Page 194 sur 235 PremièrePremière ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 3 861 à 3 880 sur 4692

Discussion: Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Grim Voir le message
    So you're denying the occurence of the events that took place in the timeline?
    Shokin was the prosecutor looking into the same timeline I posted.
    He was disgraced, silenced and slandered so it would never come out. Trump is getting the same treatment for the same reason.
    It is soooooo obvious.
    Denying what? That Biden wanted this cat fired? No, that's as close to anything factual we've gotten so far.

We may not agree about motive seeing as I'm going by the generally accepted version of events and you're spinning the newer conspiracy theory version of it. Either way, I don't care about Biden...

None of these guys have much if any credibility as far as I'm concerned. The only reason we're talking about this is that you're following the game plan to a T by deflecting back to this topic whenever possible.

The more contentious this becomes, the more "reasonable" Trump's personal grudge and unusual foreign policy actions may appear.

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Yamaha YZF600r Thundercat
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par kahos Voir le message
    Denying what? That Biden wanted this cat fired? No, that's as close to anything factual we've gotten so far.

We may not agree about motive seeing as I'm going by the generally accepted version of events and you're spinning the newer conspiracy theory version of it. Either way, I don't care about Biden...

None of these guys have much if any credibility as far as I'm concerned. The only reason we're talking about this is that you're following the game plan to a T by deflecting back to this topic whenever possible.

The more contentious this becomes, the more "reasonable" Trump's personal grudge and unusual foreign policy actions may appear.
    Why doesn't Biden sue Giuliani for Slander/Libel? Rudy knows they have NOTHING. They know they can't sue Rudy either because he is stating FACTS.

Start at 5:30:

SUE HIM JOE? THIS MAN IS LYING ABOUT YOU ON NATIONAL TV. or is he?

What says the American Public about further inquiry into Biden rather than Trump:

What Americans think of the Trump impeachment:
    Dernière modification par Grim ; 30/09/2019 à 00h18.
    A little dose of redpill everyday, keeps the doctor away.

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Want to talk about Rudy? What about that fact he doesn't want to co-operate with the ukraine investigation?

https://www.newsweek.com/rudy-giulia...gation-1461955

"President Donald Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said he would not cooperate with the House Intelligence Committee's investigation into allegations of Ukrainian quid pro quo accusations involving the president (...)"

This ain't grade 9 Rudy, you can't throw a tantrum because you don't like whoever leads the investigation... besides, if you were all about the truth and "doing your job" for your client's sake, what does it matter?

If he had things that were so damning to Biden, surely he couldn't wait for an opportunity to let the house know...

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Want to talk about Rudy? What about that fact he doesn't want to co-operate with the ukraine investigation?

https://www.newsweek.com/rudy-giulia...gation-1461955

"President Donald Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said he would not cooperate with the House Intelligence Committee's investigation into allegations of Ukrainian quid pro quo accusations involving the president (...)"

This ain't grade 9 Rudy, you can't throw a tantrum because you don't like whoever leads the investigation... besides, if you were all about the truth and "doing your job" for your client's sake, what does it matter?

If he had things that were so damning to Biden, surely he couldn't wait for an opportunity to let the house know...
    From your own article:

"So will you not cooperate with the House Intelligence Committee?" Stephanopoulos asked on several occasions. "I wouldn't cooperate with Adam Schiff," Giuliani replied. "I think Adam Schiff should be removed."

Giuliani said if Schiff is removed and a "neutral person" is put in his place as chairman of the House committee, then he may consider cooperating with Congress.

Rudy does want to collaborate with Congress but NOT with corrupted Schiff. That's his statement.

Not this: ' What about that fact he doesn't want to co-operate with the ukraine investigation?' which is false.

Rudy doesn't want to collaborate with the false narrative Schiff is presenting to the American public.

Schiff couldn't even quote the publicly available transcript properly. Schiff stated that he did that because he was doing a parody. You can't make this shit up. Still waiting on Schiff to drop the Russian collusion proof that he said he saw with his 'own eyes'.

For the Shokin part:
    Shokin was in the prosecutor's office for 36 years.
    Shokin said he never had any complaints or grievances about his work prior to Biden launching a campaign to oust him.
    Shokin is also the one who set up the Specialized Anti-corruption Prosecutors Office that enabled NABA to conduct their work.

They replaced Shokin (who was forced to resign) with Lutsenko, who was extremely corrupted, and was accused of refusing to prosecute corrupt Ukrainian officials. Lutsenko was also given a do not prosecute list by the Obama-appointed US Ambassador to the Ukraine. This last part is straight out of the whistleblower report, in the footnotes.

The new president of Ukraine fired Lutsenko (the same prosecutor Biden said was 'solid') for being corrupt; while winning on an anti-corruption platform.
    Dernière modification par Grim ; 29/09/2019 à 23h28.

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Grim Voir le message
    From your own article:

"So will you not cooperate with the House Intelligence Committee?" Stephanopoulos asked on several occasions. "I wouldn't cooperate with Adam Schiff," Giuliani replied. "I think Adam Schiff should be removed."

Giuliani said if Schiff is removed and a "neutral person" is put in his place as chairman of the House committee, then he may consider cooperating with Congress.

Rudy does want to collaborate with Congress but NOT with corrupted Schiff. That's his statement.

What makes you think that Giuliani has any standing to impose his will on the house? I'm friends with the president so I get to dictate which elected officials I will / won't cooperate with? What a load of horseshit. I hope they hold him in contempt should he keep going down that road.

That's outlandish and shows a lack of respect for the democratic institutions that nation is built on. And you find that upstanding somehow?
    Dernière modification par kahos ; 29/09/2019 à 23h26.

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What makes you think that Giuliani has any standing to impose his will on the house? I'm friends with the president so I get to dictate which elected officials I will / won't cooperate with? What a load of horseshit. I hope they hold him in contempt should he keep going down that road.

That's outlandish and shows a lack of respect for the democratic institutions that nation is built on. And you find that upstanding somehow?
    Tell that to Nancy Pelosi. (and Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Schiff, Nadler)

Giuliani is doing exactly what needs to be done for his client, the POTUS.

Well played Nancy! Impeach Trump with a vengeance.

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Joe Biden's campaign wrote to executives at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox News to “demand” that Rudy Giuliani not be invited on the air to discuss Ukraine and President Trump because of what they called his misleading comments about the Biden family

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...907225099?s=21

I don't believe this is from Joe Biden's campaign. This has to be the Dems officially throwing Biden under the bus.

They figured this was the best way for him to be exposed without damaging the Party.

I have to give it to them, it was a good (desperate) political move. Read between the lines, nothing is what it seems.

House of cards. Joe Biden is now out of the race.

This is looking like a Warren run or get ready for this possible spin:

'Is Hillary about to try AGAIN? Clinton is joined by daughter Chelsea as she slams Trump as an 'illegitimate president' and a 'corrupt human tornado' ahead of a week packed with media appearances, sparking rumors she plans to enter the 2020 race
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...president.html'

Bill Clinton is doing bad though. He's about 137 pounds right now and it's looking pretty grim. I'm not too sure Hillary will run. She is physically unhealthy herself.

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well, this has been entertaining. Let's check back in a few weeks and see what happens.

It'll be even more interesting to come back in a year from now and see who prevailed.

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well, this has been entertaining. Let's check back in a few weeks and see what happens.

It'll be even more interesting to come back in a year from now and see who prevailed.
    Honestly, I won't even make a fuss if I'm right or wrong. This is literally a soap opera. America's greatest strength is selling entertainment. I am very entertained right now hahaha

I'm thinking of playing: 'Pretend to be a Democrat for a week'
    ^^
    This comment pretty much sums up all politicians including Trump. It's all a fucking show for the whole world to watch more less every 2 years. This year they went all in with theatrics, CGI and special effects! It's like a dream within a dream, that someone else told me about.

Street Freak

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pretty much.

Here's what I initially quoted from the report.

"(...) collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law."

Here's a larger quote from page two of the report that addresses this head on:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.”

Mueller could never prove or deny "collusion" as it's outside the scope of the parameters he was working with in the first place.

This is why it borders on the meaningless / dishonest to say that after all was said and done he found no collusion. That was not a possible outcome of his inquiry to begin with.

It was smart of trump and his team to focus on "collusion" to shape the narrative.

Now let me quote from the MUELLER REPORT!

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.”"

"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

Why are you still saying there is a crime?

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle Tractor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ok kids break it up, you two go in different corners facing the wall till you calm down.
    https://tunerbattlegrounds.com/compe...52-jose-mendez Vote if you want to help a local, can vote daily. Thanks!

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle .
    A.K.A:
    Stirl_89mr2
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    All the Trump haters are awfully silent these days... Hmmmmmm....
    Fix the cause of the issue, don't cater to the result

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    BMW Bus Metro Walk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Stirl_ae86 Voir le message
    All the Trump haters are awfully silent these days... Hmmmmmm....
    How come?

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Lada turbo
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par nightshifter Voir le message
    How come?
    Maybe they are afraid of triggering Captain copy/paste...

15. Likes Jeremi01 Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle .
    A.K.A:
    Stirl_89mr2
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par nightshifter Voir le message
    How come?
    Probably because a few have finally started to accept what's been obvious since fall 2016

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Geo Metro
    A.K.A:
    QSR01
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Probably because a few have finally started to accept what's been obvious since fall 2016
    Où parce que les gens sont tannés de s'obstiner sur le sujet....

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par CRNKY Voir le message
    ok kids break it up, you two go in different corners facing the wall till you calm down.
    I've got no issues with anyone here. I think we'll simply continue to have a respectul discussion as we have over the past couple days...

Wether you choose to read or interact with these posts is up to you

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

19. Likes Stirl_ae86 Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That it suited the Russian federation better for Trump to win over Hillary? Sure, that's not a crime in itself. It's fair for them to have a preference. I'm sure Israel had their own preference and so forth.

I don't think Russia has never been "not involved" in elections or American domestic issues. Just like I expect the opposite to be true.

That Trump jr met with Russian officials at Trump tower on June 9th to get dirt on opponents ? That's a little more moraly ambiguous but is not being prosecuted as a conspiracy. That their interests were aligned is not a crime in itself. The Trump campaign was in it to win it. Not every one of their actions can be tied to Trump Sr.

And here we are for round two 'of leaning on foreign actors to get dirt on the opposition" Is it a crime in itself to ask? Probably not. Just how much pressure should you apply when you're using foreign policy for more than just "official use"?

Is it in line with what the public expects or deserve from their commander in chief? It'll be for their representatives to resolve.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle .
    A.K.A:
    Stirl_89mr2
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That it suited the Russian federation better for Trump to win over Hillary? Sure, that's not a crime in itself. It's fair for them to have a preference. I'm sure Israel had their own preference and so forth.

I don't think Russia has never been "not involved" in elections or American domestic issues. Just like I expect the opposite to be true.

That Trump jr met with Russian officials at Trump tower on June 9th to get dirt on opponents ? That's a little more moraly ambiguous but is not being prosecuted as a conspiracy. That their interests were aligned is not a crime in itself. The Trump campaign was in it to win it. Not every one of their actions can be tied to Trump Sr.

And here we are for round two 'of leaning on foreign actors to get dirt on the opposition" Is it a crime in itself to ask? Probably not. Just how much pressure should you apply when you're using foreign policy for more than just "official use"?

Is it in line with what the public expects or deserve from their commander in chief? It'll be for their representatives to resolve.

No, the fact that Trump represents a threat to the global elite's house of cards and they've been doing everything in their power to slander him and his family since he won the election.

Status
    Car:
    Ford
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No, the fact that Trump represents a threat to the global elite's house of cards and they've been doing everything in their power to slander him and his family since he won the election.
    A threat to it? He's also a part of it. Ivy League education, wealth, international connections, business interests and all. You don't get to where he got just minding your own business and sticking to your backyard. I don't get the whole underdog / man of the people aspect to it.

Sure, he hates the DC cronies, but he brought his own NYC clique in with him.

And the whole slander thing? That's part of his playbook too. Man's got quite the history. There's no shortage of angles to run.

Obama was dogged with the whole birth certificate for 8 years. Of course you get to the top and there are a lot of people that want to take you down.

Besides, isn't that the whole point of being president? Take all the aggro/ attention so that the real work can take place unimpeded in the shadows?

Page 194 sur 235 PremièrePremière ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages