Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

queue the music.

No more living in fear it's time to raise our king.
We made it happen we're the chosen ones!

Hey Grim, tu te mets tu du spay tan dans face comme ton idole?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Funny how there's no talk of Trump's secret police (ICE and CPB) rounding up people in unmarked cars. First it was portland now it's expanding to more cities.

I didn't think I could be shocked by this administration, but it just keeps getting crazier.

Any day now those 2nd ammendment people will come out and fight this repressive government, any day now, probably november.

Funny how there's no talk of Trump's secret police (ICE and CPB) rounding up people in unmarked cars. First it was portland now it's expanding to more cities.

I didn't think I could be shocked by this administration, but it just keeps getting crazier.

Any day now those 2nd ammendment people will come out and fight this repressive government, any day now, probably november.

ICE.jpg

Seeing as setting marked police cars on fire has been a bit of trend lately are we really surprised that unmarked vehicles are being used?

I'm not a big proponent of shoving the fed government presence down cities throats for the sake of politicking but I think it's a stretch to make every arrest "illegitimate" on account of tactics.

Seeing as setting marked police cars on fire has been a bit of trend lately are we really surprised that unmarked vehicles are being used?

I'm not a big proponent of shoving the fed government presence down cities throats for the sake of politicking but I think it's a stretch to make every arrest "illegitimate" on account of tactics.

They're unidentified, no badge number, no unit number, no identifier of the branch of government they belong to, and by unmarked cars I should have been clearer, literally civilian cars with seemingly no law-enforcement modifications/attachment.

There are videos of people just getting picked up for seemingly no reason.

They're unidentified, no badge number, no unit number, no identifier of the branch of government they belong to, and by unmarked cars I should have been clearer, literally civilian cars with seemingly no law-enforcement modifications/attachment.

There are videos of people just getting picked up for seemingly no reason.

Idk. I think they've gone a little bit too far down the urban war fighter / special forces persona but I've seen 'police' velcro tags, (subdued) agency identifiers and radio /call signs identifiers on their (camo) uniforms in most pictures. I'd fully expect them to announce / verbalize "police" or "federal agent" when making an arrest however.

CBP / USBP likely doesn't maintain a fleet in the areas they find themselves thrust into for nebulous reasons. .Those could very well be rentals or admin cars from the federal parks service for all we know. It would sort of be silly if regulations mandated black/grey Ford Taurus with 8" aerial mounted on the roof or the perp gets a freebie on a technical foul.

The feds clearly don't care very much about the state's usual MO or guidelines on uniforms/ vehicles, that's for sure.

Making an arrest within a crowd is likely to cause injuries to their personnel / the public so I could see "low key" and the element of surprise being favored as an alternative. It speaks to the fact that there is probably a lot of surveillance / intel processing behind the scenes.

I think protesters may have been operating under the belief that they're untouchable within a group setting and that there is no willpower at the municipal level to intervene. This would be intended to drive the point home that they can be found and held accountable just the same. There's definitely a "message" being sent here.

I still think it's theatrics and a misguided show of force for the most part. Do I think it's good "governance" Nah.

But I wouldn't default to all of it being "unfounded" or labeling this as extraordinary rendition with the suspension of habeas corpus. I don't think people are going to "black sites"

Domestic Terrorism, Treason and Sedition are not light charges.

The Death Penalty is now happening (GOOD) in the great and glorious USA.

ot1gft8xms411.png

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Put your DIAPERS ON YOUR FACE.

Hey mon Grimou! Qu’est-ce tu fais pour aller chercher ton épicerie depuis que le masque est obligatoire? Tu es fourré là mon ti-Trumpimou!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Executed in 2020... for a murders committed in 1990. Yeah, same difference. People spend years if not decades on death row. I don't think they're getting the electric chair ready quite yet in portland. Got to hate it when reality gets in the way of a good fantasy.

That’s a cool LEGO set! Would buy.

287aabb7dd181c9a989c139a7b0e87e0.jpg

Last edited:
Le maire de Portland s’est fait poivrer la face hier par la “police” fédéral.

Tha fuck?

La situation à Portland démontre ce que sont devenus les médias aux États-Unis. Les manifestants ont commencés un feu à la maudite bâtisse fédérale qu'ils essayent de détruire depuis Dieu sait quand, et en réponse, les agents fédéraux ont envoyés le gaz. Il y a plein de vidéos sur le Net.

Les médias de masse ne mentionnent jamais l'incendie, ils prétendent qu'une manifestation pacifique a été gazée pour aucune raison.

Idk. I think they've gone a little bit too far down the urban war fighter / special forces persona but I've seen 'police' velcro tags, (subdued) agency identifiers and radio /call signs identifiers on their (camo) uniforms in most pictures. I'd fully expect them to announce / verbalize "police" or "federal agent" when making an arrest however.

CBP / USBP likely doesn't maintain a fleet in the areas they find themselves thrust into for nebulous reasons. .Those could very well be rentals or admin cars from the federal parks service for all we know. It would sort of be silly if regulations mandated black/grey Ford Taurus with 8" aerial mounted on the roof or the perp gets a freebie on a technical foul.

The feds clearly don't care very much about the state's usual MO or guidelines on uniforms/ vehicles, that's for sure.

Making an arrest within a crowd is likely to cause injuries to their personnel / the public so I could see "low key" and the element of surprise being favored as an alternative. It speaks to the fact that there is probably a lot of surveillance / intel processing behind the scenes.

I think protesters may have been operating under the belief that they're untouchable within a group setting and that there is no willpower at the municipal level to intervene. This would be intended to drive the point home that they can be found and held accountable just the same. There's definitely a "message" being sent here.

I still think it's theatrics and a misguided show of force for the most part. Do I think it's good "governance" Nah.

But I wouldn't default to all of it being "unfounded" or labeling this as extraordinary rendition with the suspension of habeas corpus. I don't think people are going to "black sites"

It's all electoral bullshit, if it wasn't an election year and Trump wasn't so far behind Biden he wouldn't be falling back on his last card "Law & Order". 12 people were shot in Chicago in a driveby? Tragic but that's the norm in Chicago it literally happens all the time why are does Trump care now?

They keep sliding down the authoritarian slope, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if by November battleground states controlled by republicans start "consolidating" polling stations that will be "protected" by federal forces.

Back