Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Harris is a terrible pick. She's from a state that democrats would still win if they ran a box of used tampons and Biden is actually more popular with black voters than she is.

Problem is they boxed themselves in with the "Has to be a black woman" nonsense. Live by identity politics, die by them as well.

Their base would vote for Trump out of spite if they didn't have a "BIPOC female" on the ticket.

What BIPOC really means is everything but white, but in a way that can't be objected to.

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/top...-with-danger-voted-by-mail-22-straight-times/

Seems like the most vocal critic of mail in voting are also some of it's biggest users.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

Let's take an example with another touchy object..... Guns.

People have guns and they have to jump through a few hoops to get it and overall it works but yes there are still issues.

Now let's mail guns to everyone no matter if they asked for one or not. I'm sure it'll be as effective as the system where people have to go through a check to get it.

So I laugh at the ignorance of people who can't comprehend that the scale of mail in voting affects the performance of the outcome.

And oh, side note, in the Democrat version of the stimulus bill that Trump side stepped, the Democrats wanted to remove the signature from mail in voting, make it even more open to fraud.

Harris is a terrible pick. She's from a state that democrats would still win if they ran a box of used tampons and Biden is actually more popular with black voters than she is.

Problem is they boxed themselves in with the "Has to be a black woman" nonsense. Live by identity politics, die by them as well.
Susan Rice then?
Btw, I'm not naming my favorites, I'm just naming possibilities

Either way, Democrates are fucked. They should've gone with either Bernie the commie or Andrew Yang if they wanted any bit of chance against Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Let's take an example with another touchy object..... Guns.

People have guns and they have to jump through a few hoops to get it and overall it works but yes there are still issues.

Now let's mail guns to everyone no matter if they asked for one or not. I'm sure it'll be as effective as the system where people have to go through a check to get it.

So I laugh at the ignorance of people who can't comprehend that the scale of mail in voting affects the performance of the outcome.

And oh, side note, in the Democrat version of the stimulus bill that Trump side stepped, the Democrats wanted to remove the signature from mail in voting, make it even more open to fraud.

Still ironic that the most outspoken critics are the one that have done it the most often. They couldn't be bothered to go about it the "best" and most secure way". They didn't care about the potential impact on the outcome then or sought to make it more difficult / secure either.

It's really only such a big issue because Donald trailing in the polls and they're setting the stage to contest the outcome. The states have decided the elections wouldn't be post-poned. They've got to make this happen somehow.

Why is it that in your world view only democrats would abuse this system? What makes you think they need that so desperately considering their contender is arguably more popular than the incumbent right now? I'd expect both sides to screw the pooch if they think they can get away with it. Surely there would be some dead republicans or newly convicted felons getting ballots just the same.

I'm not saying there won't be any fraud. But I'm not going to go and suggest that only one side would benefit.

We're in 2020 and there a no suitable alternatives to voting in person like they did in the 18th century?

Pretty sad state of affairs when the bestest most awesomest country, the leader of the free world, can't figure out an election. Wasn't Democracy one of their proudest exports?

Susan Rice then?

Either way, Democrates are fucked. They should've gone with either Bernie the commie or Andrew Yang if they wanted any bit of chance against Trump.

They probably wanted someone that had no role to play in the obama administration.

Rice as VP would turn this campaign into benghazi 2.0. That foreign policy experience was a liability now, but they'll spin this as an asset when they make her secretary of state.

Having a former prosecutor on board gives them better "law and order" / "defund the police" card.

Still ironic that the most outspoken critics are the one that have done it the most often. They couldn't be bothered to go about it the "best" and most secure way". They didn't care about the potential impact on the outcome then or sought to make it more difficult / secure either.

It's really only such a big issue because Donald trailing in the polls and they're setting the stage to contest the outcome. The states have decided the elections wouldn't be post-poned. They've got to make this happen somehow.

Why is it that in your world view only democrats would abuse this system? What makes you think they need that so desperately considering their contender is arguably more popular than the incumbent right now? I'd expect both sides to screw the pooch if they think they can get away with it. Surely there would be some dead republicans or newly convicted felons getting ballots just the same.

I'm not saying there won't be any fraud. But I'm not going to go and suggest that only one side would benefit.

We're in 2020 and there a no suitable alternatives to voting in person like they did in the 18th century?

Pretty sad state of affairs when the bestest most awesomest country, the leader of the free world, can't figure out an election. Wasn't Democracy one of their proudest exports?

They probably wanted someone that had no role to play in the obama administration.

Rice as VP would turn this campaign into benghazi 2.0. That foreign policy experience was a liability now, but they'll spin this as an asset when they make her secretary of state.

Having a former prosecutor on board gives them better "law and order" / "defund the police" card.

If only there was a federal agency that had a record of every tax payer in the states.

IMO ça serais Epic que Trump aille sa face sur le Mont Rushmore

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploa....jpeg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Surtout s'ils utilisent cette statue là:

trump-naked-sculptures-by-indecline.jpg

Susan Rice then?

The thing is they never wanted Biden, the party intelligentsia wanted Harris from jump. Obama had hand picked her as his successor and she went into the primaries with all the support and momentum from the party establishment and the media.

The problem with that is, these DC elite clowns live in a bubble and they're totally disconnected from reality. In their world view, Harris is perfect, she checks all the boxes, good looking black woman, etc. Outside the bubble, we see her as an unlikable phony shrew. What does it tell you when african americans can't stand the sight of her? So her campaign tanked.

This scenario actually works out better for them. Harris as the presidential candidate would have gotten murdered no matter what. If Biden wins, the party will let him play president for one year and turf his ass (He'll probably retire for health reasons) and the democrats will have their black female president.

If only there was a federal agency that had a record of every tax payer in the states.

The big bad IRS? But... there are non-citizen paying taxes?! They can't possibly use that information!

As much as I find questionable that the states are essentially running the federal / presidential elections using slightly different playbooks, it would be a bit of a duplication of efforts to build and administer a giant federal database and have a federal department in charge of it.

This scenario actually works out better for them. Harris as the presidential candidate would have gotten murdered no matter what. If Biden wins, the party will let him play president for one year and turf his ass (He'll probably retire for health reasons) and the democrats will have their black female president.

I also think that she'd be very likely to be president before the end of Biden's term. Not 100% sure he'd go / step aside willingly tho. Not many people would be able to objectively assess their fitness to remain president. To even put his name forward at such an old age shows that self-assessment to be lacking.

I think he's more likely to die or have a massive stroke than just say 'alright folks, this has been fun. I don't want all this power and all these responsibilities anymore'.

The thing is they never wanted Biden, the party intelligentsia wanted Harris from jump. Obama had hand picked her as his successor and she went into the primaries with all the support and momentum from the party establishment and the media.

The problem with that is, these DC elite clowns live in a bubble and they're totally disconnected from reality. In their world view, Harris is perfect, she checks all the boxes, good looking black woman, etc. Outside the bubble, we see her as an unlikable phony shrew. What does it tell you when african americans can't stand the sight of her? So her campaign tanked.

Yea, either way, my money is on Trump.
This thread will go on until 2024 lol

I also think that she'd be very likely to be president before the end of Biden's term. Not 100% sure he'd go / step aside willingly tho. Not many people would be able to objectively assess their fitness to remain president. To even put his name forward at such an old age shows that self-assessment to be lacking.

I think he's more likely to die or have a massive stroke than just say 'alright folks, this has been fun. I don't want all this power and all these responsibilities anymore'.

I just don't see how he could do it. He's barely holding it together now when they roll him out of his basement for ridiculously restricted media apparences of 10 minutes or less.

On top of the stress of the job, he would have to hold daily press briefings, and actually answer questions, about the virus, the economy, Russia, China, etc.

Now I get that the media for a democrat president is completly different than for a republican president (Obama's 8 years was complete total fawning sycophancy from the press) I still wonder how they get around all of that. Perhaps the VP will do that part of the job.

The big bad IRS? But... there are non-citizen paying taxes?! They can't possibly use that information!

As much as I find questionable that the states are essentially running the federal / presidential elections using slightly different playbooks, it would be a bit of a duplication of efforts to build and administer a giant federal database and have a federal department in charge of it.

Remember when the states were being built on the "no taxation without representation"?

I just don't see how he could do it. He's barely holding it together now when they roll him out of his basement for ridiculously restricted media apparences of 10 minutes or less.

On top of the stress of the job, he would have to hold daily press briefings, and actually answer questions, about the virus, the economy, Russia, China, etc.

Now I get that the media for a democrat president is completly different than for a republican president (Obama's 8 years was complete total fawning sycophancy from the press) I still wonder how they get around all of that. Perhaps the VP will do that part of the job.

C'est évident que la VP va avoir beaucoup de responsabilité. Pas besoin d'avoir un QI de 200 et de courir un Maraton pour être président des USA. La sagesse et l'expérience d'un homme mature ça compte aussi. Trump est probablement plus intelligent que Biden, plus fort physiquement mais tu sais quoi, on s'en criss, Trump à la maturité d'un kid de 12 ans dans son pic hormonal, rendu là ta force et ton QI vaut rien car il manque un lien pour canaliser tout ça en quelque chose de concret. Trump en est incapable de canaliser son QI et sa force en quelque chose de structuré.

Roosevelt est mort après 6 mois dans son élections en 1945, Truman son VP a pris sa place et a continuer. ça sest vu et ils ont passé à travers.

Back