Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

That it suited the Russian federation better for Trump to win over Hillary? Sure, that's not a crime in itself. It's fair for them to have a preference. I'm sure Israel had their own preference and so forth.

I don't think Russia has never been "not involved" in elections or American domestic issues. Just like I expect the opposite to be true.

That Trump jr met with Russian officials at Trump tower on June 9th to get dirt on opponents ? That's a little more moraly ambiguous but is not being prosecuted as a conspiracy. That their interests were aligned is not a crime in itself. The Trump campaign was in it to win it. Not every one of their actions can be tied to Trump Sr.

And here we are for round two 'of leaning on foreign actors to get dirt on the opposition" Is it a crime in itself to ask? Probably not. Just how much pressure should you apply when you're using foreign policy for more than just "official use"?

Is it in line with what the public expects or deserve from their commander in chief? It'll be for their representatives to resolve.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

No, the fact that Trump represents a threat to the global elite's house of cards and they've been doing everything in their power to slander him and his family since he won the election.

No, the fact that Trump represents a threat to the global elite's house of cards and they've been doing everything in their power to slander him and his family since he won the election.
A threat to it? He's also a part of it. Ivy League education, wealth, international connections, business interests and all. You don't get to where he got just minding your own business and sticking to your backyard. I don't get the whole underdog / man of the people aspect to it.

Sure, he hates the DC cronies, but he brought his own NYC clique in with him.

And the whole slander thing? That's part of his playbook too. Man's got quite the history. There's no shortage of angles to run.

Obama was dogged with the whole birth certificate for 8 years. Of course you get to the top and there are a lot of people that want to take you down.

Besides, isn't that the whole point of being president? Take all the aggro/ attention so that the real work can take place unimpeded in the shadows?

I've got no issues with anyone here. I think we'll simply continue to have a respectul discussion as we have over the past couple days...

Wether you choose to read or interact with these posts is up to you

I agree that you guys have opposing views but argue in a very polite manner.

Can you now please argue with my post, that I replied to you :)

RE :

Now let me quote from the MUELLER REPORT!

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.”"

"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

Why are you still saying there is a crime?

Last edited:
A threat to it? He's also a part of it. Ivy League education, wealth, international connections, business interests and all. You don't get to where he got just minding your own business and sticking to your backyard. I don't get the whole underdog / man of the people aspect to it.

Sure, he hates the DC cronies, but he brought his own NYC clique in with him.

And the whole slander thing? That's part of his playbook too. Man's got quite the history. There's no shortage of angles to run.

Obama was dogged with the whole birth certificate for 8 years. Of course you get to the top and there are a lot of people that want to take you down.

Besides, isn't that the whole point of being president? Take all the aggro/ attention so that the real work can take place unimpeded in the shadows?

Just being rich doesn't get you in the club, and it's a club he never wanted to be in. The way I see it, Trump has a great disdain for these people and I think his relationship with Epstein is a perfect example of that. He hates these people and wants to see them get what's coming to them.

trump_pedophile_death_penalty_tweet.jpg

Obama was NEVER dogged by the media in the way Trump has been. There's no comparison between the two.

Trump's not even taking his Presidential salary. No I don't think he's in this to line his pockets.

I agree that you guys have opposing views but argue in a very polite manner.

Can you now please argue with my post, that I replied to you :)

RE :

Now let me quote from the MUELLER REPORT!

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.”"

"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

Why are you still saying there is a crime?
I've been saying that lack of charges does not indicate lack of wrongdoing or vindication

The inability to prove the conspiracy in a court of law does not absolve Trump of liability as to what he did to affect the outcome of the investigation. Ie the obstruction.

Even if he was truly innocent initially, his conduct, (trying to get Mueller) fired are definitely worth looking into.

There are procedural hurdles that go beyond simply is it or is it not a crime. Read the parts about consideration for the June 9 meeting. There are arguments about wether or not they can prove willful intent, admissibility of evidence and wether or not the documents had a value consistent with the statutory requirements.

I believe Mueller indicated that There were 10 times where Trump's conduct may have amounted to obstruction. He chose not to make a recommendation.

My take is that mueller's intent, for a number of reasons was for this to be addressed through impeachment rather than the courts. I believe that part of that stems from the fact you can't indict a sitting president. This means he needs to be removed from that position first.

The report says many things. That Trump has been acting ethically or free of any liability is not one of them IMO

Just being rich doesn't get you in the club, and it's a club he never wanted to be in. The way I see it, Trump has a great disdain for these people and I think his relationship with Epstein is a perfect example of that. He hates these people and wants to see them get what's coming to them.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018...h_penalty_tweet.jpg?resize=865,452&quality=65

Obama was NEVER dogged by the media in the way Trump has been. There's no comparison between the two.

Trump's not even taking his Presidential salary. No I don't think he's in this to line his pockets.
Obongo, obummer, Osama etc. He's faced a very vocal minority. In all fairness, these folks were mostly blue collars, not mainstream media editors.

It'd be hard to say that he doesn't profit from staying at his resorts. Think of all the rooms being booked for his security details, aides, staff, etc. He could just stay elsewhere and not have to worry about it. It's an interesting decision to me. The Ukrainian President was very quick to point out that this is where he stayed.

Montreal a 8 centres sur 14 joueurs d'attaque.

Bergevin ose pas echanger ses veterans comme Weber et Gallagher pendant qu'ils ont encore une valeur. Gallagher est au maximum de sa valeur.

Weber est incroyablement peu mobile en PowerPlay. Il est vraiment rendu inutile.

Tu vas all in jeunesse ou pas, Marc? La direction du Canadiens a aucune vision du hockey. C'est vraiment pathetique.

spotted

Montreal a 8 centres sur 14 joueurs d'attaque. Je ne sais pas comment une organisation professionnelle se retrouve dans cette situation. C'est vraiment la joke de la NHL.

Bergevin ose pas echanger ses veterans comme Weber et Gallagher pendant qu'ils ont encore une valeur. Gallagher est au maximum de sa valeur.

Weber est incroyablement peu mobile en PowerPlay. Il est vraiment rendu inutile.

Tu vas all in jeunesse ou pas, Marc? La direction du Canadiens a aucune vision du hockey. C'est vraiment pathetique.

Moué je ferais jouer Giuliani sur le power play. Pis Mike Pence devrait être sur le premier trio.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018...h_penalty_tweet.jpg?resize=865,452&quality=65

jpense obama na pas gardé son salaire non plus

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/30/hou...awyer-rudy-giuliani-in-impeachment-probe.html

Rudy got subpoena'ed. Time to put up or shut up!

Schiff, Cummings and Engel wrote that Giuliani’s “failure or refusal to comply with the subpoena, including at the direction or behest of the President or the White House, shall constitute evidence of obstruction of the House’s impeachment inquiry and may be used as an adverse inference against you and the president.”

Is he going to stay true to his word and go down as Martyr for Trump by not co-operating or is he going to play ball?

I'm guessing he'll claim client / attorney privilege on a number of items but we'll see how it goes.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/30/hou...awyer-rudy-giuliani-in-impeachment-probe.html

Rudy got subpoena'ed. Time to put up or shut up!

Is he going to stay true to his word and go down as Martyr for Trump by not co-operating or is he going to play ball?

I'm guessing he'll claim client / attorney privilege on a number of items but we'll see how it goes.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

The Punisher's up on deck, time to bring the pain.

Wonder if Schiff is going to open with another work of fiction. They literally schemed the whole Ukraine thing, for example they changed the whistleblower provision to include hearsay only a few days before and when Trump actually released the transcript they didn't bother to tweak their narrative. You still had Schiff BS'ing his account of the conversation when people could have literally read it for themselves and the Fake news was commenting about how he put the transcript on a top secret server. Um, did the idiotic talking heads not know he declassified the thing and made it public. Why are you reporting he tried to hide it?

Sampler:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178500028085743622

I've been saying that lack of charges does not indicate lack of wrongdoing or vindication

The inability to prove the conspiracy in a court of law does not absolve Trump of liability as to what he did to affect the outcome of the investigation. Ie the obstruction.

kahos, with your logic, everyone is guilty. What do you mean by "inability to prove the conspiracy in a court of law"? Mueller had 3 years and 40 millions and he had NO CASE to bring to court. They don't even have a case to go to court.

Also, you keep insisting about Trump Jr wanting Hillary's dirt on the June 9 meeting as a bad thing. But why are you not saying anything about the DNC paying to get dirts on Trump and they actually GOT the dirts?

Back