Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Because Ukraine's President directly asked for him?

It was Ukraine's President that introduced Rudy into the conversation, not Trump.

The State Department then sent Rudy to Ukraine.

Rudy Giuliani:
"I never talked to an Ukrainian official until the State Department called me and asked me to do it. And then I reported to every conversation back to them."

Nah nah nah, nice try! We all know this is what Trump said:

And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking and so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.’

/sarcasm

kahos, with your logic, everyone is guilty. What do you mean by "inability to prove the conspiracy in a court of law"? Mueller had 3 years and 40 millions and he had NO CASE to bring to court. They don't even have a case to go to court.

Also, you keep insisting about Trump Jr wanting Hillary's dirt on the June 9 meeting as a bad thing. But why are you not saying anything about the DNC paying to get dirts on Trump and they actually GOT the dirts?

No, by my logic not everyone is innocent or fully vindicated. That's basically what the trump fans are trying to portray this report as saying: No collusion, no conspiracy, no wrongdoing. It simply isn't that simple IMO. It's quite telling that Mueller protested that Barr's take on the report was inaccurate.

Proving criminal conspiracy isn't easy. There's a clear difference between what you "know" and what you can "prove" in court. Anyone with a background in criminal justice could tell you that. In this case there are legal reasons for what Mueller "knows" not being presented in court and they are extensively documented in his report. Note that there are significant parts that are not yet published.

Read from page 185 and it speaks to the challenges in prosecutings with consipacy at is relates to the June 9th meeting at trump tower.

in light of the government’s substantial burden of proof on issues of intent (“knowing” and “willful”), and the difficulty of establishing the value of the offered information, criminal charges would not meet the Justice Manual standard that “the admissible evidence will probably be sufficient to obtain and sustain a conviction.”

but the Office determined that the government would not be likely to obtain and sustain a conviction for two other reasons: first, the Office did not obtain admissible evidence likely to meet the government’s burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted “willfully,” i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct; and, second, the government would likely encounter difficulty in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the value of the promised information exceeded the threshold for a criminal violation, see 52 U.S.C. § 30109(d)(1)(A)(i).

It's odd enough, but one of the reason they weren't charged was because they couldn't prove or asses a value to the information but that's the legal system for you. It's easy to assess the value of property, but what is "information" worth? Without a value, it may not meet the elements of the underlying offence.

You'd also have to prove that they knew that what they were doing was a crime (willfully / intent) which is easier said than done. Emails alone don't do it. You need someone solid enough to stand up to testimony and cross-examination. Not every witness's word carries the same weight. We're not exactly dealing with the local church choir here... Hacks and politicians? Lying is part of their every day routine...

Trump Jr. did not agree to be interviewed. Can't blame him, any lawyers worth anything, heck, even broody would tell him to plead the 5th. That's not rocket science.

Good luck compelling the Russian to attend court in the U.S. to testify. Not happening. They'd either disappear, or wisely choose not to step foot on U.S soil again. If you can't see that as a challenge, I can't help.

You simply can't proceed against people of such high profile unless you've got a 99.9% chance of conviction. The context sets the bar even higher than if those were everyday Joe public. It would be too much of a blunder and embarrassment otherwise. Those are all parts of the reason this is the situation we're in today. Not because it's all been debunked.

Anyhow, that's my take on it. I think I've stated it as clearly as I care to in the past couple days. There are still sealed indictments are out there. Who's to say what's going to happen next? All I know is that this isn't over.

Last edited:
Here is another yuge plot hole :

It's odd enough, but one of the reason they weren't charged was because they couldn't prove or asses a value to the information but that's the legal system for you. It's easy to assess the value of property, but what is "information" worth? Without a value, it may not meet the elements of the underlying offence.

Why do you think they couldn't asses the value of the information? Because the information DID NOT exist. What information did Trump Jr. receive from the Russian lawyer? Air, that's what he received from her.

It's like someone planned to rob a bank, but then didn't go rob the bank and you're saying he's not charged because they couldn't assess the value of the robbery (amount of money he stole). No, he was not charged because he did not rob.

There are tons of plot holes in your theories.

Here let me point out one of the biggest one :

Here's his 200 pages interview : https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4464062-Donald-Trump-Jr-Senate-Judiciary-Committee.html

Well, that's an easy fix. On page 117.
The Office spoke to every participant except Veselnitskaya and Trump Jr., the latter of whom declined to be voluntarily interviewed by the Office

I meant it in the context of the Mueller investigation. Maybe he was concerned he'd get his wires crossed or that he'd face tougher questions than from a committee of politicians.

Here is another yuge plot hole :

Why do you think they couldn't asses the value of the information? Because the information DID NOT exist. What information did Trump Jr. receive from the Russian lawyer? Air, that's what he received from her.

It's like someone planned to rob a bank, but then didn't go rob the bank and you're saying he's not charged because they couldn't assess the value of the robbery (amount of money he stole). No, he was not charged because he did not rob.

I can't speak to that. Just that this is presented as a reason in the report.

Commie Bernie Sanders just had cardiac catherization for chest pain.

90 year old, pissed off, Commie is done.

Dare you to continue your cardiac care in Cuba or Russia, you fucking Bolshevik

Commie Bernie Sanders just had cardiac catherization for chest pain.

90 year old, pissed off, Commie is done.

Dare you to continue your cardiac care in Cuba or Russia, you fucking Bolshevik

haha who are you and why are your posts so entertaining?

Well, that's an easy fix. On page 117.

I meant it in the context of the Mueller investigation. Maybe he was concerned he'd get his wires crossed or that he'd face tougher questions than from a committee of politicians.

OK, in the context of Mueller report you are correct. But what else do you want him to say, he published the original emails about the June 9 meeting. He testified for almost 20 hours in front of Congress. Congress also interviewed all the people who were at the meeting. That's not enough info? If Mueller really wanted, he could have supeonaed Trump Jr. Don't you agree Mueller has that power if he wanted to get to the bottom of things? Well he didn't subpoenaed Jr.

I can't speak to that. Just that this is presented as a reason in the report.

What do you mean you can't speak to that. What "dirt" did Trump Jr. received. I guess you can answer that no?

More media inspired lunacy...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...pect-arrested-police-say/ar-AAIahgI?li=AA54y7

The Hermosa Beach Police Department said in a news release that David Delgado, 32, was arrested Tuesday at his home in Winnetka, Calif., on suspicion of robbery and battery with serious injury.

The attack took place around 6:40 p.m. on Sept. 2 inside a restaurant in downtown Hermosa Beach.

The victim was wearing a red hat with white Russian writing on it that translated to "Make America Great Again," according to police.

Delgado allegedly approached the victim as he was using the restroom at the restaurant.

"The suspect approached the victim in the restroom and questioned him about the meaning of the hat, after which the suspect repeatedly punched the victim in the face causing the victim to fall to the ground," police said in a news release.

After the victim fell to the ground, police said Delgado continued to punch the victim before eventually stealing his hat and fleeing from the restaurant.

Loser in question:

hermosa-beach-maga-hat-attack.jpg

OK, in the context of Mueller report you are correct. But what else do you want him to say, he published the original emails about the June 9 meeting. He testified for almost 20 hours in front of Congress. Congress also interviewed all the people who were at the meeting. That's not enough info? If Mueller really wanted, he could have supeonaed Trump Jr. Don't you agree Mueller has that power if he wanted to get to the bottom of things? Well he didn't subpoenaed Jr.

What do you mean you can't speak to that. What "dirt" did Trump Jr. received. I guess you can answer that no?

I doubt you'll be able to find anyone on a forum that can definitively answer that question.

An inference can be made that if there was no information, there would be no need for Mueller to dwell on what if any value it may have. He could just outright state that there was no information and that would be the end of that. If that information lived up to Trump Jr.'s expectation, that's another topic I suppose.

I doubt you'll be able to find anyone on a forum that can definitively answer that question.

Which question?

He could just outright state that there was no information and that would be the end of that.

Everyone knows there was no information, including Mueller. Are you still doubting that Jr. received some information?

Y'a tu vraiment quelqu'un qui a pas de vie au point d'avoir le temps de regarder tous les vidéos postés ici chaque jour ?

Which question?

What if anything did he receive?

Everyone knows there was no information, including Mueller. Are you still doubting that Jr. received some information?

Yes. I'm open to that being possible. If not at that exact moment, then at a different time or place.

The emails certainly shows a disposition towards receiving information without giving much thought to their origins.

The current controversy over Trump's current information gathering "methods" certainly suggest that they wouldn't be very likely to turn down good info on their opponents.

Back