Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

The title of the document they signed is:
Panmunjeom Declaration for Peace, Prosperity and Unification of the Korean Peninsula

Just admit your wrong.
They haven't declared peace yet as far as i understand but they signed to agree to work toward peace and unification.

But yes i gotta admit it does look good so far. Let's see what happens when trump actually meets kim

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

ABBA also reuniting for a new album. Thanks Trump!

You guys need to lighten up a little, too much negativity trying to be right or whatever. If you're debating here so hard because this is the biggest problem you have in your life that you have to deal with, then I'm honestly happy for you.

Bro, this is nothing compared to these threads where Vegan assholes are preaching down on us who eat meat.

They haven't declared peace yet as far as i understand but they signed to agree to work toward peace and unification.

But yes i gotta admit it does look good so far. Let's see what happens when trump actually meets kim

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thank you for this reply. At the end of the day I really don't care about the politics of it left v right, it's the end results. Based on the previous meetings, think Kim(KJU) visiting China by train, Pompeo visiting KJU, I do think this time it will come to pass. I jumped the gun officially by a few hours but the fact that they were putting on such a big show about it, I was all but sure the announcement would be made. Especially if you follow Q.

My frustration, and consequently the salty statement that stirred this up stems from the fact that I do think Trump is trying to do good things but he gets a lot of flak and no praise. I just wish people would wake up and get behind him so he can drain the swamp faster.

I know that statement is going to cause ridicule for those who don't read what's going on but I invite those who think the swamp is as good as it ever was to do a little reading to see that it's happening. Look at all the human trafficking busts that are taking place and look at all the swamp creatures (a.k.a. career politicians) either getting fired or stepping down. 7th floor?

Thank you for this reply. At the end of the day I really don't care about the politics of it left v right, it's the end results. Based on the previous meetings, think Kim(KJU) visiting China by train, Pompeo visiting KJU, I do think this time it will come to pass. I jumped the gun officially by a few hours but the fact that they were putting on such a big show about it, I was all but sure the announcement would be made. Especially if you follow Q.

My frustration, and consequently the salty statement that stirred this up stems from the fact that I do think Trump is trying to do good things but he gets a lot of flak and no praise. I just wish people would wake up and get behind him so he can drain the swamp faster.

I know that statement is going to cause ridicule for those who don't read what's going on but I invite those who think the swamp is as good as it ever was to do a little reading to see that it's happening. Look at all the human trafficking busts that are taking place and look at all the swamp creatures (a.k.a. career politicians) either getting fired or stepping down. 7th floor?

You are a fucking Trump bitch and everyone here is tired of it. North Korea has failed at is nuclear program: solved no Trump involved. Russian sanction imposed by Barrack has killed the oligarch (magnistsky act Obama) plus other russian sanction and Saudis getting involved into Yemen instrad of usa (Barack)

You are a fucking Trump bitch and everyone here is tired of it. North Korea has failed at is nuclear program: solved no Trump involved. Russian sanction imposed by Barrack has killed the oligarch (magnistsky act Obama) plus other russian sanction and Saudis getting involved into Yemen instrad of usa (Barack)

So now you speak for everyone? This is a Trump thread, if don't like it, don't come in here.

You keep diverting to Russia, Iran and Yemen that's not what we are talking about. Keep on topic, only NK/SK.

The very news network that hates Trump and will go to great lengths to slander Trump has an article and even a video giving him some credit for it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/world/korea-summit-kang-kyung-wha-amanpour-intl/index.html

Sure he didn't personally mediate every single minute of it but he had a hand in it and you can't deny that. Give credit where credit is due because 8 month ago people were accusing him of stoking nuclear war.

So now you speak for everyone? This is a Trump thread, if don't like it, don't come in here.

You keep diverting to Russia, Iran and Yemen that's not what we are talking about. Keep on topic, only NK/SK.

The very news network that hates Trump and will go to great lengths to slander Trump has an article and even a video giving him some credit for it.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/world/korea-summit-kang-kyung-wha-amanpour-intl/index.html

Sure he didn't personally mediate every single minute of it but he had a hand in it and you can't deny that. Give credit where credit is due because 8 month ago people were accusing him of stoking nuclear war.

I have started this thread, name Trump is President what does it mean for you....so why don’t you start your own about Korea, and jerking off about a 71 years old piece of shit that lead youg people killing people with a van because they cannot meet a girl...

Leftist is triggered

You guy’s that don’t get to fuck and have a life. blaming left, snow flake and like to drive vans into people time is up...your time hiding behing internet is up. We understand you have time to come up with fake stories, but get the fuck out of my thread, we are done.

Ricky be like:
ktl6HmX.jpg

TIL you can say "colored boy" now if it's against Trump
vh4jGfty5LW6Q18zOHcZDoUQ-vEKtP4e8lHnxNECpbA.png

^^^ Lol

I didn't know he was the OP since the mobile site doesn't identify the OP like it does on desktop site but the title of the thread includes "what does it mean for you" basically asking for people's opinions on all things Trump. Seriously, did Rick think he'd only get a circle jerk of Trump hate?

Back