Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

The U.S. should send in Delta force.
(and then make Mexico the 51st U.S. State and make them pledge allegiance to the flag)

Can't hop the boarder illegally if there is no boarder to hop

K0KPgis.jpg

They can even call it Newest Mexico :laugh:

Was going to say that the mexican pres would't go with it or he would be assassinated or he is in the pockets of the cartels so he shuts up. But that video said it all

Developping story... Jared Kushner, might have OKed the "arrest" of Jamal Khashoggi, who ended up murdered/dismembered/erased by the Saudies, via phone call...

Without surprise, the White House is claiming that it is "fake news".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7646171/Jared-Kushner-claim-greenlit-arrest-Jamal-Khashoggi-phone-call-Saudi-Prince-nonsense-White-House.html

White House calls claim that Jared Kushner gave Saudi ruler permission to arrest Jamal Khashoggi before journalist was killed and dismembered 'false nonsense'

• White House calls claim in British conservative news magazine's gossip column that Jared Kushner green-lighted Jamal Khashoggi's arrest
  • Article claims more whistleblowers have come forward to Democrat-led House of Representatives with claims of wrongdoing by Trump officials
  • Report says one whistleblower is alleging that Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, approved Saudi plans to arrest Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi
  • According to Spectator, Turkey intercepted call between Kushner and Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and then used it to gain leverage over Trump
  • Trump agreed to remove American troops from northern Syria after a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
  • White House official calls report 'false nonsense'' Spectator acknowledged of its own report 'whether any of this is true is another matter'

Edit: In true form & fashion to this thread... video added.

Last edited:
Developping story... Jared Kushner, might have OKed the "arrest" of Jamal Khashoggi, who ended up murdered/dismembered/erased by the Saudies, via phone call...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7646171/Jared-Kushner-claim-greenlit-arrest-Jamal-Khashoggi-phone-call-Saudi-Prince-nonsense-White-House.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFsQuos3Nok

So this is the next BS story they will push. Got it.

I guess quid pro quo fell apart now that the whistle blower is all but confirmed to be a pro Democrat working for Biden at the time of the Burisma deals. Let's add it on the endless list of shit they've been slinging to see if it will stick. Pro tip, it probably won't.

So this is the next BS story they will push. Got it.

I guess quid pro quo fell apart now that the whistle blower is all but confirmed to be a pro Democrat working for Biden at the time of the Burisma deals. Let's add it on the endless list of shit they've been slinging to see if it will stick. Pro tip, it probably won't.

There were already rumours that Kushner would request information from the CIA and then next thing you know, that information showed on intercepts between members of the Royal family.

Weren't the US "locked and loaded" and waiting for word from the KSA when the refineries got hit?

I've never understood how the Saudis got to be so influential... They pretty much tried to run the U.S shale producers out of business and next thing you know we're kissing their ass again.

This transcends the current administration, it's not meant to be a knock solely against them. You'd think that as we built up alternatives to saudi oil that we'd be more inclined to tell them to pound sand. Doesn't seem like it's happened yet.

There were already rumours that Kushner would request information from the CIA and then next thing you know, that information showed on intercepts between members of the Royal family.

Weren't the US "locked and loaded" and waiting for word from the KSA when the refineries got hit?

I've never understood how the Saudis got to be so influential... They pretty much tried to run the U.S shale producers out of business and next thing you know we're kissing their ass again.

This transcends the current administration, it's not meant to be a knock solely against them. You'd think that as we built up alternatives to saudi oil that we'd be more inclined to tell them to pound sand. Doesn't seem like it's happened yet.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...-billions-of-dollars-buying-saudi-arabian-oil

Are you aware of the Trudeau-Irving-Saudi connection? IE: The reason Justin wants to keep importing Saudi oil while fucking over his own country?

From the National Post article you linked:
Alberta oil is not interchangeable with the stuff coming out of Saudi Arabia. Andrew Leach, an energy economist at the University of Alberta, even said that comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges. “Saudi crude and WCS (Western Canadian Select) doesn’t overlap much in terms of their markets,” he told the National Post. For one thing, most eastern Canadian refineries cannot process bitumen, the thick tar-like hydrocarbon that comes out of the Athabasca Oil Sands. Almost anybody can process Saudi Arabian crude, but only an elite fraternity of the world’s most complex refineries can turn Alberta bitumen into gasoline. To get to the east coast, Canadian oil also has to be shipped overland from more than 4,000 kilometres away, significantly adding to its total costs (Saudi Arabia is 10,000 kilometres away from the Canadian east coast, but tanker shipment is cheap). It’s also why Western Canadian Select, the industry name for most oil sands bitumen, sells at such a steep discount to more conventional oil types coming out of Saudi Arabia. In June, for instance, WCS sold at an average of USD$52.10 a barrel, compared to USD$67.87 for West Texas Intermediate (WTI), an oil category priced similarly to most Middle Eastern oils. “The oil Alberta produces is simply of a lower quality than … WTI, and is located farther away from customers,” writes the Alberta government in an online briefing note describing the WCS “discount.”

Damn Trudeau! He's letting the free market decide instead of forcing us to use a lower quality product that our refineries aren't even equipped to handle.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...-billions-of-dollars-buying-saudi-arabian-oil

Are you aware of the Trudeau-Irving-Saudi connection? IE: The reason Justin wants to keep importing Saudi oil while fucking over his own country?

That was an interesting read. I assumed the saudis came out ahead of the OPEC crisis of the 70s but not to that extent. You'd think that their leverage would diminish in a post opec world, but those bonds are just as potent I guess.

As to where we source / process our oil, yeah, there are huge regional disparities and we're not really trying to address the capability or price gap. Seems like selling for pennies on the dollar is the polite way to do business?

To be really honest I was at work and did not have the time to actually look into it. I know however that given their track record, if this is another ploy to "get Trump", it's probably going to be mostly hot air, hence my comment. Who knows, this finally might be the one but the lefties shouldn't get their hopes up. I will let the dust settle and we'll bring it up again in a few days/weeks/month when the MSM fanatical claims change to the next "impeachable offense"

As for quid pro Joe:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iAPaVD83Gcc/?list=subscriptions&randomize=false

Have you even thought about it? Rhetorical question.

It's a government shakedown. They have the ability to drag it out in court where the bill is footed by stupid NY tax payers meanwhile Trump has to foot the bill for his legal counsel. $2M is probably Fuck You money to get these stupid assholes off his back and I bet you it's less than if he paid lawyers to battle it out.

Have you even thought about it? Rhetorical question.

It's a government shakedown. They have the ability to drag it out in court where the bill is footed by stupid NY tax payers meanwhile Trump has to foot the bill for his legal counsel. $2M is probably Fuck You money to get these stupid assholes off his back and I bet you it's less than if he paid lawyers to battle it out.

Mark Cuban defended himself tooth and nail against the gov't even though it costed him many folds more then the fine. He did it out of principle, to demonstrate he was honest. That's what you do when you got fuck you money and can afford an all star lawyer team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFsQuos3Nok

clickbait. in the daily mail article they state: " The claim was made in a report in Cockburn gossip column of the U.S. edition of British conservative news magazine The Spectator. "
the video states "if true".. "if true"... "the spectator reports" in less than 30 seconds.
I actually looked up the article from the source, the spectator. here it is.
https://spectator.us/seven-whistleblowers-jared-kushner-bin-salman/
clickbait again. it goes on to talk about Ukraine and has a paragraph at the end about some source telling him that this happened, and there are whistleblowers. it ends in "Who knows whether any of this is true…but Adam Schiff certainly seems to be smiling a lot these days."

but this is just common sense. Turkey intercepted the call? I didn't know all calls are routed through Turkey. Spying on a POTUS call is a serious offense. Who is responsible that the POTUS calls are not streamed live on the internet? some serious heads would roll, no matter who is in the office.

There never was an arrest. Did he say "yeah, cut the mofo to pieces and feed him to the pigeons"? If not, then.. it's clickbait. Who in their right mind would ask for approval before doing that. especially a saudi prince who does whatever he wants and nothing happens.

To be really honest I was at work and did not have the time to actually look into it. I know however that given their track record, if this is another ploy to "get Trump", it's probably going to be mostly hot air, hence my comment. Who knows, this finally might be the one but the lefties shouldn't get their hopes up. I will let the dust settle and we'll bring it up again in a few days/weeks/month when the MSM fanatical claims change to the next "impeachable offense"

As for quid pro Joe:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iAPaVD83Gcc/?list=subscriptions&randomize=false

clickbait too. the republicans finally figured out that they can have whistleblowers of their own, because.. why not, it's free. talk is cheap, and it goes both ways. it took them way too long to do it too.

this whole "whistleblower" thing is a circus. we had the monkeys at the bottom throwing feces at the monkeys on the pedestal. now the monkeys on the pedestal are throwing it back.

Mark Cuban defended himself tooth and nail against the gov't even though it costed him many folds more then the fine. He did it out of principle, to demonstrate he was honest. That's what you do when you got fuck you money and can afford an all star lawyer team.

Yeah, and Trump is busy being President. Also, you can be noble and fight for your honor but if your opponent is dirty AF, what's stopping them from fucking you over on a technicality. So in the end you'd be guilty and out of more money. Honestly it's a case by case assessment that I don't care to dig into, I just know it's intellectually weak to conclude he's guilty because he settled.

Back