Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Wait, was it a good thing? Was it done for our benefit?
So what has Trump done that's been good for me as a Canadian then? I won't hold not being a Justin fan against him (in spite of how childish he was about it)
He certainly hasn't been of any help in the Huawei affair. China has been shitting on us for our part in taking her in custody. What did we get for being good sports about it?

Draining the D.C swamp by bringing in his own cronies like Rudy.
Heck, even some of his former supporters have had a change of heart for some reason.

Ask Rex Tillerson or McMaster how they feel about trump's mental prowess.

I can't recall any other presidents literacy being questioned in recent history.

Speaking at a "4th grader level". Even Le Journal de Montreal aims higher... https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-and-fury-smart-genius-obama-774169

He's well past his "best before" date.

Nice paraphrasing. As expected accuracy has taken some creative liberties. If that's your main takeaway from my position, that's alright. Unsurprisingly, we may not agree on what is factual and what isn't in this case and I don't care to revisit that.

Let's see what happens with the obstruction business when he loses his executive privilege.

The steel tariffs was a fuck all thing. Our customers just bitch more, that's it. There was no major job loss because of it. The real loser are the steel suppliers trying fight off China that are dumping their steel at %30 - %40 cheaper than they can produce. Bitch about that.
He's an American president to benefit American people, not for kahos. He's doesn't do anything for me too except give me entertainment, and freaking people like you out who can't believe Clinton is not the top bitch.
China has been shitting on EVERYBODY, most of the time, you just don't realize it. Either they hold some canadians hostage or steal the countries jobs from under their nose, even while the cdn. government and people like you who thinks this is fair trade.
Yea, he's a dope, arrogant, but he's business smart. Bullies everybody, cool. At least he's not dancing in a sheet.

Lots of dirt coming out of ukraine today.

Not the one Trump had wished for...

Two associates of Rudy Giuliani were charged with campaign finance violations Thursday, an abrupt development that sent shockwaves through Washington and put increased scrutiny on President Trump’s personal lawyer.

The Ukraine-born businessmen, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were arrested late Wednesday at Dulles International Airport with one-way international tickets.

Parnas and Fruman, who are both U.S. citizens, are accused of orchestrating a straw donor scheme to circumvent campaign finance laws, partly by funneling $325,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC using a fake energy company they created.

John Dowd, the attorney for Parnas and Fruman, wrote to the panel on Thursday saying his clients “assisted Mr. Giuliani in connection with his representation of President Trump.”

Arrested as they were about to leave the country. Shortly after Barr was made aware of the impeding arrest. Interesting.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...s-to-know-about-arrest-of-giuliani-associates

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...riminal-conspiracy-giuliani-associates-funnel

The steel tariffs was a fuck all thing. Our customers just bitch more, that's it. There was no major job loss because of it. The real loser are the steel suppliers trying fight off China that are dumping their steel at %30 - %40 cheaper than they can produce. Bitch about that.
He's an American president to benefit American people, not for kahos. He's doesn't do anything for me too except give me entertainment, and freaking people like you out who can't believe Clinton is not the top bitch.
China has been shitting on EVERYBODY, most of the time, you just don't realize it. Either they hold some canadians hostage or steal the countries jobs from under their nose, even while the cdn. government and people like you who thinks this is fair trade.
Yea, he's a dope, arrogant, but he's business smart. Bullies everybody, cool. At least he's not dancing in a sheet.

It wasn't a fuck all thing, it was a fuck you. It was insulting and uncalled for. Softwood lumber by comparison was legit.

Of course, because I think Trump is a joke, I must be a democrat / clinton Fan. I called her a crook but secretly I must wish she was in Charge or something. What a sad state of affairs.

You really think the American people benefit from their institutions being turned into a joke on Twitter?

Trump talks a big talk, but you've got ESPN, Apple and most of their big corporations kissing China's ass at every chance they get. Look at holywood these days, it ain't hard to follow the money. The 20th century was America's. The 21st is China's. There's only 35 millions of us, you think we matter? We're collateral damage at best.

We can't even get enough people working at Timmies and you think we're going to bring manufacturing back here?

It wasn't a fuck all thing, it was a fuck you. It was insulting and uncalled for. Softwood lumber by comparison was legit.

Of course, because I think Trump is a joke, I must be a democrat / clinton Fan. I called her a crook but secretly I must wish she was in Charge or something. What a sad state of affairs.

You really think the American people benefit from their institutions being turned into a joke on Twitter?

Trump talks a big talk, but you've got ESPN, Apple and most of their big corporations kissing China's ass at every chance they get. Look at holywood these days, it ain't hard to follow the money. The 20th century was America's. The 21st is China's. There's only 35 millions of us, you think we matter? We're collateral damage at best.

We can't even get enough people working at Timmies and you think we're going to bring manufacturing back here?

It was a fuck all thing in terms it did fuck all to the steel industry. You get triggered easy if you find that insulting.
I think you secretly want to bang Hilary (no bag too) while Chelsea watches...( you naughty boy, you)
Who cares if they benefit or not. Grim is keeping me entertained.
21st will be China's because everybody is scared to rattle their cage. Hey let's build an artificial island and claim more of south china seas.
Not really to bring manufacturing back, but not lose more of our shit.

I hope your feelings towards China aren't too deeply rooted. I have a feeling he's going to tone down that rhetoric quite a bit. Big brain needs a big deal right now to change the channel/offset some big mess back home. The contents of the deal doesn't matter, so long as he can spin it to his base and point to how well the economy is doing under his watch.

How did Trump turn the US's institutions into a joke?

Well if you ever thought conversations between world leaders were sort of private, the unilateral release of a transcript might invite caution when talking to the POTUS. There are Dos and Don't in foreign policy. Pretty sure this one is a don't.

Just like getting other countries to investigate your political foe.

Likewise, publicly going against your Secretary of State (Rex) undermines the office that person holds and foreign diplomacy. It’s even more interesting when you later go and take the position of the person that you rebuffed.

Having more staff turnover (in important positions) than your average McDonalds restaurant. Not a sign of a well functioning government. I guess trying to increase tenfold the U.S nuclear stockpile wasn't such a great idea? Posting super high res spy satellite info is also a no go I'm thinking.

Who would’ve guessed that gridlock and inability to pay public servants looked bad. Nothing says world superpower like not paying members of the coast guard. The ones whose budget got wrecked by all the extra security deployments at mar-a-lago, the resort he owns and benefits from when he stays there. So much for conflict of interest policies.

Using “executive privilege” to prevent the release of information that predates taking office (hello, tax returns) undermines the constitution and proper separation of powers.

Being “locked and loaded” for Saudi Arabia’s sake? Not calling them out on their war in Yemen so long as they keep buying weapons? Oh, and fuck the Kurds. They served their purpose, they can get fucked now.

Having thousands of documented lies. Sure, let's get a deal going. Hopefully the liar in chief stands by his word. Hopefully he doesn't Unilaterally back out of it later like he did with the Iran agreement. That's a lot of wishful thinking.

Having a person's job whose sole purpose is to go: "What he may have said is, but what really is meant is..."

Publicly calling for appointed officials investigating you to be fired, criticizing elected officials and fostering distrust in the institutions you were sworn to protect ?

Is this real life or a never ending tv reality show?

Last edited:
Are we going to pretend like Justin/Canada is not also involved?

Saudi-Canadian relations and the arms deal: A guide to the story so far

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-saudi-arabia-canada-arms-deal-explainer/

Also, nice fail Trudeau.

Saudi Arabia has fallen behind in making payments on its $15-billion arms deal with Canada, a contract that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has said he’s looking for ways to halt.

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/saudis-fall-1-8b-behind-in-under-fire-arms-deal-with-canada

'Looking for ways to halt'. Spoken like a true CUCK. This probably means more Justin apologies, fails and lies if elected.

Justin probably cries himself to sleep every night thinking about these LAVs (and people not using the right pronouns) He just hasn't had the balls / willpower to fuck over General Dynamics and risk job losses in Ontario.

-Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis
-Radical islam is one of their main exports
-Saudi Arabia tried to run American Shale producers out of business by artificially keeping oil prices low. Short term memory problems?
-Suppose you could say they're rather unpleasant to the Yemeni people
- The rest of the G7 went silent when Justin was virtue signaling and calling out the saudis. (What a waste of time)

Why is it that we should give two fucks about what happens to them? Let alone afford them military protection?
How does it help your average Joe / Trump supporter in North Dakota?

Sure, they'd label him as "Canadian Trump" and an enemy of the welfare state but I can't think the dirt they'd find on him would be as salacious.
He's already quite a high prominent public figure in two countries.

If he had any of the "pee tape" / stormy Daniels or history of grabbing people by the genitals kind of stories I'm sure it'd be out already.

I can see him strongly opposing ideas, but not making it as personal as Trump has with his foe. It'd be funny to see him go toe to toe against jagmeet.

Grabbing people by the genitals is not really a story per say. All men speak that way amongst each other.

I am 100% sure O'Leary must have stated the word pussy and grab with his guy friends.

All men bashing Trump for the 'grab the pussy' B.S. are goddamn hypocrits or beta males. This is politically correct feminist propaganda bullshit.

Do you know how a group of broads talk about sex amongst each other? You would be fucking outraged.

They must mention grabbing men by the balls all the fucking time.

It's not about the story, it's about shaping perceptions and alienating some voters. Seeing as party nominations are about popularity more than anything. I used to think it was about protecting the "Brand" too but Trump proved it wasn't as important as popularity.

Choosing veritas (goddess of truth) is an interesting name for an organization whose founder has taken some creative liberties when it comes to accuracy, fairness and ethics.
Trying to get the post to run a fake story about a senator impregnating a teen is not exactly in good taste. The pimp and prostitute "sting" is downright comical.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2009_undercover_videos_controversy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html

The organisation that receives donation from the koch brothers, trump foundation claims they got dirt on CNN. What a surprise. Surely the timing of the release has to be coincidental too. Gotta build more hype before the release. Because reasons?

Come on man, I know there isn't much in the way of good news from your perspective lately, but this almost looks desperate.

Back