I gotta watch the godfather again.

Back