Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

I don't know how anyone can believe poll number lol
No one likes Joe Biden. At least Trump has huge crowd of loyal supporters. But Biden? Even liberals don't want him. This guy doesn't even have charisma

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I don't know how anyone can believe poll number lol
No one likes Joe Biden. At least Trump has huge crowd of loyal supporters. But Biden? Even liberals don't want him. This guy doesn't even have charisma

Biden's a non-issue. Because of COVID, you're basically looking at an election where there will be:
- No debates;
- No political rallies;
- No presidential conventions and;
- Mail-in ballots.

This is litterally tailor-made for Biden. The 2020 election will be a massive Democratic landslide across the board.

Biden's a non-issue. Because of COVID, you're basically looking at an election where there will be:
- No debates;
- No political rallies;
- Mail-in ballots.

This is litterally tailor-made for Biden. The 2020 election will be a massive Democratic landslide across the board.
Yea even with all that i think he is still gonna lose lol even with obama endorsement,. now that would be an embarassment for obama.

He got 0 energy, 0 charisma, his mental is flickering, he was never really popular even among democrats, pissed off whole bunch of bernie fans, singing same old crap for policies,
I mean I don't understand how people believe poll number lol, haven't they learned anything from 2016?
You don't even have to like trump to see the obvious lol

Yea even with all that i think he is still gonna lose lol even with obama endorsement,. now that would be an embarassment for obama.

He got 0 energy, 0 charisma, his mental is flickering, he was never really popular even among democrats, pissed off whole bunch of bernie fans, singing same old crap for policies,
I mean I don't understand how people believe poll number lol, haven't they learned anything from 2016?
You don't even have to like trump to see the obvious lol

In 2016 he didn't have to defend a first term. He's going to show up on election day with 50 million americans unemployed.

I hope he wins but I just don't see it happening under all these circumstances.

Tout le monde aiment basher trump, mais Biden a l'air encore plus stupide tant qu'a moi. Au moins trump est divertissant.

- No debates;
- No political rallies;
- Mail-in ballots.

Pas si sur, je pense que la majorite des americains n'approuvent pas ce qu'il se passe en ce moment.

In 2016 he didn't have to defend a first term. He's going to show up on election day with 50 million americans unemployed.

I hope he wins but I just don't see it happening under all these circumstances.
Half of the population don't really blame him, and if even his ex voters are mad at trump, who are they gonna turn to? Biden? Lol i think they would rather take chance again with trump

I still can't believe that the guy managed to pull this presidency off

tlwypsoxxapx.jpg

Can you imagine he'll have a presidential Library? lol

C’est facile quand tes électeurs sont du même genre que les imbéciles qui manifestent contre le masque aujourd’hui à Montréal.

If the elections were solely a measure of approval for his actions and achievements he likely wouldn't stand a chance.

Throw in the party dynamics in this age of partisanship and he has enough support from Republican voters to make this a close race; some polls have shown 90+ % approval rating from republicans. That might just be enough against such a weak contender from across the aisle. I'm sure in some people's minds he comes across as the "lesser evil" vs handing over the keys to the white house to the other party.

The democrats may clinch this but I'm not sure they'll ever live down the shame of selecting such poor candidates... two elections in a row. It's as if they don't actually want to win.

Sondage au plus bas
Nombre record de décès lié à la covid
Effondrement du PIB. -32%

Bon timing pour tâter le terrain pour repousser l’élection

Il n'y a que le Congrès qui a le pouvoir de repousser la date des élections et si ils ne l'ont pas fait pour la 2è Guerre Mondiale, ils ne le feront certainement cette année.

Aussi, RIP à Hermain Cain.

Surtout un bon timing pour bragger la construction du mur lol, qui en réalité a avancé de genre 15 miles ? Ça devrait être complété d’ici une vingtaine d’années.

Sondage au plus bas
Nombre record de décès lié à la covid
Effondrement du PIB. -32%

Bon timing pour tâter le terrain pour repousser l’élection

Trump logic:
-Faut ré-ouvrir l'économie au PC. Y'en a pas de danger! C'est comme le rhumme sa va disparaitre tout seul dans X dodos.

Des élections en Novembre?
-Non, mais on serais pas mieux d'attendre que ça soit safe pour pouvoir aller voter en personne?! Tsé, j'dis ça de même la...

Trump logic:
-Faut ré-ouvrir l'économie au PC. Y'en a pas de danger! C'est comme le rhumme sa va disparaitre tout seul dans X dodos.

-Non, mais on serais pas mieux d'attendre que ça soit safe pour pouvoir aller voter en personne?! Tsé, j'dis ça de même la...

Cesse de faire du sens, c’est l’internet ici essti!

Trump logic:

probleme de trump avoir fermer l economie.

Trump devant sa mass electoral c est motrer comme un bon petit gauchiste.

Back