Page 252 sur 261 PremièrePremière ... 152202242250251252253254 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 5 021 à 5 040 sur 5211

Discussion: Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Banned

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par infinite Voir le message
    Guys who cares about a nothing burger

Beginning of a counterstrike?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/06/u...stigation.html

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Citation Envoyé par Larkee Voir le message
    A draft dodger could never shame a POW.
    Citation Envoyé par Spaceman Spiff Voir le message
    I hope you're not waiting for Grim to answer that one.

Fact: A Prisoner of War will NEVER be a War Hero.

Meanwhile, Trump is at war with the Establishment and WINNING from all sides. Real War Hero and Commander in Chief of the Army and the Navy:

Status
    Car:
    Chrysler LeBaron
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lol si c’est pas être brainwashé ça...

3. Likes mojojojo Liked this post
    Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Geo Metro
    A.K.A:
    QSR01
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ça fait pitié quand même voir aller Grim...

Je trouve que c’est bcp d’énergie pour homme qui ne sait même pas qu’il existe.

Banned

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    SHIT IS GETTING REAL:

Senator Rand Paul to John Brennan on twitter:

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1225199838322667521

Rand Paul publicly accused John Brennan of Mass Murder.
    Dernière modification par Grim ; 06/02/2020 à 23h41.

6. Likes CRNKY Liked this post
    Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle supra
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Grim est intense en effet lol

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This a thread about Trump. Feel free to start about the democrats if you want. You seem obsessed with them and everyone who isn’t Trump.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Triumph Motors 07 Speed Triple
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes! Let's talk about Trump!

Racist, homophobe, transphobe, sexist, mysogynist, Drumpf, orange man, cheetos, small hand, toupee, nazi, worst than hitler, dictator, fascist, russian, kkk, white supremacist,

did i miss anything?

////// Midship Runabout

10. Likes CRNKY Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-hands-report

Come on, at this point you should be seeing the big picture if you have iq above 2 digits lol

////// Midship Runabout

Banned

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Come on, at this point you should be seeing the big picture if you have iq above 2 digits lol

Glenn Beck on the Ukraine/Bidens/Obama corruption:

I'm really not a fan of Beck but this was well laid out and complete with an avalanche of evidence and facts.

Giuliani backs all Beck said in the video in his 4 podcasts here: https://rudygiulianics.com/podcast/

Cliffs:
    -HUUUUGE Money Laundering scheme involving TONS of people

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes! Let's talk about Trump!

Racist, homophobe, transphobe, sexist, mysogynist, Drumpf, orange man, cheetos, small hand, toupee, nazi, worst than hitler, dictator, fascist, russian, kkk, white supremacist,

did i miss anything?

That's a little overdone.

I'd settle for narcistic mythomaniac in over his head. Decent political acumen and showmanship though. I'll give him that. Made American politics into the greatest TV reality show ever. No small feat.

Meaning the biden sideshow is truly the "big picture"?

Cool. Any updates about Trump's tax returns?
    Anyone with an IQ over room temperature may likewise find concerning that one would fight disclosure all the way to the supreme court. That's a lot of fighting for something above board isn't it?

High profile Republicans and Democrat being crooks doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. Both parties are pretty embarrassing right now

Dems are in trouble if Bernie ends up being the flag bearer. Pretty sad state of affairs and he'll get rekt.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't trust the dems leadership to fight their way out of a paper bag. A few heads should roll at this point. Apathy and infighting will be their undoing. Republicans will rally their base + evangelicals and have a good fighting chance.

I think the republican establishment has come to terms with Trump being a polarizing attention whore / distraction as they enjoy their elected offices and going about their business.

14. Likes Ronin Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par kahos Voir le message

I'd settle for narcistic mythomaniac in over his head. Decent political acumen and showmanship though. I'll give him that. Made American politics into the greatest TV reality show ever. No small feat.

Anyone with an IQ over room temperature may likewise find concerning that one would fight disclosure all the way to the supreme court. That's a lot of fighting for something above board isn't it?

High profile Republicans and Democrat being crooks doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. Both parties are pretty embarrassing right now

Dems are in trouble if Bernie ends up being the flag bearer. Pretty sad state of affairs and he'll get rekt.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't trust the dems leadership to fight their way out of a paper bag. A few heads should roll at this point. Apathy and infighting will be their undoing. Republicans will rally their base + evangelicals and have a good fighting chance.

I think the republican establishment has come to terms with Trump being a polarizing attention whore / distraction as they enjoy their elected offices and going about their business.
    Biden? lol yea it's cool, I understand if you don't see it

////// Midship Runabout

Banned

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The 'Biden sideshow' is actually a 7 Billion Dollar Money Laundering Scheme with Tons of other Very High Ranking Officials involved. Yes, you read that number right, 7,000,000,000$.

Watch the entire Glen Beck video AND all 4 podcasts by Rudy and get back to us.

Here:

After watching these, you will have the knowledge required to render a proper opinion on the subject. Applied knowledge is power.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just listen to what's being said and stop being stupid and really see the big picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohn...10404325478400

////// Midship Runabout

Banned

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just listen to what's being said and stop being stupid and really see the big picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohn...10404325478400

Goddamnit, I'm going to have to read their whole crazy bill now.

The New Way Forward Act in Full:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...ext?format=txt

Coincidence?

Time for some Pete:

Whatameme:

Never Forget:

Former PQ leader André Boisclair pleads guilty to drunk driving
    https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...-drunk-driving

Rachel Maddow Blames 4Chan For Shambles in Iowa

Rachel Maddow blamed anonymous messageboard 4Chan for the debacle in Iowa, claiming that a handful of calls ‘clogged up’ the Iowa Democratic Party phone lines.

The delay in reporting the results of the Iowa caucus was blames on “reporting issues” related to an app called Shadow which is owned by Buttigieg supporter Tara McGowan.

However, this didn’t stop Maddow from claiming that 4Channers were to blame for calling Democratic Party phone lines to sow confusion, despite it being acknowledged that this occurred after the problem with the app had been made public.
    https://summit.news/2020/02/07/rache...mbles-in-iowa/

You go Girl!

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota MR2 Turbo
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://archpaper.com/2020/02/trump-...assical-style/

Eh boy. La droite n'est pas censée prôner la liberté d'expression entre autres?
    Eat, Sleep, Civic

Status
    Car:
    Honda Civic Si + 250R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There's been a lot of back and forth since my last post so I'll sum it up as quickly as I can.

Quite simply, I do not want to spend time arguing with someone who will not take the time to properly evaluate the points I bring because the material is too big/complex/long. I'll gladly debate at length with someone who does but otherwise why waste my time?

See the thing is Grim might be over the top and come off strong but from what I see, he puts in the time to research. For example, he actually mentions that he'd read the bill Tucker Carlson was talking about not just take his word for it. Regardless of your position on the matter, you can't honestly debate any topic when you only have a superficial understanding of the matter.

I probably spend an average of 2-4 hours a day reading news, watching videos and listening to podcasts about what's going on around the world (finance, politics and technology). One of my spring boards is usually ZeroHedge which is a pretty good accumulator of on the fringe articles. What I then try to do is come back here and share what I believe are the best nuggets I've come across. Even after sifting through some junk, the "good stuff" may still be 30+ minutes. When only a specific part applies I even go one step further and give the time at which to start. Anyway, point being I can't distill hours and hours into 100 words and have it all make perfect sense.

And you know, I may be wrong about something but instead of an intelligent rebuttal which I would then love to debate and maybe change my mind, example "I think this is not true because of _____" usually the response is " c0nsPiraCy tH30ry". To that I usually get fed up and rightly or wrongly, associate these types of stupid responses to stupid people. People will then claim ad hominem but there was never anything of substance to need to resort to it in the first place. It's more of a frustration purge mechanism than anything

Basically after pages of posting information that gets ignored/down played, only to be followed by a question that could be answered by what we've previously posted, it's annoying. If you're not ready to take the time to properly inform yourself my simple request is to not jump into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to swim. Come here, post your anti-Trump memes, console each other after each loss and leave the rest uncommented.
    Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held it's ground.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oh yeah, we all remember the campaign pledges in 2016 to make Ukraine great again and to clean up decades and decades of systematic corruption post eastern block collapse.

The U.S didn't lift a finger when part of Ukraine got invaded and now because the "wrong dudes got rich" we're supposed to give a shit about their turmoil/ internal drama.Get real.

New administration trying to blame previous administration / key figures. Opposition trying to bring down government. It's always the same circus.

Except this time we have Rudy conducting the investigation for some reason and the right wing press as his cheerleaders. You've got some of the world's premier law enforcement agencies at your disposal and good ole Rudy is somehow running the show? Sounds legit...

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Infiniti Bionic Cheetah
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Pic from yesterday morning... orange spray tan line at it's finest.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Lada turbo
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...-theory-108944

Interesting theory: elections are not decided by swing voters but rather by people who suddenly feel concerned enough to go vote. Instead of a fixed group of independents, you have variable pools of independents.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

12000 RPM

Status
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Except this time we have Rudy conducting the investigation for some reason and the right wing press as his cheerleaders. You've got some of the world's premier law enforcement agencies at your disposal and good ole Rudy is somehow running the show? Sounds legit...
    Those premier law enforcement agencies litterally lauched investigations to take the guy down, can't really blame him for not trusting them.

Page 252 sur 261 PremièrePremière ... 152202242250251252253254 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages