Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Yes, it's too bad we've allowed ourselves to rely so greatly on China for production. Maybe this will change..

I would say that thing about USA: It's so bad that we've allowed ourselves to rely so greatly on USA for economy. Maybe this will change...

Les USA n'ont jamais été de francs partenaires d'affaires pour quiconque, quitte à déclencher des nombreuses guerres inutiles. J'espère qu'ils auront la monnaie de leur pièce très bientôt. J'aimerais tellement voir shit-hitting-the-fan aux USA.

I would say that thing about USA: It's so bad that we've allowed ourselves to rely so greatly on USA for economy. Maybe this will change...

Les USA n'ont jamais été de francs partenaires d'affaires pour quiconque, quitte à déclencher des nombreuses guerres inutiles. J'espère qu'ils auront la monnaie de leur pièce très bientôt. J'aimerais tellement voir shit-hitting-the-fan aux USA.

Absolutely. Canada's the richest country in the world IMO. We've got it all, and our leaders sell us out. With Trump's stance on trade, now is the perfect time for Canada to start looking out for itself economically. And this doesn't mean we need to make enemies with our neighbours in the process.

You want the shit to hit the fan in the USA, but I don't really believe you want the 300+ millions people in America to suffer, do you? You want the system to crash. You want Israel to crash. America is just a tool, you know that as well as anyone.

Absolutely. Canada's the richest country in the world IMO. We've got it all, and our leaders sell us out. With Trump's stance on trade, now is the perfect time for Canada to start looking out for itself economically. And this doesn't mean we need to make enemies with our neighbours in the process.

You want the shit to hit the fan in the USA, but I don't really believe you want the 300+ millions people in America to suffer, do you? You want the system to crash. You want Israel to crash. America is just a tool, you know that as well as anyone.

Tu veux dire, ces mêmes 300millions d'Américains qui se foutent de tout le monde sauf de leur propre nombril? Qu'ils souffrent à même titre qu'ils ont fait souffrir les autres, ça serait qu'une juste rétribution pour leur arrogance.

Je veux voir Trump bends the knee. Je veux voir l'industrie du cinéma américaine prendre le bord. Je veux voir aussi la fin du US pétro-dollar.

I guess I have a bit more faith in humanity than you, and I don't have much. Americans have been so deeply brainwashed they don't know what's what. Canadians aren't a whole lot better. The people aren't the problem, and can be fixed in a generation, mentally and physically.

I guess I have a bit more faith in humanity than you, and I don't have much. Americans have been so deeply brainwashed they don't know what's what. Canadians aren't a whole lot better. The people aren't the problem, and can be fixed in a generation, mentally and physically.

Si je commets un meurtre parce que j'ai été brainwashé par un tiers fait en sorte que je dois échapper automatiquement à une peine de prison pour meurtre?

De ne pas savoir, parce qu'on a été brainwashé, n'est pas une excuse valable.

No, but I'm talking abut social ignorance, not murder.

RE: this: "Tu veux dire, ces mêmes 300millions d'Américains qui se foutent de tout le monde sauf de leur propre nombril? Qu'ils souffrent à même titre qu'ils ont fait souffrir les autres, ça serait qu'une juste rétribution pour leur arrogance."

You're kind of just sounding bitter and jumping to random topics so I'm gonna leave it since this thread's supposed to be about Trump, not general hatred for Americans.

No, but I'm talking abut social ignorance, not murder.

RE: this: "Tu veux dire, ces mêmes 300millions d'Américains qui se foutent de tout le monde sauf de leur propre nombril? Qu'ils souffrent à même titre qu'ils ont fait souffrir les autres, ça serait qu'une juste rétribution pour leur arrogance."

You're kind of just sounding bitter and jumping to random topics so I'm gonna leave it since this thread's supposed to be about Trump, not general hatred for Americans.

Il y a des producteurs de porcs et de soya qui supportent Trump pour ses tarifs contre la Chine parce que la Chine ne veut plus de leurs productions. Niant du même coup que Trump est l'artisan de ce malheur. Oh well, qu'ils fassent faillite. Mais, c'est pas ça qui va se produire, Trump va leurs pitcher de l'argent pour les supporter et du même souffle accuser encore le Canada avec sa gestion de l'offre qui nuit à ses agriculteurs chéris.

Le Canada subventionne les USA un peu trop.

Absolutely. Canada's the richest country in the world IMO. We've got it all, and our leaders sell us out. With Trump's stance on trade, now is the perfect time for Canada to start looking out for itself economically.

Absolutely. Canada's the richest country in the world IMO. We've got it all, and our leaders sell us out. With Trump's stance on trade, now is the perfect time for Canada to start looking out for itself economically.

T'sais, t'es pas le meilleur lorsque tu essaies de paraître "too serious" en glissant des sarcasmes. :)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/05/23/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-crying-out-impeachment-dems-not-there/1204532001/
Will this shit ever end. The constant impeachment thing is like a 5 year crying
At the top of their lungs till they get what they want

I'm still in disbelief - they lost the 2016 elections because they spent their time trying to discredit Trump instead of actually presenting plans. Since then they haven't learned that the correct way to win an election is to present a good, solid plan and stop whining.

If they keep it up they'll lose again in 2020.

I'm still in disbelief - they lost the 2016 elections because they spent their time trying to discredit Trump instead of actually presenting plans. Since then they haven't learned that the correct way to win an election is to present a good, solid plan and stop whining.

Bill Burr put it best

I've been posting that for 2 years. the dems didn't give a rat's ass about the fact that they have no serious candidate then, and apparently they don't now. they're inching closer and closer to disaster. If Trump wins again, everyone ranking high in the DNC should get resign on the spot. Pelosi included.

Back