Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Let me get this straight, the CIA is litterally involved in two attempts to take down the US President? Are you fucking kidding me? They're taking local contracts now?

J'ai pas lu les 191 pages précédentes alors ça a peut être été discuté...

A chaque fois qu'il fait une annonce de guerre commerciale, les marchés se plantent et ça remonte. Il fait ça de façon récurrente. On peu quasiment prédire la prochaine fois qu'il va faire une déclaration.

A mon avis c'est clair qu'il utilise les fluctuations des marchés pour faire du $$$ pour lui ou des chums.

Je peux pas croire qu'il ya pas un médias qui fait des recherches la dessus.

J'ai pas lu les 191 pages précédentes alors ça a peut être été discuté...

A chaque fois qu'il fait une annonce de guerre commerciale, les marchés se plantent et ça remonte. Il fait ça de façon récurrente. On peu quasiment prédire la prochaine fois qu'il va faire une déclaration.

A mon avis c'est clair qu'il utilise les fluctuations des marchés pour faire du $$$ pour lui ou des chums.

Je peux pas croire qu'il ya pas un médias qui fait des recherches la dessus.

Tu penses que c'est Trump qui annonce des problèmes économiques ou c'est les médias qui font peur à tout le monde à chaque fois que Trump parle de trade?

I find it fascinating that on one hand someone could legitimize calling on a foreign country to investigate biden and his son for things related to corruption based on no evidence?

Bonjour Spiter_01, where did you see Trump calling for foreign country to investigate Biden and his son? Can you provide a source please, I am curious to know more.

Listen to Schiff from ~4:00. Then read the transcript.

They're literally making up pure fiction live in from of the American people...

View attachment 40549

Proof that Trump made a white supremacist gang sign. Will forward this to Pelosi for impeachment vote.

3bqzdw.jpg

Without a doubt. It's been proven...

They've been talking about impeachment since before he even took office. Allume osti!

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that a person with history and demeanour would run into impeachment shenanigans at some point. I personally did not expect him to last as long as he did and he’s still going.

I see that the ideas of not everything being black or white is uncomfortable for some of yous. What you know and what you can prove to the high standards of the court are sometimes different.

Going by the outcome of OJ’s murder trial he clearly never killed anyone. You’d probably say this has been “proven”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that a person with history and demeanour would run into impeachment shenanigans at some point. I personally did not expect him to last as long as he did and he’s still going.

I see that the ideas of not everything being black or white is uncomfortable for some of yous. What you know and what you can prove to the high standards of the court are sometimes different.

Going by the outcome of OJ’s murder trial he clearly never killed anyone. You’d probably say this has been “proven”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.. The info is right there, you don't want to accept it that's not my problem.

There was no collusion with Russia, no interference in the investigation. Words right from Mueller. What more do you need?

It's a fact that the Russia dossier was made up, and paid for by Clinton. Have you accepted that at least?

Last edited:
If you have not already, take the time to watch this absolute beauty. This is patriotism. Remember that he is sitting RIGHT NEXT to Nadler.

This is Mr.Collins on September 12th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWEGvjpI4s
^^

It's all part of the instagram filter, the fantasy island, the show.
N-O-T-H-I-N-G has changed in 2 weeks. Pelosi just added some 'special effects' to the show. The CIA brought in the 'CGI' with the whistleblower's complaint. Just like a movie, this is all fake.

Yup, I posted the full vid on the 23rd (you replied).

The funny thing is that this was before the Ukraine drama. But you'd never know... Same shit, different day. It's really mindblowing how many people are duped by that "filter" though. Just peel back the first layer of the onion and you can see it's rotten to the core..

Reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day..

Wow.. The info is right there, you don't want to accept it that's not my problem.

There was no collusion with Russia, no interference in the investigation. Words right from Mueller. What more do you need?

It's a fact that the Russia dossier was made up, and paid for by Clinton. Have you accepted that at least?

Have you read it or accepted someone else's take on what it actually says or means?

Russia interfered with the elections. That much is known. The Trump campaign wasn't always truthful. Trump took actions that could amount to obstruction.

From the report:
"(...) collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law."
Yup, the report found no collusion alright. That much is factually 100% correct.

Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges.

This doesn't mean that nothing happened or that everything was above board. As I've said, what happened and what can be proven are two different things. Admissibility of evidence, likelihood of conviction and wether or not prosecution "serves the federal interest" are to be considered. Some witnesses plead the 5th, other destroyed electronic records or outright lied.

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.
The Office determined that certain individuals associated with the Campaign lied to investigators about Campaign contacts with Russia and have taken other actions to interfere with the investigation

No interference, eh?

the Office’s investigation uncovered evidence of numerous links (i.e., contacts) between Trump Campaign officials and individuals having or claiming to have ties to the Russian government

So why would a contender for the presidency of the United States of America need to have 100s of contacts with Russia? What about the June 9 meeting between Trump Jr and a Russian Attorney? Not looking for dirt on Hillary?

Trump wanted the scope of the investigation limited, wanted Mueller fired. That's not intent to obstruct?

How about the conclusion:

IV. CONCLUSION
Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Here's another take on obstruction from NBC news based on their review of the report:

Had President Donald Trump been left to his own devices, the findings in special counsel Robert Mueller's report released Thursday would have likely been far more damning for him.

Instead, the Mueller report makes clear, Trump's "efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful" — but only "largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...t-because-his-aides-refused-carry-out-n996071

So much of this current outcome is based on the challenges in presenting the evidence they have uncovered, the outcome of conviction and the prevailing legal opinion that you can't indict a sitting president.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when is no longer in office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_Report

My take on it: Hundreds of pages of legalese saying this whole situation was a mess but that there were clear limitations on what could be done about it.

But yeah, sure there are only two possible conclusions: 100% criminal or 0% a crook....
The truth can't possibly be anywhere in between...

Besides, it's not as if the administration has taken efforts to limit the release of less redacted versions of the report. Oh, wait... Trump did veto that subpoena.

Last edited:
Why is 12 out of 223 House Dems so significant to you? Good for them for being capable of independent thoughts and not just blindly falling in line whenever someone snaps their finger I guess? Who knows if they're doing out for self-serving reasons or out of deeply rooted convictions. Politicians aren't likely to get any more bombshell info in a few weeks time than what trained investigators have been trying to get for years.

Peterson's position sounds reasonable: "If anyone thinks a partisan impeachment process would constrain President Trump, they are fooling themselves. Without significant bipartisan support, impeachment proceedings will be a lengthy and divisive action with no resolution."

As Omar has said: "You come at the King, you best not miss!" As it stands right now that pervasive cloud hanging over trump's head isn't going away but there's no smoking gun either. Anything other than a clean kill will just play into his hand and mobilize his base.

Without securing a super majority in the senate it's a waste of time.

I have no doubt there's significant dirt on the man out there. As to that being admissible in court, that's a separate story ( Fruit of the poisoned tree and all.) I'm sure the spooks could whip something up but they probably don't want to show their hand and burn bridges.

I foresee entertainment but no civil war. I used to hold the American system in high regards. Right now it's just a sad partisan circus.

Have you read it or accepted someone else's take on what it actually says or means?

Russia interfered with the elections. That much is known. The Trump campaign wasn't always truthful. Trump took actions that could amount to obstruction.

From the report: Yup, the report found no collusion alright. That much is factually 100% correct.

If there was no collusion, there was no crime. How can you obstruct if you didn't commit a crime?

Unfortunately, the truth is 180 degrees from what you believe.

I'm amazed at the polar opposite belief of each side (pro-Trump and anti-Trump).

On one side you have the most corrupted President ever, on the other side you have the cleanest President ever.

Only one side is right :)

Back