Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

It didn't actually happen, CNN reported it. Must be fake news...

If you actually read the article, he was tapped way before the campaign for other reasons.

It didn't actually happen, CNN reported it. Must be fake news...

If you actually read the article, he was tapped way before the campaign for other reasons.
To clarify: Paul Manafort was wiretapped by the FBI, not Trump. The wiretapping started in 2014, way before Trump began running for president.

Ironique le fait qu'il traite les athlètes professionnels qui protestent contre l'inégalité des races et les politiques de Trump de Fils de pute, mais lors de Charlottesville, il a dit qu'Il y avait des good guys dans les suprématistes blancs.

Ironique le fait qu'il traite les athlètes professionnels qui protestent contre l'inégalité des races et les politiques de Trump de Fils de pute, mais lors de Charlottesville, il a dit qu'Il y avait des good guys dans les suprématistes blancs.

C'est vraiment pas ce qu'il a dit mais bon..

Tu peux aussi protester les inegalités sans manquer de respect au symbole du pays et à une bonne partie de tes fans. En tant qu'athlete, il faut pas être tres brillant pour se mettre à dos une bonne partie des gens qui paient ton salaire.

C'est vraiment pas ce qu'il a dit mais bon..

Tu peux aussi protester les inegalités sans manquer de respect au symbole du pays et à une bonne partie de tes fans. En tant qu'athlete, il faut pas être tres brillant pour se mettre à dos une bonne partie des gens qui paient ton salaire.

Le premier amendement permet au joueurs de le faire. Par le fait même, ceux qui voient ça comme une manque de respect envers les les vétérans ou le pays, ne voit qu'un infime partie du problème et sont du genre à se fermer les yeux et manger leurs ailes de poulets chaque dimanche.

Ils ont le droit de démontrer leur insatisfaction comme ils le veulent. Ils se présentent au match et font leur boulot.

Il y a rien de contradictoire dans ce qu'il a dit ici versus ce qu'il a dit au sujet de la NFL.

Il a dit qu'il serait très satisfait si les propriétaires mettraient à la porte les fils de pute qui s'agenouillent durant l'hymne national. En fait, il a dit qu'Il était contre cette protestation. Qu'est-ce qui est si difficile à comprendre?

To clarify: Paul Manafort was wiretapped by the FBI, not Trump. The wiretapping started in 2014, way before Trump began running for president.

Manafort has an apartment at Trump Towers and they tapped his wires there. So when Trump said

trump-twitter-3-03-17.jpg

He was called and idiot, a racist, and unfit for the Presidency.

But he was right.

Le premier amendement permet au joueurs de le faire. Par le fait même, ceux qui voient ça comme une manque de respect envers les les vétérans ou le pays, ne voit qu'un infime partie du problème et sont du genre à se fermer les yeux et manger leurs ailes de poulets chaque dimanche.

Ils ont le droit de démontrer leur insatisfaction comme ils le veulent. Ils se présentent au match et font leur boulot.

Non, le premier amendement permet aux joueurs de s'exprimer sans se faire punir par le gouvernement. La NFL est une organisation privée et a ses propres règles. Des joueurs ont déja été banni pour avoir supporté le cancer du sein ou les victimes du WTC. Après la fusillade qui a fait plusieurs morts parmi les policiers à Dallas, la NFL a refusé aux cowboys de rendre hommage aux policiers.

Les joueurs ont le droit de démontrer leur insatisfaction et Trump a le droit de démontrer son insatisfaction dans la manière dont les joueurs agissent.

Pour toi, manquer de respect à l'hymne national n'est pas un big deal, pour une grosse partie de la population, ca l'est.

Manafort has an apartment at Trump Towers and they tapped his wires there. So when Trump said

http://cdn.cnsnews.com/trump-twitter-3-03-17.jpg

He was called and idiot, a racist, and unfit for the Presidency.

But he was right.
Except for the Obama and my wires parts.

Pour toi, manquer de respect à l'hymne national n'est pas un big deal, pour une grosse partie de la population, ca l'est.
C'est malheureusement la partie de la population qui ne réfléchit pas trop et qui accorde plus d'importance à un symbole qu'à la signification de ce symbole.

I didnt really follow what happened with the nfl stuff but if i understood correctly a player kneeled during the national anthem and there are people that are pissed about it? And trump is saying there is nothing wrong kneeling during the anthem?
Did i understand correctly?

Wow since when this was an issue??
Usa is really turning upside down lol wtf

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Non, le premier amendement permet aux joueurs de s'exprimer sans se faire punir par le gouvernement. La NFL est une organisation privée et a ses propres règles. Des joueurs ont déja été banni pour avoir supporté le cancer du sein ou les victimes du WTC. Après la fusillade qui a fait plusieurs morts parmi les policiers à Dallas, la NFL a refusé aux cowboys de rendre hommage aux policiers.

Les joueurs ont le droit de démontrer leur insatisfaction et Trump a le droit de démontrer son insatisfaction dans la manière dont les joueurs agissent.

+1

Obama was president and his secret service tapped the wires at TRUMP tower. You think he actually meant that Obama himself was plugging the cables? LOL
-The secret service didn't wiretap Trump tower. It was the justice department and they were surveiling Manafort, not Trump.
-Obama didn't personnally order the wiretap.
-The wiretap started in 2014, well before Trump started his presidential campaign.
-I have no idea how you concluded that i interpreted Trump's tweet as Obama litterally plugging the cables. That's completely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Obama was president and his secret service tapped the wires at TRUMP tower. You think he actually meant that Obama himself was plugging the cables? LOL

Trump tower is a location, not a person. Manafort was being watched. This is not spying on the campaign, this was spying on someone possibly committing treason.

Keep reaching.

Trump tower is a location, not a person. Manafort was being watched. This is not spying on the campaign, this was spying on someone possibly committing treason.

Keep reaching.

Who said anything about spying? The tweet says "Just found out Obama had my wires tapped at Trump Tower".

What exactly is false here? Manafort's apartment at Trump Tower was tapped. Trump was 100% right.

Got to give them credit, they were able to use the Manafort taps to spy on conversation he had with Trump (He ran his campaign for a bit, they obviously had talked a few times) and they can't be indicted of any criminal wrongdoing for doing that.

James Clapper, former director of National Intelligence in the Obama administration was a complete embarrassing mess when when he was being grilled by Don Lemon on this:

LEMON: Is it possible the president was picked up in a conversation with Paul Manafort?
CLAPPER: It’s certainly conceivable. Yeah, that’s —
LEMON: Is it likely?
CLAPPER: Uh, I can’t say. I wouldn’t want to go there, but it – I will say it’s – it’s possible.

Last edited:
Who said anything about spying? The tweet says "Just found out Obama had my wires tapped at Trump Tower".

What exactly is false here? Manafort's apartment at Trump Tower was tapped. Trump was 100% right.
Trump would have been 100% right if he had tweeted:
"Just found out i'm an idiot for not vetting the people involved in my campaign."

Got to give them credit, they were able to use the Manafort taps to spy on conversation he had with Trump (He ran his campaign for a bit, they obviously had talked a few times) and they can't be indicted of any criminal wrongdoing for doing that.

James Clapper, former director of National Intelligence in the Obama administration was a complete embarrassing mess when when he was being grilled by Don Lemon on this:

LEMON: Is it possible the president was picked up in a conversation with Paul Manafort?
CLAPPER: It’s certainly conceivable. Yeah, that’s —
LEMON: Is it likely?
CLAPPER: Uh, I can’t say. I wouldn’t want to go there, but it – I will say it’s – it’s possible.

I don't think it takes a genius to know he was stating his personal wires. Manafort was probably under total observation including his personal cell phone.

Back