Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Sont vraiment mongols les américains, carrément pareils que les fanatiques du moyen orient. Des guns, Jesus et Trump.

Nah, ils vont pas faire des attentats un peu partout de manière personnelle. Ils les font faire par leur gouvernement. C'est là la différence.

So just a recap of the October surprises for the CNN watchers, not that they're going to believe it anyways.

1) Russia gate was a political hit job by Hitlary's campaign, the Obama administration knew this, but we still got 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia.

2) (Developing) Looks like Obama dealt with Iran to get Bin Laden, they put a decoy in Pakistan, Seal Team 6 killed that decoy but dumped the fake overboard because it would prove they didn't get him. They still took the W, so Iran blackmails them, I mean how else do you justify sending pallets of cash (non sequential). Finally tie up loose ends by flying ST6 in a shitty slow helicopter over enemy airspace. No surprise, gets shot down, bye bye people who didn't kill OBL, but make a Hollywood movie reinforcing the lie. CIA whistleblower in DC.

3) Biden claiming absolutely no links with his son and Burisma, now has an email come out that his son literally set up a meeting.

https://twitter.com/Unclesa91623885/status/1316422181853818882?s=20

And we're only at the halfway point.

So just a recap of the October surprises for the CNN watchers, not that they're going to believe it anyways.

1) Russia gate was a political hit job by Hitlary's campaign, the Obama administration knew this, but we still got 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia.

2) (Developing) Looks like Obama dealt with Iran to get Bin Laden, they put a decoy in Pakistan, Seal Team 6 killed that decoy but dumped the fake overboard because it would prove they didn't get him. They still took the W, so Iran blackmails them, I mean how else do you justify sending pallets of cash (non sequential). Finally tie up loose ends by flying ST6 in a shitty slow helicopter over enemy airspace. No surprise, gets shot down, bye bye people who didn't kill OBL, but make a Hollywood movie reinforcing the lie. CIA whistleblower in DC.

3) Biden claiming absolutely no links with his son and Burisma, now has an email come out that his son literally set up a meeting.

https://twitter.com/Unclesa91623885/status/1316422181853818882?s=20

And we're only at the halfway point.

Now do Trump.

Twitter and Facebook are literally censoring re-tweets of the Hunter Biden story right now as they "fact check" the story.

They never censored, or "fact checked" any of the bs stories of the Russia crap for years. This is big tech manipulating information to assist one political party over the other. Not surprising but to see the US media resorting so blatantly to Pravda like bullshit is still quite something.

Now do Trump.

Fake News Trump problems, or Real Trump problems?

The only thing I've seen that's swampy but on a minor scale compared to the actual swamp creatures is that Rudy's son has a cushy job as a sports liaison with the whitehouse. He makes under $100k.

People say he hired his kids but I ask in return, who can he trust? The people he hired, most turn out to be establishment back stabbers. If they do the job, and are not peddling influence for outside money, what's so wrong about it?

Otherwise to my knowledge I have not come across a "scandle" big enough to make the rounds without having to dive deep to find or that wasn't a made up story by the Dems.

Here's my litmus test, if I can find a Democrat who did a similar thing to Trump, and there wasn't any hoopla raise previously for them, then you know it's political theatre. I'd have made respect for those calling it out no matter who it is, but that's few and far between.

Anyways you know it's getting bad when Nancy is now telling CNN that they're taking Trump's side. ROFL. The snake eats more of its tail.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1316131323384340480?s=20

The only thing I've seen that's swampy but on a minor scale compared to the actual swamp creatures is that Rudy's son has a cushy job as a sports liaison with the whitehouse. He makes under $100k.

People say he hired his kids but I ask in return, who can he trust? The people he hired, most turn out to be establishment back stabbers. If they do the job, and are not peddling influence for outside money, what's so wrong about it?

Otherwise to my knowledge I have not come across a "scandle" big enough to make the rounds without having to dive deep to find or that wasn't a made up story by the Dems.

Here's my litmus test, if I can find a Democrat who did a similar thing to Trump, and there wasn't any hoopla raise previously for them, then you know it's political theatre. I'd have made respect for those calling it out no matter who it is, but that's few and far between.

Anyways you know it's getting bad when Nancy is now telling CNN that they're taking Trump's side. ROFL. The snake eats more of its tail.

You forgot the $400M he owes to foreign interests as well as the absolutely non-swampy way businessmen have to buy a $200K a year membership at Mar-a-Lago to be able to get government contracts.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

It’s really funny how you purposely didn’t mention that he held up essential military aid for Ukraine voted by the congress to ask to dig up dirt on a political opponent for personal and political reason which he has been impeached for. No mention of emolument clause whatsoever and the list goes on and on and on...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

You forgot the $400M he owes to foreign interests as well as the absolutely non-swampy way businessmen have to buy a $200K a year membership at Mar-a-Lago to be able to get government contracts.

Last I checked it's not illegal to have foreign debts and prove that they "Have to" buy a membership. Right now it's just Democrat conjecture you're peddling. What if they're so used to to swamp tactics of having to donate to the likes of the Clinton foundation, that they thought getting a membership (not forced) would help their case.

It’s really funny how you purposely didn’t mention that he held up essential military aid for Ukraine voted by the congress to ask to dig up dirt on a political opponent for personal and political reason which he has been impeached for. No mention of emolument clause whatsoever and the list goes on and on and on...

Those would fall under the Fake News Trump stories. They are so fucking desperate, if there was something there, you'd know about it. They fling shit and nothing sticks, it just stays on the wall longer because Fake News is spreading it with their proverbial hands. I still read all the crap they put out but happen to be able to see through their BS.

Just look at all the BS around Russia gate. Not a single person went to jail for anything Russian related. Everyone had other charges. Result, Fake News can run the headline "So and So, a Trump associated, has been indicted". Then they bury the real charge at the bottom of the article where few read to and you find out it was for a false bank loan application years ago and unrelated.

Right now there is no single scandal that is not a Democrat talking point that makes a mountain out of a mole hill. Want another example, Trump's taxes. All the articles focus on the fact that he should have paid $750, but forget to mention with the same attention that he actually paid millions of dollars and told them to keep it for future payment instead of being reimbursed. Also, why is his net worth going down when all the other Presidents before him made multi-millions while I'm office. Clearly he's using the office to make money :rolleyes:

Like I always say, I'm open to changing my opinion with new evidence but time and time again it's just dirty politics where the swamp has the upper hand with help from the media.

Last I checked it's not illegal to have foreign debts and prove that they "Have to" buy a membership. Right now it's just Democrat conjecture you're peddling. What if they're so used to to swamp tactics of having to donate to the likes of the Clinton foundation, that they thought getting a membership (not forced) would help their case.

Those would fall under the Fake News Trump stories. They are so fucking desperate, if there was something there, you'd know about it. They fling shit and nothing sticks, it just stays on the wall longer because Fake News is spreading it with their proverbial hands. I still read all the crap they put out but happen to be able to see through their BS.

Just look at all the BS around Russia gate. Not a single person went to jail for anything Russian related. Everyone had other charges. Result, Fake News can run the headline "So and So, a Trump associated, has been indicted". Then they bury the real charge at the bottom of the article where few read to and you find out it was for a false bank loan application years ago and unrelated.

Right now there is no single scandal that is not a Democrat talking point that makes a mountain out of a mole hill. Want another example, Trump's taxes. All the articles focus on the fact that he should have paid $750, but forget to mention with the same attention that he actually paid millions of dollars and told them to keep it for future payment instead of being reimbursed. Also, why is his net worth going down when all the other Presidents before him made multi-millions while I'm office. Clearly he's using the office to make money :rolleyes:

Like I always say, I'm open to changing my opinion with new evidence but time and time again it's just dirty politics where the swamp has the upper hand with help from the media.

It’s astonishing how you can be brainwashed for the sake of your Lord Trump. You have the evidence in front of you (even Trump spontaneously admitted he held up military aid in exchange the Ukraine President dig up dirt on his political opponent) with his "perfect phone call". I guess Obama belongs to a satanic pedophile cult of the deep state according to you...

Anyway you gonna be crying in your corner when you’ll see on November 3rd Biden be elected on a landslide and you gonna have to endure the Dems for at least the next 4 years.

This is incredible

To recap: Big Tech monopolies donate massive money to Biden/Harris campaign. Biden/Harris campaign gets the monopolies to censor negative stories about Biden, and then points to the monopolies censuring negative stories about Biden as proof that the stories are false.

Wow.

This is incredible

http://youtu.be/6BAeI-CPq84

To recap: Big Tech monopolies donate massive money to Biden/Harris campaign. Biden/Harris campaign gets the monopolies to censor negative stories about Biden, and then points to the monopolies censuring negative stories about Biden as proof that the stories are false.

Wow.

giphy.gif

This is incredible

http://youtu.be/6BAeI-CPq84

Wow.

Last I checked it's not illegal. Right now it's just Republican conjecture you're peddling.

There you have it: the surefire method to refute any scandal.

Yeah but the Mueller investigation was led by a Republican who's fond of Bill Barr and which led to like 40 indictments of Russians and people close to Trump. And the Dutch intelligence services literally monitored the Russian intelligence hacking into the DNC. So nothing of what you are saying is true. Like at all.

https://www.businessinsider.com/off...giuliani-report-2020-10?utm_source=reddit.com

The paper cited four former officials familiar with the matter who said the warnings were based on several sources, including intercepted communications. The communications are said to have showed that Giuliani communicated with multiple people who had ties to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine. The former New York mayor made the trip as part of his effort to dig up dirt on the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter, related to the latter's work for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings

Lol. Rudy, another useful idiot. Shocking. Russia's fingerprint all over the Hunter story. But, Yeah, everything Russia is a Hoax. Donald said Putin is very smart. So smart, he'd never dare mess with the U.S in any way I guess.

Hunter Biden's laptop was found at a computer repair shop in Delaware. That part is true, the repairman has been identified. The FBI have been in possesion of the laptop since December, they haven't put out a statement denying that this information is true.

There were tons of pictures on there of Hunter smoking meth and, according to the NYP, a video of him commiting a sex act while smoking meth or crack.

So are russians running operations out of IT shops in Delaware now? Or did the russians sell meth to the Biden kid to take pictures, put them on his laptop and drop it off in that shop in Delaware?

Oh yeah, most importantly, neither the Biden campaign or Hunter have stated on the record that the content of the e-mails printed in the Post are false.

Moi quand je fume de la meth le boute qui me fait tripper le plus c'est me filmer en train de fumer, comme ca après je peux regarder mes vidéos de moi qui fume de la meth!

Je fais la même chose avec la coke, pourquoi juste sniffer une ligne de coke quand je peux me filmer en train de sniffer la ligne pis mettre ca sur mon ordi que j'envoi au repair shop!

:laugh: :laugh:

Back