Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Canada's no different.

Except the opioid epidemic hasn't really gotten to rural Canada yet.

If people think urban cities have a drug problem, you haven't seen parts of rural America. All the junky drug problems with 0 economic outlook and 0 resources to deal with it.

So what do you propose people read if they want french language journalism in Quebec?

Hahahahahaha!
J'ai des petites nouvelles pour toi mon grand. Les journaux qui soient en français ou en anglais c'est de la pure distraction. Y'a absolument rien qui soit objectif et tous dans un but de pencher l'opinion publique. Sort toi la tête du cul.

So what do you propose people read if they want french language journalism in Quebec?
They can read whatever they want, anyone with iq in high 2 digits should be able to recognize a shit article by a shit journalist

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hahahahahaha!
J'ai des petites nouvelles pour toi mon grand. Les journaux qui soient en français ou en anglais c'est de la pure distraction. Y'a absolument rien qui soit objectif et tous dans un but de pencher l'opinion publique. Sort toi la tête du cul.
Point is you gotta use your own brain to see what to take and what not to. That guy is already clueless if he is asking what journal is good journal to read.

Either that or he is simply suffering from TDS, and in severe case there is no turning back from it. But who cares

Aussitôt qu'il y a une motivation financière derrière tout ce qui est Nouvelles, adios la crédibilité.
Il y a toujours l'agenda de celui qui paie pour le poste qui diffuse la Nouvelle que tu vois présentement.

Aux États-Unis, c'est un très petit groupe de personnes qui contrôlent la plupart les médias connus et les Nouvelles qui y sont diffusés.

Au bout de la ligne, Je fais plus confiance a de multiples journalistes indépendants qui recoivent des donations.

Let's see:

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media

http://birthofanewearthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Media-Ownership-3.png
http://birthofanewearthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Media-Ownership-4.png
http://birthofanewearthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Media-Ownership-2.png

http://birthofanewearthblog.com/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

Yep, I didn't have to dig deep.

CANADA:

The Canadian media industry is not governed exclusively by free-market economics but rather through a combination of public and private enterprise. Apart from a limited number of community broadcasters, media in Canada are primarily owned by a small number of companies: Bell, Corus, Rogers, Newcap, Quebecor and the government-owned Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_ownership_in_Canada

Maybe you should dig deeper, I don't have to do any research and I can already point out that Les Moonves isn't employed by CBS anymore, Bob Iger isn't the fucking owner of ABC, he's the CEO of its parent company Disney.

If this isn't a perfect example of the usual anti-semitic "look at how the world is controlled by an evil Jewish cabal" then I don't know what is.

They can read whatever they want, anyone with iq in high 2 digits should be able to recognize a shit article by a shit journalist

That's always been the reader's responsibility to understabd the slant that the author or publisher might have and adjust or question it. At some point people just decided to say fuck it, I'm too lazy and I'm just going to believe whatever fits my world view whether it be shitty journalism, dumb ass memes on the internet or ridiculous conspiracy theories.

You might not like how someone spins the story but are the underlying facts correct?

Maybe you should dig deeper, I don't have to do any research and I can already point out that Les Moonves isn't employed by CBS anymore, Bob Iger isn't the fucking owner of ABC, he's the CEO of its parent company Disney.

If this isn't a perfect example of the usual anti-semitic "look at how the world is controlled by an evil Jewish cabal" then I don't know what is.

You are missing the point

You are missing the point

What's the point that I'm missing?

Because the one I'm getting is that according to Grim, Jews control the news at least everything left of center and by control we mean happen to hold high-profile roles or executive positions.

There's also a lot of Jewish people in medicine no one spends their time pointing that out. This is straight-up nothing more than the usual anti-semitic "evil jew" bullshit people have been peddling for decades.

What's the point that I'm missing?

Because the one I'm getting is that according to Grim, Jews control the news at least everything left of center and by control we mean happen to hold high-profile roles or executive positions.

There's also a lot of Jewish people in medicine no one spends their time pointing that out. This is straight-up nothing more than the usual anti-semitic "evil jew" bullshit people have been peddling for decades.

It doesn't have to be a massive conspiracy to be of significance. A large number of news outlet / media companies are owned by very few individuals.

It's also not far fetched to believe that some of these's people values and stances might be somewhat shaped by their faith.

It doesn't have to be a massive conspiracy to be of significance. A large number of news outlet / media companies are owned by very few individuals.

It's also not far fetched to believe that some of these's people values and stances might be somewhat shaped by their faith.

It's quite funny because most of the antisemitic nutjobs are accusing them of promoting feminist/LGBT and anti-white agendas. Do you know where those agendas are located in the Torah?

I disagree, very few news outlets or media companies are actually owned by an individual and none of those individuals owns more than one. Besides the NYT(Sulzberger)/WaPo(Bezos)/Fox News(Murdoch)/The Atlantic(Jobs) and then news business like Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters (Thomson Family) and to a lesser extent Comcast, the vast majority of print/radio/tv media is owned by corporations. A large number of news channels are owned by entertainment companies (that in itself says a lot), but that's just capitalism. Given enough time all markets and industries trend towards Oligopolies. A few companies dominate the agro-food sector, telecom, luxury goods, and even the automotive sector, why is the news space any exception?

Sure you can make a plausible rational argument that their personal views might be tilted a certain way because of their religion, but then I could also point to people of the same religion who are of the completely opposite persuasion. When you start plastering pictures filled with the Star of David pointing out Jewish employees and owners of companies, you sure as hell aren't embarking in intelligent discourse.

Why is Sumner Redstone, shown as Sumner Rothstein a name he hasn't gone by in over 60 years?
Why isn't Anderson Cooper up there for the CNN bit?
Why does the Guardian have Anthony Salz listed when the company is owned by a trust and he's only a member of the board of trustees?

Because it's pushing the age-old Anti-Semitic "Jews control everything" conspiracy.

Medecine does not shape the thoughts/beliefs/opinions of most common people through News, Commercials, Movies, Sports, Entertainment, Documentaries that are played everyday on Media owned by very few extremely powerful conglomerates.

I do get your point though. Let's remove Jews because it triggers you and replace that with very few conglomerates with extreme wealth and power that directly control the way humanity thinks and progresses.

30 years ago, Noam Chomsky named that Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media.

See how we've made progress by not polluting the discourse with shitty non-factual anti-semitic memes? We went from Jews controlling the media landscape for some undetermined but presumably nefarious purpose to massive media conglomerates exercising influence on people and for what purpose? It's easy to make more money and it's only getting worse.

It's quite funny because most of the antisemitic nutjobs are accusing them of promoting feminist/LGBT and anti-white agendas. Do you know where those agendas are located in the Torah?

I haven't read the Torah but from what I've seen of the 1st testament, I very much doubt these concepts are prominent in their holy book.

It doesn't bother me but I've always found interesting how U.S foreign policies have been so pro-israel. I understand there are a number of reasons but you've got to give it to the jewish interest groups. They run a tight ship and have support from both republicans and democrats.

Apparently Israel "has no greater friend" than the current U.S administration. Pretty impressive for a nation state halfway across the world with a population barely greater than the province of Quebec.

I haven't read the Torah but from what I've seen of the 1st testament, I very much doubt these concepts are prominent in their holy book.

It doesn't bother me but I've always found interesting how U.S foreign policies have been so pro-israel. I understand there are a number of reasons but you've got to give it to the jewish interest groups. They run a tight ship and have support from both republicans and democrats.

Apparently Israel "has no greater friend" than the current U.S administration. Pretty impressive for a nation state halfway across the world with a population barely greater than the province of Quebec.

The Israeli interest groups run a very very tight ship, from birthright trips to Washington lobbying it also helps that the rest of the world gives them a pass for a lot of the shit they do.
It's one of the reasons I'm generally not a fan of ethno-states just look at some of the shit Mossad has done overseas and the Israeli government has no qualms about it.

That's always been the reader's responsibility to understabd the slant that the author or publisher might have and adjust or question it. At some point people just decided to say fuck it, I'm too lazy and I'm just going to believe whatever fits my world view whether it be shitty journalism, dumb ass memes on the internet or ridiculous conspiracy theories.

You might not like how someone spins the story but are the underlying facts correct?

Which one? Trump inviting this guy to his party almost 20 yrs ago or Trump liking beautiful women? Both could very well be true and what is your point?

Which one? Trump inviting this guy to his party almost 20 yrs ago or Trump liking beautiful women? Both could very well be true and what is your point?

I meant it in general when reading the news, but if you want to go back to La Presse article what is wrong with it? 80% of it is just quotes and a statement of facts.

Besides maybe the title and the first paragraph that might portray Trump's relationship as closer than it is/was I don't see anything objectionable about how it's written.

Back