Page 241 sur 254 PremièrePremière ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 4 801 à 4 820 sur 5067

Discussion: Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    'Never able to admit they are wrong' Liberals get to finally enjoy a small victory for a few moments. VR6, Reddit is for liberals, climate change activists and purple haired feminists.

I have no problem admitting I was wrong on that last one or at anytime. You think I'm upset about being wrong and standing corrected? I'm way too intelligent for that.

FBI Analyst Is Going to Prison for Illegal Email Hacking of a Political Enemy to Protect Mueller

While U.S. Attorney John Durham continues his criminal investigation into FISA abuse and other misconduct at the FBI, CIA, DIA and other federal government intelligence agencies, one of Special Counsel Robert Mueller allies was just sentenced to prison.

Mark Tolson, a former FBI analyst, illegally accessed the emails of right wing activist Jack Burkman in order to protect Mueller. He admitted to doing so in federal court last week. He will serve seven days behind bars and has been ordered to pay a $500 fine.

"I did what I did to try to protect Director Mueller, who can protect himself," Tolson told U.S. District Court Judge Leonie Brinkema.

After illegally sifting through emails, Tolson attempted to leak them to the press.

"After snooping through Burkman’s account, Tolson sent screenshots of the messages and offered the password to an unspecified journalist, court filings say," POLITICO reports.

Tolson's wife was also involved, but she wasn't charged. From the Washington Examiner:

Tolson's wife had the password to Burkman's email after doing some work for the lobbyist, and she provided the password to her husband. Tolson accessed Burkman's email and sent screenshots of messages as well as the login information to Burkman's email account to a journalist.

"This is actually a very serious offense," Brinkema said. "You're lucky. Your wife is lucky. The government could have prosecuted her as well."

"You can't just rummage through other people's accounts," Brinkema added. "You had to have known better."
    Tolson's sentencing comes just weeks after DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz published a lengthy report revealing rampant FISA misconduct at the FBI against U.S. citizens associated with and supportive of the Trump campaign.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...cking-n2558498
    A little dose of redpill everyday, keeps the doctor away.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    BMW E86 M Coupe
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ^^

Did not name anyone here on my message, but you can wear the glove if it fits you...And being wrong isn’t what I am laughing about here, everyone is being wrong everyday that’s not the funny part.

The funny part is the fact that in order to explain themselves something that they could of figure out easily by themselves with a minimum of research, conspiracy junkies went back to their primary instinct and decided to think about the last plausible explanation anyone with a basic brain could think of, and put it out there with big titles and bold words lol

No need to explain here why the plausible explanation people came with is absolute non sens, but the sole fact that people came up with it without thinking any further kinda shows the audience...
    Citation Envoyé par VwAlex Voir le message
    Who gives a fuck about whats faster, this car gives you the biggest smile
    ///M Power.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5...erero1_400.gif

Status
    Car:
    Honda Civic Si + 250R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par *VR6* Voir le message
    ^^

Did not name anyone here on my message, but you can wear the glove if it fits you...And being wrong isn’t what I am laughing about here, everyone is being wrong everyday that’s not the funny part.

The funny part is the fact that in order to explain themselves something that they could of figure out easily by themselves with a minimum of research, conspiracy junkies went back to their primary instinct and decided to think about the last plausible explanation anyone with a basic brain could think of, and put it out there with big titles and bold words lol

No need to explain here why the plausible explanation people came with is absolute non sens, but the sole fact that people came up with it without thinking any further kinda shows the audience...
    You need to learn how to read.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    BMW 318t
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

98 Suzuki 750cc, 85 Yamaha 1000 -will be missed
    95 Jetta VR6 - -will be missed
    90's Legacy's 2.2 Turbo's, 05 Legacy GT Turbo -will be missed
    93 E36 M42 Turbo will be missed

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Adam Schiff meeting with a Patriot that goes in dry with no lube in Public:

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...47175374831616

How did that coffee taste Adam?

6. Likes jeeps005 Liked this post
    Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This Morning: Dow hits 29,000 for the first time ever.

As If that was not enough winning in a day:

Court makes ruling on $3.6B in border wall spending

WASHINGTON — The White House says construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall will move forward after a federal appeals court ruling freed up construction money.

The 2-1 ruling on Wednesday halted a federal judge’s decision in December that had prevented the government from spending $3.6 billion diverted from 127 military construction projects to pay for 175 miles of border wall.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit noted that the Supreme Court in July had stayed a similar injunction, clearing the way for the Trump administration to tap billions of dollars in Pentagon funds to build sections of border wall.

“The Government is entitled to the same relief here,” the three-judge panel wrote.

President Donald Trump tweeted about the ruling: “Entire Wall is under construction or getting ready to start!”

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said Thursday that the court had lifted an “illegitimate nationwide injunction” and in doing so had allowed work on the border wall to continue with military construction money.

“We will finish the wall,” she said in a statement.

The spending affected by the latest ruling is intended for 11 projects in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The longest and most expensive project far would span 52 miles in Laredo, Texas, at an estimated cost of $1.27 billion.

Opponents of the Trump administration’s actions had welcomed the earlier district court ruling that had put the work on hold, calling the Republican president’s actions an “outrageous power grab.” They noted that Trump had promised repeatedly during the 2016 presidential campaign that Mexico would pay for the wall.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/t...wall-spending/

If only Justin Trudeau could be a WINNER like Donald J. Trump.

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I’m going to ask again in this thread the same question that remained with no answers from the Trump Shills et Al in this thread:

1- How did strongest economy ever seen the Fed predicting 4 rate hikes in 2019 to 3 rate cuts?
    2- Trump’s trade wars were supposed to be quick and easy. Still nothing after 3 years. They were also suppose to bring manufacturing jobs back. The PMi is still contracting, why?
    3- Record farming bankrupcies. Why?
    4- Let my add another one just for the giggles, how is the stock market an indication of Trump economical performance?

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Larkee Voir le message
    I’m going to ask again in this thread the same question that remained with no answers from the Trump Shills et Al in this thread:

1- How did strongest economy ever seen the Fed predicting 4 rate hikes in 2019 to 3 rate cuts?
    2- Trump’s trade wars were supposed to be quick and easy. Still nothing after 3 years. They were also suppose to bring manufacturing jobs back. The PMi is still contracting, why?
    4- Let my add another one just for the giggles, how is the stock market an indication of Trump economical performance?
    Great things take time.

Elizabeth Warren gets savagely and aggressively blackpilled:

Warren is already failing on her own, I don't get why this was necessary. It remains great entertainment.

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Grim Voir le message
    Great things take time.

Elizabeth Warren gets savagely and aggressively blackpilled:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlf...ature=youtu.be

Warren is already failing on her own, I don't get why this was necessary. It remains great entertainment.
    So the breadcrumber brought your expectations this low? Sad.

Status
    Car:
    Honda Civic Si + 250R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's a show for the dumb-dumbs to prevent a catastrophic collapse that was no fault of his own.

There are many but here are the two most important from before he got elected:

Now that we have some context.

1. It never was a strong economy (post 2008) and he knows it. He's beating up on the Fed so that it doesn't implode before 2020
    2. It's a tool to keep things inflated. Ever notice how the stock market gets a boost when he tweets that they've come to an agreement. I don't think it's by accident that it's drawn out.
    3. The whole system is in shambles. Farming is under the spotlight because of the trade deal but look at trucking, shipping and retail. The Money GPS and Silver Report uncut are homegrown Youtube channels that talk a lot about the real numbers.
    4. It is not. If anything it's an indication of how good he is at playing the game and keeping people believing. In 1929, one day to the next, conditions were still the same. The only thing that changed "overnight" was people confidence in the market. People's faith was the trigger for economic devastation. Keeping the economy going by falsely getting people to believe stock market highs = everything's good, why not?

The more important question is, are they fixing or creating a new system while they are keeping the current one going? Trash canning the TPP and reworking NAFTA to the USMCA among other thing we may not be privy to, I think so, but only time will tell.
    Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held it's ground.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

12. Likes Grim Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The TPP was specifically to counter balance China. He threw it out the window and he is getting nowhere with his own personal trade deal with China. Noticed how it went from trade deals are easy, to we got a deal, to no deal, to 90% done deal, to no deal, to we'll work on a phase 1 deal, to we're at 90% phase one deal and then nothing but dead air? See how he keeps lowering the bar? In the meanwhile, farmers and manufacturers are hurting in the US directly because of him. Brazil and Vietnam are by far the big winners in this trade war.

This is only one subject but his tactics are redundant. Create as much media noise as possible and made up political drama to hide the fact he's barely getting anything done. The only difference between him and other politicians is that he is vulgar.

Status
    Car:
    Mazda 666
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par FieroAlex Voir le message
    Yup just heard that on the news. OP is a wizard

Status
    Car:
    Honda Civic Si + 250R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The TPP was specifically to counter balance China. He threw it out the window and he is getting nowhere with his own personal trade deal with China. Noticed how it went from trade deals are easy, to we got a deal, to no deal, to 90% done deal, to no deal, to we'll work on a phase 1 deal, to we're at 90% phase one deal and then nothing but dead air? See how he keeps lowering the bar? In the meanwhile, farmers and manufacturers are hurting in the US directly because of him. Brazil and Vietnam are by far the big winners in this trade war.

This is only one subject but his tactics are redundant. Create as much media noise as possible and made up political drama to hide the fact he's barely getting anything done. The only difference between him and other politicians is that he is vulgar.
    He is uncouth and I don't really like some of his mannerisms but he's not establishment. For me doing nothing (progressive) is better than marching to the beat of globalism. Not sure how many politicians would have backed out of the Paris agreement.

As for the China deal, I agree that he was overly boastful about the ease of it but I don't think there needs to be a deadline. Even if it took a few more years, it's better to have a good deal over a quick deal. I'll reserve judgment either way until after it's signed
    Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held it's ground.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not bad for a President that was voted for Impeachment:

https://twitter.com/BarrettSallee/st...90106277007361

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Remember when he got booed at the Nationals game before impeachent? It was embarassing to the point that the announcer brought the focus back to the veterans. Shills only show one side of the coin.

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Remember when he got booed at the Nationals game before impeachent? It was embarassing to the point that the announcer brought the focus back to the veterans. Shills only show one side of the coin.
    Washington is a Blue as California (the welfare state).

You do know Trump was there to troll right?

He knew exactly what was going to happen, hence why he laughed hahaha

This is even better:

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is that what it was?? Hmm ok, maybe Trump forgot to tell his facial expression, it says something completely different.

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    MINI VillageIdiot
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is that what it was?? Hmm ok, maybe Trump forgot to tell his facial expression, it says something completely different.
    I read 'oh I expected that reaction' and then a genuine smile. He was in Pro-Blue State Washington. You think he expected otherwise? LOL

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Saab 9-2x Aero
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That's part of the problem when you have a huge landmass as a country like the USA, Russia, Canada. It's hard to "please" everyone so you have blue states, red states. Here it's the same. Justin Trudeau took precious little of Quebec by geographic measure yet he's still technically our prime minister.

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elec.../2019/results/

It's one of the main reasons why a "planetary" government will NEVER work. Too much difference between people, "moeurs" (customs?), religion, wealth, natural resources, etc.

The people of Alaska don't give a rat's ass about Trump, Clinton, Obama, Bush they don't care as long as they mostly vote "red" because Republicans are the ones that create jobs for them.

Democrats? Not so much so you could have Jesus himself present as a Democrat and Alaska would still vote Republican.
    I yelled "cow!" to a lady on a bicycle. She gave me the finger while she kept pedaling and plowed into a cow.

I tried...

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Boosted
    A.K.A:
    MrFondu
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Breaaaaking, you not convincing anyone with your copy-pasta.

Page 241 sur 254 PremièrePremière ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages