Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Yeah, I rather have a more productive conversation with a brick wall.

The fact you start off twice with "won't change my mind" tells me clearly anyone who responds is wasting their time. In reality this post is not for you but to prevent others from further wasting their time on you.

You are not exactly in a position to preach others about "refusing to change their mind on topics they have been "proven" wrong about"...

Alors on a le choix entre 4 autres années avec Trump le lunatic ou bien 4 ans avec Bernie le communiste/Marxiste.

Super...

Yeah, I rather have a more productive conversation with a brick wall.

The fact you start off twice with "won't change my mind" tells me clearly anyone who responds is wasting their time. In reality this post is not for you but to prevent others from further wasting their time on you.

You understood it wrong buddy.

What I clearly said is that youtube videos from any news media won't change my mind on Trump.

I've depicted my analysis of Trump and have challenged anyone to counter balance my claims/observations with clear facts. I would be happy to revise my position if someone counter argues intelligently on the matter. So far, the only thing I got was: but Obama, but Hilary, some shady video on gay rights and you saying you'd rather talk to a brick wall. The prison reform seems like something good so I'll give him that. But that's it ?

This goes to show that, so far, my observations are correct and no one can counter argue.

I applaud your effort in trying to divert the subject in a cheeky way.

Still waiting on facts....

He's been in office for 2 years and there have been what 6000+ proven lies. I mean, we can all expect a certain level of BS from politicians, but this is taking the piss. I have no respect for a pathological liar.

cite your source on that please.

despite what you say about not being swayed by this or that vid from this or that souce - the point is we all come to our opinions based on the 'shady vids' we watch, info we read or are exposed to by friends or whatever method it finds our way into our consciousness

so you just didnt come to '6000+ proven lies' on your own out of nowhere - so where did it come from exactly?

there's a harvard study saying he's the most negatively covered president ever - is it because he's the worst human ever :rolleyes: or is it perhaps the Liberal bias of the media & or a leftist agenda to spread marxism (& its sub groups) etc.

another shady vid that kinda backs what i'm saying

CBS’ Lara Logan Breaks HER SILENCE On The Evilness OF Media

-
"What I Mean By "The Left Is Going INSANE." I made a video about the left being overrun by far left and leftist insanity a few weeks ago but wanted to go in depth on several instances I think exemplify why I feel the left has become insane."

cite your source on that please.

despite what you say about not being swayed by this or that vid from this or that souce - the point is we all come to our opinions based on the 'shady vids' we watch, info we read or are exposed to by friends or whatever method it finds our way into our consciousness

so you just didnt come to '6000+ proven lies' on your own out of nowhere - so where did it come from exactly?

there's a harvard study saying he's the most negatively covered president ever - is it because he's the worst human ever :rolleyes: or is it perhaps the Liberal bias of the media & or a leftist agenda to spread marxism (& its sub groups) etc.

another shady vid that kinda backs what i'm saying

CBS’ Lara Logan Breaks HER SILENCE On The Evilness OF Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOOsvlUZhAE

-
"What I Mean By "The Left Is Going INSANE." I made a video about the left being overrun by far left and leftist insanity a few weeks ago but wanted to go in depth on several instances I think exemplify why I feel the left has become insane."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW_xql5cVl4

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.11e2088b6c14

Lol give me a fucking break

this is their main thing currently:

"“Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won.”

FACT CHECK:
Trump makes reference to a so-called "insurance policy" at the FBI targeting him in case he won. But former FBI agent Peter Strzok has insisted that the reference to an insurance policy in his texts did not mean he or fellow agents were targeting Trump. The IG report mentioned by Trump also found that no improper biases or considerations went into the FBI's decision making in 2016"

--
wow well I guess cause the clearly anti trump (fired) fbi agent & dem zealot says so - so it must be Fact
genius.jpg
what level of subdued 'intellect' just buys this propaganda ?

Lol give me a fucking break

this is their main thing currently:

"“Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won.”

FACT CHECK:
Trump makes reference to a so-called "insurance policy" at the FBI targeting him in case he won. But former FBI agent Peter Strzok has insisted that the reference to an insurance policy in his texts did not mean he or fellow agents were targeting Trump. The IG report mentioned by Trump also found that no improper biases or considerations went into the FBI's decision making in 2016"

--
wow well I guess cause the clearly anti trump (fired) fbi agent & dem zealot says so - so it must be Fact
View attachment 37595
what level of subdued 'intellect' just buys this propaganda ?

Probably the same kind that runs his beliefs off of youtube videos

You understood it wrong buddy.

What I clearly said is that youtube videos from any news media won't change my mind on Trump.

I've depicted my analysis of Trump and have challenged anyone to counter balance my claims/observations with clear facts. I would be happy to revise my position if someone counter argues intelligently on the matter. So far, the only thing I got was: but Obama, but Hilary, some shady video on gay rights and you saying you'd rather talk to a brick wall. The prison reform seems like something good so I'll give him that. But that's it ?

This goes to show that, so far, my observations are correct and no one can counter argue.

I applaud your effort in trying to divert the subject in a cheeky way.

Still waiting on facts....

Won't accept any facts from any news organization, left or right, MSM or alt media but still expects facts.....GENIUS.

Where are they suppose to come from then? Should we quit or jobs and go searching for the 'facts' first hand to educate some random person on the internet.:rolleyes:

As far as your aversion to comparison, clearly you don't understand life. You cannot categorize a single thing in this world without making a comparison to something else. How the fuck can you rate Trump if you're stuck in a bubble of no comparisons. There's no way you can say he's better or worse because that would require you to make one. Obama/Hitlary are the go to's only because the people with TDS usually hold them in high regard. So if you prove that Trump is better than frick and frack, how can better than good be bad?

Oh and just in case you missed what I meant https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=talking to a brick wall

So yeah, you are pretty much a waste of time since you don't accept any facts but somehow still expect facts. Just curious, where did you hear about the prison reform? Surely not CNN, MSNBC or any other media that's not good enough for you.

6000+ lies? Not 1000, or 2000, but 6000? Where did you get that number?
Care to list them all for us?
Sorry, just fact checking what you are saying lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6000+ lies? Not 1000, or 2000, but 6000? Where did you get that number?
Care to list them all for us?
Sorry, just fact checking what you are saying lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I believe it's some reduclous number because they "fact check" something like this:

Trump: 1 in 3 women (33.33%) are sexually assaulted on their trek up to illegally cross the boarder. "Fact checkers": This is a blatant lie by President Trump, the "Truth" is that ONLY 31.4% of women get sexually assaulted on their way up. Chalk up another lie for the President.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bizarre-sotu-fact-check-trump

Example 2:

Trump: These burger are stacked a mile high (clearly a hyperbole for a lot of burgers). "Fact checkers": From the pictures of the burgers on the table, there is no possible way you can stack them a mile high.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42197/seriously-media-outlets-actually-fact-checked-ashe-schow

The Trump derangement syndrome is getting worse by the day. I no longer believe it's a matter of cognitive dissonance but a death spiral as they keep getting crazier in an attempt to stay relevant/in power.

Avec les reseaux sociaux d'ajd, jamais JFK aurait pu etre candidat. As-tu vraiment besoin d'aide pour comprendre la difference de chaque epoque?

Ok lets compare Trump to JFK instead

Big expenses: go to the moon, build a wall
Personal lives: womanizers that both commited tons of adultry.
Family Heritage: both rich and established families

So why is JFK glorified and Trump hated. Pls explain

One stood up to the Soviets during the Cuba missile crisis while the other is Putin's bitch.

WAPO writes "In 759 days, President Trump has made 8,718 false or misleading claims", that is a lot. Except when you repeat the same sentence 200 times it's not 200 lies, it's only 1 lie repeated 200 times. Misleading creative accounting at it's finest.

Also the high quality of their "fact checking" and calling something a lie;

"FEB 15 2019
“I hope we have the same good luck as we had in the first summit. A lot was done in the first summit. No more rockets going up. No more missiles going up. No more testing of nuclear. Get back our remains, the remains of our great heroes from the Korean War. And we got back our hostages.”

Repeated 46 times"
(again this is 1 "lie" repeated 46 times, not 46 lies)

Their fact check on it;

"The president indicates North Korea has let up its nuclear activities since he and Kim Jong Un signed a vague joint statement on denuclearization June 12. But experts say and satellite imagery indicates that North Korea continues to pursue a nuclear program. The Washington Post reported that U.S. spy agencies are seeing signs that North Korea is constructing new missiles at a factory that produced the country’s first intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States."

So there are no rockets going up, no more missiles going up, no more nuclear testing going on as he said. But he lied because they still pursue their program and constructing missiles even though cheetos did not saying anything about any of that. They just did a side step, start talking about something else and then called that idiot a liar about it. This is where you go to get your facts and you call youtube videos showing what's wrong a garbage!?

I'll be laughing my a$$ off if this moron gets another term and so far it looks like he will if he doesn't walk away (which most likely will not happen because he is a narcissist ahole).

info.jpg

Ça me fait toujours rire ceux qui disent faire leurs propres recherches... vous trouvez vos infos toutes à la même place lol.

Ça me fait toujours rire ceux qui disent faire leurs propres recherches... vous trouvez vos infos toutes à la même place lol.

That's right everything is online these days, even videos and audios from the 90's that a lot of people, politicians and news agencies keep forgetting, everything people posted in the past are in archives even if they were deleted by the user, or somebody did screenshot it before it disappeared from a website. Millions of people today are recording events and upload them unedited for everybody to see, you just have to look. So yeah you are right, we are getting everything from the same place, online. The internet is ending the mainstream media's mostly leftist bias, today you can look up anything you want and read it, watch it, cross reference it from a hundred different sources. A lot of them are actually counting on you not looking anything up, because they know that most people don't waste their time and even more people get their news by reading only the headlines. I have too much free time in my hands.

94a6ez6fpii21.jpg

Back