Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Sauf que c'est légal au Michigan.

Oui c’est bien beau être légal, mais le but de gueuler dans une assemblée législative armé de son arme semi-automatique en open carry c’est clairement pour intimider les parlementaires. BTW pourquoi le port d’arme est permis dans un assemblé législative aux USA, mais interdit dans un amphithéâtre comme un aréna ou un stade? Un autre non sens typiquement américain...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

250R c’est un loose canon. I’m still waiting for his great, tremendous, strong picture of his beautiful MAGA hat. Perhaps he is ashamed or shy...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you even understand the meaning of loose canon?

Anyway, my souvenir from a trip to Washington DC, from the White House gift shop no less. I don't wear it but just having it around imbues dragon energy :laugh:

Maga.jpg

A tech website's take on the EO: "Trump is desperate to punish Big Tech but has no good way to do it
Trump's executive order shows how little power the president has over Silicon Valley."

But Trump has a problem: US law doesn't give the president much actual authority over technology companies. Indeed, the First Amendment arguably prohibits the federal government from second-guessing the editorial decisions of private companies like Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/05/why-donald-trumps-war-on-big-tech-is-doomed-to-fail/

This is posturing more than anything. He gets to "take action" without a likelihood of a real breakthrough or roadblock before the elections.

Corporations have been "too big to fail" for a while now. They pit nations against nations for tax breaks / incentives and they're actually waging / supporting military conflict on behalf of nation states (blackwater / wagner group) They along with their interest groups been making (or breaking) political campaigns and influencing foreign policy for some time now.

Most governments have come to accept it as a fact of life or try to use it to their advantage, but there is a level of discomfort over their true power / capabilities. The downside is that you've got a different set of problems when the government gets to intervene in that realm.

I don't understand why he just doesn't get off twitter. He has no shortage of alternatives and they would be hurting more than him over the lack of traffic /awareness.

I don't understand why he just doesn't get off twitter. He has no shortage of alternatives and they would be hurting more than him over the lack of traffic /awareness.
He doesn't even have to leave twitter. He should just hire a PR firm to write his tweets for him. I have a feeling that's what Obama did.

This is surreal, Democrat elected officials and the media were begging and pleading for weeks for people to stay home because of virus and what have you.

Well, they litteraly turfed the playbook in the past 48 hours for riots and protests. They don't care about masks, social distancing or the virus anymore. I've never seen a side tell on themselves to that extent. Unfuckingbelievable.

Ce qui est surréel c’est de voir à quel point les MAGA fans sont brainwashés à encore embarquer dans les niaiseries de Trump et penser que ce gars là est à la bonne place comme président. Peu importe qu’on soit de gauche ou de droite, faut oublier la partisannerie, c’est de plus en plus évident que le gars est juste pas fait pour la job.

Ce qui est surréel c’est de voir à quel point les MAGA fans sont brainwashés à encore embarquer dans les niaiseries de Trump et penser que ce gars là est à la bonne place comme président. Peu importe qu’on soit de gauche ou de droite, faut oublier la partisannerie, c’est de plus en plus évident que le gars est juste pas fait pour la job.

C'est la faute de Donlad Trump si le policier s'est mis à genoux sur le cou de l'autre.

Facepalm... es tu idiot à ce point là ? L’histoire de George Floyd ne change absolument rien, ce serait autant valide si c’était jamais arrivé.

lol. T'es tombé dans le panneau.

Si la frontière ne serait pas fermer il irait avec Rocket 250 et Meal Team 6 pour "MAGA Night" a Washington ce soir.

Ça va être le counter-protest ou les Maga party avec les "vicious dogs" de Trump pour proteger la maison blanche.

dHwIspG.jpg

FINALLY!

This will be interesting. DAs jonesing to send some pimple faced communist to ADS Florence for looting a starbucks in order to get a "terrorism" notch on their belt.

Btw, not that it matters but the flynn transcripts came out Friday and yeah, it's pretty clear he lied.

lol. T'es tombé dans le panneau.

Si la frontière ne serait pas fermer il irait avec Rocket 250 et Meal Team 6 pour "MAGA Night" a Washington ce soir.

Ça va être le counter-protest ou les Maga party avec les "vicious dogs" de Trump pour proteger la maison blanche.

Lol, talk about conspiracy theory. I wouldn't go to any protest for any reason, not even if it was outside my own front door. Physical demonstration/protest is a relic of the bygone era. With the advent of the internet, you now have an even more powerful means because at the end of the day, it's not your physical presence in a specific location but the message you're trying to get across.Also, I personally don't care for Trump's specific well being (i wouldn't wish harm on him), his goals are what matter.

So in that regard I've been "protesting" for years. This is a war for your mind and the real action is via the internet.

7786fd35b69acdcbe7966e4c570578b3577d316686b0ac458db49e2f3729b33c.jpg

Dangerous game. Next time dems are in power all the right wingers will be terrorists.

Gonna start labeling people terrorists like Oprah.

Yeeeeees.... but actually no. As long as the designation stems from actual actions and not hurt feeling. This is what designation by feeling looks like:

437qbd.jpg

Back