Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Notes from the FBI released by Flynn's lawyer show that both Obama and Biden practically directed the FBI to set him up, Biden even suggested the Logan act.

Getting interesting bit by bit although most wouldn't know it because they only listen to those who actively bury information like this.

Also, don't forget Hillary is going to have to answer important questions September 9th.

Dis gonna be gud.

I'm sure you'd call this the "commander in chief's prerogatives" if the tables were turned. Or you'd say it's unthinkable the president wouldn't be briefed about the president elect and his crew's sketchy shenanigans. The whole "but Obama" thing is getting old. It may have been relevant 4 years ago, but now? That's clutching at straws.

Donald set his personal lawyer on an extrajudicial overseas witch hunt targeting the family member of a political contender and you're going to try the moral upperhand? Barr has tarnished his name doing the president's bidding. They couldn't even get their story straight as to who wanted the NY AG gone. Barr or Trump?

The brits have been trying to bury information relative to the Russians and elections for a while now so what does that tell you?

Notes from the FBI released by Flynn's lawyer show that both Obama and Biden practically directed the FBI to set him up, Biden even suggested the Logan act.

Getting interesting bit by bit although most wouldn't know it because they only listen to those who actively bury information like this.

Dis gonna be gud.

Here's the thing, you think Linsey Graham is going to burn this shit to the ground to get the truth out? These republicans are useless.

Look how the democrats are digging in to ruin Flynn even though they know full well they are dead in the wrong. There's no way in hell they can win this, Flynn is not going to prison bu they're still going to push this thing all the way to the Supreme Court. It's morally reprehensible but these guys are playing to win.

Republicans, on the other hand, were applauding the appointment of Mueller as a Special Counsel knowing full well the entire thing was a hoak. They were happy because they thought it would exonerate Trump. They're clueless, they have idea what the hell is going out there.

I'm calling now, you will not see a single indictment from Durham/Barr nor will you see any meaningful investigating by Graham as head of the Senate Judiciary Committee. It's all show.

Trump was right.

Es-tu sérieux lol ? Avec la quantité de marde qu’il dit qui s’avèrent être des mensonges, tu vas vraiment le backer parce qu’il a eu raison sur UNE chose qui a même pas rapport avec son propre pays ?

Guys pour vrai débarquez du Trump bandwagon, vous avez juste l’air d’idiots incapables de voir la réalité. Et avant de me sortir la bullshit habituelle, c’est pas parce qu’une personne ne supporte pas Trump qu’elle est démocrate, CNN, fake news et compagnie. C’est plus compliqué que noir et blanc, malgré tout l’effort qui est mis à tenter de simplifier l’affaire à 2 variables.

J'ai acheté le livre de Bolton pour faire monter le nombre de vente^^
Tant qu'à faire, je vais le lire mais il n'y aura sans rien de nouveau.

Trump was right.

Es-tu sérieux lol ? Avec la quantité de marde qu’il dit qui s’avèrent être des mensonges, tu vas vraiment le backer parce qu’il a eu raison sur UNE chose qui a même pas rapport avec son propre pays ?

Guys pour vrai débarquez du Trump bandwagon, vous avez juste l’air d’idiots incapables de voir la réalité. Et avant de me sortir la bullshit habituelle, c’est pas parce qu’une personne ne supporte pas Trump qu’elle est démocrate, CNN, fake news et compagnie. C’est plus compliqué que noir et blanc, malgré tout l’effort qui est mis à tenter de simplifier l’affaire à 2 variables.

avous que trump est loin d etre le pire president.

Last edited:
Ta ben raison. Il est de loin le pire président!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Y'a kkn qui lui a dit qu'il était la personne la plus parfaite. Il peut pas être le pire président!

“I think I am the probably — a friend of mine said, ‘you have to be the most perfect person.’ Isn’t that true?” Trump asked.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1276328928123195392

Trump's answer as to what his priorities are for a second term:

Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

Sleepy Joe, is that you?

I mean, that was a pretty simple fucking question. Potential answers: build a wall, make america greater and so forth. Or ramble on...

Je l'ai déjà dit ici, mais maintenant même Bush junior parait intelligent. Je ne pensais pas qu'on pouvait élire plus con mais les USA ont démonté que c'était possible. Make America great again sera le mandat du suivant pour corriger toutes les merdes que ce crétin a fait au niveau international et national.

Moi c’que j’aimerais pour conclure son parcours politique ce serait un mega public meltdown parce qu’il est tanné de se faire moqué de lui à travers le monde.

Moi c’que j’aimerais pour conclure son parcours politique ce serait un mega public meltdown parce qu’il est tanné de se faire moqué de lui à travers le monde.

La possibilité qu'il rage quit au lieu de se faire démolir aux élections est clairement dans le domaine du possible.

Ça serais de loin plus souhaitable pour le reste du monde qu'un résultat d'élection qu'il conteste et une tonne de théories abracadabrantes sur sa défaite.

La possibilité de rester en poste malgré la défaite aussi. Il est assez debile et bébé pour refuser de crisser son camps et demander à des supporteurs de le défendre

Last edited:
La possibilité de rester en poste malgré la défaite aussi. Il est assez debile et bébé pour refuser de crisser son camps et demander à des supporteurs de le défendre
Il prépare déjà ce terrain avec ses lamentations sur le vote par mail

Mais j'ai lu que constitutionnellement il ne peut rien faire pour s'accrocher au pouvoir.

Truth
4a880ad93521933635b527254ca84fbf.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back