Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

This a thread about Trump. Feel free to start about the democrats if you want. You seem obsessed with them and everyone who isn’t Trump.

Yes! Let's talk about Trump!

Racist, homophobe, transphobe, sexist, mysogynist, Drumpf, orange man, cheetos, small hand, toupee, nazi, worst than hitler, dictator, fascist, russian, kkk, white supremacist,

did i miss anything?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yes! Let's talk about Trump!

Racist, homophobe, transphobe, sexist, mysogynist, Drumpf, orange man, cheetos, small hand, toupee, nazi, worst than hitler, dictator, fascist, russian, kkk, white supremacist,

did i miss anything?

That's a little overdone.

I'd settle for narcistic mythomaniac in over his head. Decent political acumen and showmanship though. I'll give him that. Made American politics into the greatest TV reality show ever. No small feat.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...elated-to-hunter-biden-in-senate-hands-report

Come on, at this point you should be seeing the big picture if you have iq above 2 digits lol

Meaning the biden sideshow is truly the "big picture"?

Cool. Any updates about Trump's tax returns?
Anyone with an IQ over room temperature may likewise find concerning that one would fight disclosure all the way to the supreme court. That's a lot of fighting for something above board isn't it?

High profile Republicans and Democrat being crooks doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. Both parties are pretty embarrassing right now

Dems are in trouble if Bernie ends up being the flag bearer. Pretty sad state of affairs and he'll get rekt.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't trust the dems leadership to fight their way out of a paper bag. A few heads should roll at this point. Apathy and infighting will be their undoing. Republicans will rally their base + evangelicals and have a good fighting chance.

I think the republican establishment has come to terms with Trump being a polarizing attention whore / distraction as they enjoy their elected offices and going about their business.

That's a little overdone.

I'd settle for narcistic mythomaniac in over his head. Decent political acumen and showmanship though. I'll give him that. Made American politics into the greatest TV reality show ever. No small feat.

Meaning the biden sideshow is truly the "big picture"?

Cool. Any updates about Trump's tax returns?
Anyone with an IQ over room temperature may likewise find concerning that one would fight disclosure all the way to the supreme court. That's a lot of fighting for something above board isn't it?

High profile Republicans and Democrat being crooks doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. Both parties are pretty embarrassing right now

Dems are in trouble if Bernie ends up being the flag bearer. Pretty sad state of affairs and he'll get rekt.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't trust the dems leadership to fight their way out of a paper bag. A few heads should roll at this point. Apathy and infighting will be their undoing. Republicans will rally their base + evangelicals and have a good fighting chance.

I think the republican establishment has come to terms with Trump being a polarizing attention whore / distraction as they enjoy their elected offices and going about their business.

Biden? lol yea it's cool, I understand if you don't see it :)

There's been a lot of back and forth since my last post so I'll sum it up as quickly as I can.

Quite simply, I do not want to spend time arguing with someone who will not take the time to properly evaluate the points I bring because the material is too big/complex/long. I'll gladly debate at length with someone who does but otherwise why waste my time?

See the thing is Grim might be over the top and come off strong but from what I see, he puts in the time to research. For example, he actually mentions that he'd read the bill Tucker Carlson was talking about not just take his word for it. Regardless of your position on the matter, you can't honestly debate any topic when you only have a superficial understanding of the matter.

I probably spend an average of 2-4 hours a day reading news, watching videos and listening to podcasts about what's going on around the world (finance, politics and technology). One of my spring boards is usually ZeroHedge which is a pretty good accumulator of on the fringe articles. What I then try to do is come back here and share what I believe are the best nuggets I've come across. Even after sifting through some junk, the "good stuff" may still be 30+ minutes. When only a specific part applies I even go one step further and give the time at which to start. Anyway, point being I can't distill hours and hours into 100 words and have it all make perfect sense.

And you know, I may be wrong about something but instead of an intelligent rebuttal which I would then love to debate and maybe change my mind, example "I think this is not true because of _____" usually the response is " c0nsPiraCy tH30ry". To that I usually get fed up and rightly or wrongly, associate these types of stupid responses to stupid people. People will then claim ad hominem but there was never anything of substance to need to resort to it in the first place. It's more of a frustration purge mechanism than anything

Basically after pages of posting information that gets ignored/down played, only to be followed by a question that could be answered by what we've previously posted, it's annoying. If you're not ready to take the time to properly inform yourself my simple request is to not jump into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to swim. Come here, post your anti-Trump memes, console each other after each loss and leave the rest uncommented.

Oh yeah, we all remember the campaign pledges in 2016 to make Ukraine great again and to clean up decades and decades of systematic corruption post eastern block collapse.

The U.S didn't lift a finger when part of Ukraine got invaded and now because the "wrong dudes got rich" we're supposed to give a shit about their turmoil/ internal drama.Get real.

New administration trying to blame previous administration / key figures. Opposition trying to bring down government. It's always the same circus.

Except this time we have Rudy conducting the investigation for some reason and the right wing press as his cheerleaders. You've got some of the world's premier law enforcement agencies at your disposal and good ole Rudy is somehow running the show? Sounds legit...

Pic from yesterday morning... orange spray tan line at it's finest.

jsyu3p9xzlf41.jpg

Except this time we have Rudy conducting the investigation for some reason and the right wing press as his cheerleaders. You've got some of the world's premier law enforcement agencies at your disposal and good ole Rudy is somehow running the show? Sounds legit...

Those premier law enforcement agencies litterally lauched investigations to take the guy down, can't really blame him for not trusting them.

Back