Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

I have a brand new butthurt delivery for y'all.

tydtd.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-05-10_at_17-540199.JPG

lgd9ux9ziuv01.gif

Julian-536286.JPG

Dank memes Yo!

You wanna talk about Michael Cohen and the shady as fuck money he's been taking from corporations and russian oligarchs since Trump became president?

Remember when those raids were witch hunts?

Dank memes Yo!

You wanna talk about Michael Cohen and the shady as fuck money he's been taking from corporations and russian oligarchs since Trump became president?

Remember when those raids were witch hunts?

Riiiiiight.... you mean the $600k he took from AT&T which didn't result in an approved merger, i.e. NOT pay for play
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/att...-michael-cohen-was-a-big-mistake-reuters.html

Or are you talking about the payments to other Michael Cohens because the illegally obtained bank records seemed to have included multiple Michaels.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...is-claims-are-about-other-michael-cohens.html

You're like the guy with the shovel in the gif.

Oh and that scumbag lawyer Avenatti, he owes millions in back taxes, he's ripped off so many people with his coffee buisiness but please keep him on CNN, you can't get more entertaining than this flaming shit show circus.

Riiiiiight.... you mean the $600k he took from AT&T which didn't result in an approved merger, i.e. NOT pay for play
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/11/att...-michael-cohen-was-a-big-mistake-reuters.html

Or are you talking about the payments to other Michael Cohens because the illegally obtained bank records seemed to have included multiple Michaels.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...is-claims-are-about-other-michael-cohens.html

You're like the guy with the shovel in the gif.

Oh and that scumbag lawyer Avenatti, he owes millions in back taxes, he's ripped off so many people with his coffee buisiness but please keep him on CNN, you can't get more entertaining than this flaming shit show circus.

It's called Pay to Play, not Pay to get what you want. You pay for access/"insight" not direct results, convenient that you choose to only talk about the smaller of the 2 figures, not the $1.2M paid by Norvatis, or the $150k paid by a South-Korea defense firm that was bidding for a defence contract.

You conveniently don't address the $500k that seem to have been paid by a company controlled by Viktor Vekselberg, a russian oligarch who the Trump administration themselves sanctioned. So this person is important enough and presumably involved enough to warrant sanctions and have his assets frozen but it's cool for Trump's personal "lawyer" to take payments from him.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...2-billion-assets-frozen-sources-idUSKBN1HS0FB

Michael Cohen, the same man who said he paid out of his own pocket the settlement, Michael Cohen the same man to claims that he represented Trump in this settlement without Trump knowing about it. Both of which we now know to not be true. Excuse me if I don't take anything he says to be factual.

How about you try being factually acurate? A company he once owned owes Millions in backtaxes.

I'm assuming you only read this article on zero-hedge:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ay-face-disbarrment-legal-action-past-catches
Where they make it clear that the failed coffee business owed $5M in back taxes not him.

Do you really want to get into shitty business practices, unpaid suppliers and bankrupt companies? Surely if it's Ok for POTUS it's ok for the rest of population.

To be clear I think Avenatti has a massive ego and is chasing attention and wouldn't pass up an opportunity to be on television to save his own mother. But he's serving his client masterfully so far and doing the same damn thing Trump is doing on Twitter, flooding the media with your narrative.

It's called Pay to Play, not Pay to get what you want. You pay for access/"insight" not direct results, convenient that you choose to only talk about the smaller of the 2 figures, not the $1.2M paid by Norvatis, or the $150k paid by a South-Korea defense firm that was bidding for a defence contract.

You conveniently don't address the $500k that seem to have been paid by a company controlled by Viktor Vekselberg, a russian oligarch who the Trump administration themselves sanctioned. So this person is important enough and presumably involved enough to warrant sanctions and have his assets frozen but it's cool for Trump's personal "lawyer" to take payments from him.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...2-billion-assets-frozen-sources-idUSKBN1HS0FB

Michael Cohen, the same man who said he paid out of his own pocket the settlement, Michael Cohen the same man to claims that he represented Trump in this settlement without Trump knowing about it. Both of which we now know to not be true. Excuse me if I don't take anything he says to be factual.

How about you try being factually acurate? A company he once owned owes Millions in backtaxes.

I'm assuming you only read this article on zero-hedge:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ay-face-disbarrment-legal-action-past-catches
Where they make it clear that the failed coffee business owed $5M in back taxes not him.

Do you really want to get into shitty business practices, unpaid suppliers and bankrupt companies? Surely if it's Ok for POTUS it's ok for the rest of population.

To be clear I think Avenatti has a massive ego and is chasing attention and wouldn't pass up an opportunity to be on television to save his own mother. But he's serving his client masterfully so far and doing the same damn thing Trump is doing on Twitter, flooding the media with your narrative.

Cohen is a genius. If I could get paid 2.2 million because I knew someone and give them fuck all in return, I'd do it in a heartbeat too. Free money from stupid people.

And no shit it's not pay to get direct results, that would be a blatant bribe. They skirt around the fact and people who "donate" end up getting favorable outcomes. But it's funny how these companies/people are programmed to operate with swamp politics. I mean if a few million is scandalous where are the proverbial anal cavity searches of the Clinton foundation that was receiving tens if not hundred of million of dollars in "donations".

As far as the Russian, I don't give a shit because it follows the same formula. He probably wanted a favorable outcome, sent a little "consulting fee" Cohen's way and I'd only agree with you if afterwards they lifted the sanctions, otherwise it's just another waste of money by someone who thinks they can go by the old way of doing things. You want to know of a more important $500,000 payment, how about one for a "speech"

The New York Times reported in 2015 that “shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.”

Again bring me something where illegal funds influenced a decision Trump made and I'll agree with you, otherwise all I see is a bunch of DemocRATS clutching at anything and everything no matter how much of a non issue it is.

Now for the scumbag, sure, on a technicality he doesn't personally owe the $5M. Instead he strategically hid behind an LLC in what the article describes as a "pump and dump". So factually accurate, he doesn't owe it but his actions at the helm of the company he owned resulted in $5M owed. That's on top of the 1.5 million his law firm owes where he paid himself 1.8million. Him and Stormy make the perfect sleazebag couple.

This is great:

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”
That would be interesting.#JCPOA
— Raman Ghavami (@Raman_Ghavami) May 8, 2018

Basically Iran has already admitted there were payouts and they're blackmailing the people who got kickbacks unless the money keeps following in. Meanwhile you have John Kerry racing around meeting with officials and certain EU companies stepping up to the plate. Oh and the UN's top nuclear inspector quits.

How much more obvious can you get? CNN coverage, nope, now they have some new conspiracy theory involving Ice Cube. :laugh:

On the topic of payouts:
http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2145808/trump-indonesia-project-latest-stop-chinas-belt-and-road

A subsidiary of Chinese state-owned construction firm Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC) signed a deal with Indonesia’s MNC Land to build a theme park outside Jakarta as part of the ambitious project, the company said on Thursday.

The deal is the latest to raise questions about the extent of Trump’s financial exposure to Beijing.

The park – expected to be backed with up to US$500 million in Chinese government loans – is part of an “integrated lifestyle resort”, known as MNC Lido City.

The project includes Trump-branded hotels, residences and a golf course, as well as other hotel, shopping and residential developments.

Before:
DdFrvZWX0AIxZ9N.jpg

After:
DdFrvZaXcAA6xNw.jpg

Must be a coincidence...

How the Indonesian population/economy can support a billion dollar "lifestyle" resort is beyond me. This just looks like another landgrab through commercial dealing by the Chinese government and maybe a bit of bribery along the way. Finance commercially unviable projects through state owned companies and when payments become difficult force the foreign nation to sign a long-term lease back to you.

Belt and road is as much about commercial trade and export as it is about securing land/infrastructure to support future Chinese military positions and domestic energy security. Just like Gwadar Port in Pakistan and the one Sri Lanka, all of a sudden China can have a presence in the persian gulf/gulf of oman/arabian sea/indian ocean.

Keep an on eye out for all these projects through out asia. Thai canal anyone?

Back