Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Damn lol this is kinda embarrassing...

To have all the [tin foil hats/reddit conspiracy evangelists/Alex Jones fanboys] get all excited about something they don’t understand is one thing, but to have actual American voters not understanding their own voting system, not doing any due diligence on their own to at least try to understand what’s going on and choosing instead to flash their ignorance on reddit by elaborating the first theory they were able to come up with, which is that the corrupted states are starting to publicly send sabotaged voting cards to millions of citizens hoping not to get caught, is quite hilarious.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/5YF9dwGZ29rVe/source.gif

Gotta love it though, the entertainment is real on both sides!

Come on, it was such a perfect plan. There was literally no chance anyone of the million voters would ever notice.
I mean, who'd expect the "do-nothing democrat" to do anything? perfect cover story.

^^

Did not name anyone here on my message, but you can wear the glove if it fits you...And being wrong isn’t what I am laughing about here, everyone is being wrong everyday that’s not the funny part.

The funny part is the fact that in order to explain themselves something that they could of figure out easily by themselves with a minimum of research, conspiracy junkies went back to their primary instinct and decided to think about the last plausible explanation anyone with a basic brain could think of, and put it out there with big titles and bold words lol

No need to explain here why the plausible explanation people came with is absolute non sens, but the sole fact that people came up with it without thinking any further kinda shows the audience...

^^

Did not name anyone here on my message, but you can wear the glove if it fits you...And being wrong isn’t what I am laughing about here, everyone is being wrong everyday that’s not the funny part.

The funny part is the fact that in order to explain themselves something that they could of figure out easily by themselves with a minimum of research, conspiracy junkies went back to their primary instinct and decided to think about the last plausible explanation anyone with a basic brain could think of, and put it out there with big titles and bold words lol

No need to explain here why the plausible explanation people came with is absolute non sens, but the sole fact that people came up with it without thinking any further kinda shows the audience...

You need to learn how to read.

I’m going to ask again in this thread the same question that remained with no answers from the Trump Shills et Al in this thread:

1- How did strongest economy ever seen the Fed predicting 4 rate hikes in 2019 to 3 rate cuts?
2- Trump’s trade wars were supposed to be quick and easy. Still nothing after 3 years. They were also suppose to bring manufacturing jobs back. The PMi is still contracting, why?
3- Record farming bankrupcies. Why?
4- Let my add another one just for the giggles, how is the stock market an indication of Trump economical performance?

I’m going to ask again in this thread the same question that remained with no answers from the Trump Shills et Al in this thread:

1- How did strongest economy ever seen the Fed predicting 4 rate hikes in 2019 to 3 rate cuts?
2- Trump’s trade wars were supposed to be quick and easy. Still nothing after 3 years. They were also suppose to bring manufacturing jobs back. The PMi is still contracting, why?
3- Record farming bankrupcies. Why?
4- Let my add another one just for the giggles, how is the stock market an indication of Trump economical performance?

It's a show for the dumb-dumbs to prevent a catastrophic collapse that was no fault of his own.

There are many but here are the two most important from before he got elected:

Now that we have some context.

1. It never was a strong economy (post 2008) and he knows it. He's beating up on the Fed so that it doesn't implode before 2020
2. It's a tool to keep things inflated. Ever notice how the stock market gets a boost when he tweets that they've come to an agreement. I don't think it's by accident that it's drawn out.
3. The whole system is in shambles. Farming is under the spotlight because of the trade deal but look at trucking, shipping and retail. The Money GPS and Silver Report uncut are homegrown Youtube channels that talk a lot about the real numbers.
4. It is not. If anything it's an indication of how good he is at playing the game and keeping people believing. In 1929, one day to the next, conditions were still the same. The only thing that changed "overnight" was people confidence in the market. People's faith was the trigger for economic devastation. Keeping the economy going by falsely getting people to believe stock market highs = everything's good, why not?

The more important question is, are they fixing or creating a new system while they are keeping the current one going? Trash canning the TPP and reworking NAFTA to the USMCA among other thing we may not be privy to, I think so, but only time will tell.

The TPP was specifically to counter balance China. He threw it out the window and he is getting nowhere with his own personal trade deal with China. Noticed how it went from trade deals are easy, to we got a deal, to no deal, to 90% done deal, to no deal, to we'll work on a phase 1 deal, to we're at 90% phase one deal and then nothing but dead air? See how he keeps lowering the bar? In the meanwhile, farmers and manufacturers are hurting in the US directly because of him. Brazil and Vietnam are by far the big winners in this trade war.

This is only one subject but his tactics are redundant. Create as much media noise as possible and made up political drama to hide the fact he's barely getting anything done. The only difference between him and other politicians is that he is vulgar.

The TPP was specifically to counter balance China. He threw it out the window and he is getting nowhere with his own personal trade deal with China. Noticed how it went from trade deals are easy, to we got a deal, to no deal, to 90% done deal, to no deal, to we'll work on a phase 1 deal, to we're at 90% phase one deal and then nothing but dead air? See how he keeps lowering the bar? In the meanwhile, farmers and manufacturers are hurting in the US directly because of him. Brazil and Vietnam are by far the big winners in this trade war.

This is only one subject but his tactics are redundant. Create as much media noise as possible and made up political drama to hide the fact he's barely getting anything done. The only difference between him and other politicians is that he is vulgar.

He is uncouth and I don't really like some of his mannerisms but he's not establishment. For me doing nothing (progressive) is better than marching to the beat of globalism. Not sure how many politicians would have backed out of the Paris agreement.

As for the China deal, I agree that he was overly boastful about the ease of it but I don't think there needs to be a deadline. Even if it took a few more years, it's better to have a good deal over a quick deal. I'll reserve judgment either way until after it's signed

Remember when he got booed at the Nationals game before impeachent? It was embarassing to the point that the announcer brought the focus back to the veterans. Shills only show one side of the coin.

Is that what it was?? Hmm ok, maybe Trump forgot to tell his facial expression, it says something completely different.

That's part of the problem when you have a huge landmass as a country like the USA, Russia, Canada. It's hard to "please" everyone so you have blue states, red states. Here it's the same. Justin Trudeau took precious little of Quebec by geographic measure yet he's still technically our prime minister.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/federal/2019/results/

It's one of the main reasons why a "planetary" government will NEVER work. Too much difference between people, "moeurs" (customs?), religion, wealth, natural resources, etc.

The people of Alaska don't give a rat's ass about Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush they don't care as long as they mostly vote "red" because Republicans are the ones that create jobs for them.

Democrats? Not so much so you could have Jesus himself present as a Democrat and Alaska would still vote Republican.

lol @ these project veritas goofballs. You got some passionate activitist to share his personal opinion and it wasn't PG rated?!
Stop the presses...

Your passionate activist with a desire to share his psychopathic personal opinion just got out on bail from jail yesterday.

Last I heard, Trump's Campaign Chief was not even allowed bail and his still rotting in jail.

Check mate bro

Kyle Jurek is a PAID STAFFER and OFFICIAL FIELD ORGANIZER of the Bernie Sanders campaign in IOWA. He's on the books for over $50k a year.

Even his travel expenses were COVERED by the Bernie Sanders campaign.

Basically, he is your typical ANTIFA member directly funded by Bernie Sanders' Campaign.

Your passionate activist with a desire to share his psychopathic personal opinion just got out on bail from jail yesterday.

How riled up am I supposed to be over some dipshit no one knows being led down a slippery slope when he doesn't know he's being recorded? These "journalists" are on some one's pay roll and that's their MO...

I'm sure Jared and other high ranking trump cronies would have interesting things to say in candid conversation.

Last I heard, Trump's Campaign Chief was not even allowed bail and his still rotting in jail.

Check mate bro

Burn.

Putin and Assad had a good laugh about Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/wa...g-as-they-mock-trump-during-damascus-meeting/

Was donnie too busy being an e-thug on twitter to set the record straight?

Back