Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

For Miles, there are two points. One, the NYT either didn't do their due diligence or they helped the lie when they allowed it to come out as a "top official". If it was published as "a low level worker of the Trump admin", the importance of the story quickly fades. They built it up like it was Pence who wrote it when really he was some low to mid level schmuck that only became Chief of staff to a department after the article. Then he lied to CNN when they asked him if he was the source yet they won't fire him now. The left protects their own on all fronts.

The WSJ, I didn't see the full article either but it was to show the fact that the main sources were all shit. Yes, spinners gonna spin, especially if paid but as a result I ask; why was the Russian hoax peddled for almost 4 years without question and more importantly any due diligence yet now they all come out with "journalistic integrity" and say that we can't talk about the Biden laptop until it's thoroughly vetted? Hypocrisy dial to 11. That's why I bring it up.

Considering all that's fucked up with the World / U.S, what does it say about the Trump campaign when the leading charge against the opposition is some ethical business angle with the VP's deadbeat son. Isn't that what you get when you neglect your family for the benefit of your own political career / aspiration? Hunter likely never had much going for him besides the family name. Can't the same be said about much of the business / political elite? It's a pretty close circle...

Doesn't it strike you as a bit ironic? I think it's unfortunate that this just might be the thing that defines the late stage of this whole presidential campaign.

C’est drôle de vous voir vous obstiner pour le sort électoral d’un pays étranger.

Peu importe qui va gagner, les US sont un shithole. La Chine est la plus grande puissance mondiale maintenant. La domination des imbéciles d’américains est finie, et ça va continuer sur la pente descendante pour les années à venir.

Il reste que c'est un peu inquietant.

Aux Etats Unis Facebook et Instagram ont retire l'option hashtag jusqu'a une date ulterieure apres les elections.

Il y a eu des ventes record d'armes depuis 7 mois.

WalMart ont retiré leurs armes de leurs tous leurs magasins cette semaine.

J'avais dit il y a 10-15 ans que les Etats Unis se dirigeaient vers une guerre civile dans les 10-15 prochaines annees. J'ai peur d'avoir raison.

Le pire c'est que si des Americains decident de rush nos frontieres pour se refugier ici, on a pas les ressources pour les en empecher. C'est pas avec nos 4 chars d'assauts fonctionnels et nos 500 fantassins a cheval qu'on va les en empecher.

C'est drole tu passes ton temps à dire que les démocrates vont bannir les guns mais l'ATF est présentement sous le contrôle de Trump et des républicains.

Wow, on vient de prouver une fois de plus hors de tout doute raisonnable que KossaK est un moron incapable de lire, écouter, comprendre ni écrire.

Si j’étais la SAAQ je lui décernerais immédiatement une vignette pour personne handicapée.

C'tun peu une gamique administrative les Short Barrelled Rifles (SBR) aux states. Les AR/AK pistols c'tun loophole qui game le système depuis un bon bout... pour éviter une taxe de $200 et un formulaire de l'ATF. C'est le retour d'ascenceur qui s'en viens et en manière typique du gouv c'est un peu drastique. Mais bon, rien a voir avec ce thread a priori parce que le boss a été nommée par Barr...

So ça l'air que c'est pas mal la fin de la campagne. Avec le weekend et le peu de jours ouvrable avant le 3... Pas d'autres stunt a l'horizon étant donné que la payoff serait minimal. Y'a déja plus de Texans qui ont votés par anticipation que le turnout de l'état en 2016.

Reste a voir combien de personnes vont se plaindre que le USPS a perdu leur ballot. L'agence n'a absolument rien fait pour améliorer le service, s'assurer que le vote par la malle se fasse en douceur. (quelle surprise) Le 3 c'était supposé être la fin de l'histoire, mais ça va trainer en longueur...

Your disagreement with the wording is noted.
You’re 100% right, running your dad’s business while he’s in jail is not a formal requirement for a political appointment.

Very refreshing and unexpected use of the cnn trope. You must’ve been the captain on your debate team.

So there is no formal qualification, it's just another made up crap to play with people not paying attention by making it seem like there is some kind of a diploma you supposed to be holding to become a WH advisor.
When was cheetos in jail and his kids had to run his business? I can't find anything about cheetos being in jail, ever. Keep making it up as you go, whatever.

So there is no formal qualification, it's just another made up crap to play with people not paying attention by making it seem like there is some kind of a diploma you supposed to be holding to become a WH advisor.
When was cheetos in jail and his kids had to run his business? I can't find anything about cheetos being in jail, ever. Keep making it up as you go, whatever.

We were talking about ethics, access to the White House and ill qualified Senior Advisers... Trump isn't an adviser...
Kushner is.
Take a second and go read his bio on wikipedia. You'll see The Kush Sr got done for Fraud and Jr. Stepped up running that real business. He then married into the Trump family and automagically became a senior political adviser.... next thing you know someone decided he was America's best hope at drafting a peace plan for the Middle East.. He's Jewish, that's good enough creds, yeah?

Conducting foreign diplomacy with MBS on WhatsApp... You simply can't make that shit up

Anyhow, there's a law that's meant to prevent family members (including in laws) from being appointed for governmental position. The DOJ somehow ruled that as the White House is not an agency, this didn't run counter to the anti-nepotism law.

And that my friends is how you drain a swamp: appointing family members and tasking them with endeavours that far exceeds their experience and qualification.

Last edited:
Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Hey MAGA guys, what’s up with Hunter Biden’s laptop? Did Tucker Carlson found out the lost package containing the "damning evidence"?

giphy.gif

We were talking about ethics, access to the White House and ill qualified Senior Advisers... Trump isn't an adviser...
Kushner is.
Take a second and go read his bio on wikipedia. You'll see The Kush Sr got done for Fraud and Jr. Stepped up running that real business. He then married into the Trump family and automagically became a senior political adviser.... next thing you know someone decided he was America's best hope at drafting a peace plan for the Middle East.. He's Jewish, that's good enough creds, yeah?

Conducting foreign diplomacy with MBS on WhatsApp... You simply can't make that shit up

Anyhow, there's a law that's meant to prevent family members (including in laws) from being appointed for governmental position. The DOJ somehow ruled that as the White House is not an agency, this didn't run counter to the anti-nepotism law.

And that my friends is how you drain a swamp: appointing family members and tasking them with endeavours that far exceeds their experience and qualification.

I wasn't calling cheetos an adviser, you didn't specify who's kid so it is expected to assume that you are talking about cheetos. The rest of your side stepping fluff you keep typing out IDGAF.

Kushner is.

Agree with all of that.

The rest of your side stepping fluff you keep typing out IDGAF.

Fine by me! You can even do yourself a solid and throw me right onto your ignore list. Save yourself the screen real estate and potential aggravation.

You sound like you’ve got an axe to grind more than you have an interest in actual policy debate anyhow.

Maybe have a snickers? You sound a little cranky ?!

Well, this has been fun. Take care.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden...ter-pro-trump-ambush-on-campaign-bus?ref=home

Preview of what's to come if some people don't get their desired outcome on the 3rd? Don Jr. got his wish on that one!

https://twitter.com/ericcervini/status/1322546782572859395

I bet the people on that bus were freaking right out. It's an interesting strategy. Didn't cost the Trump campaign a penny and makes for an impressive show of force type display. Smart.

Stores in New York / washington boarding up their storefronts, Penn National Guard deployed to philly.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nation-prepare-widespread-election-riots.html

This doesn't feels like any elections before it

Back